Ah, my goodness, you have a devoted following.
你的信众真死忠
What is it they expect of you?
他们在期望什么?
I have no idea. What do your spies tell you?
我不知道,你的密探没告诉你?
That you plan to separate? the monarchy perhaps?
也许是你计划要分♥裂♥君主政体?
Why?
为什么?
Just because the Crown Prince is a murderer?
因为王子是杀人凶手?
He’s not a murderer.
他没杀人
We have the real murderer in prison. He pleaded guilty.
凶手已入狱认罪了
You’ve got the wrong man.
你们抓错人了
You don’t know that.
你根本就不清楚状况
No, but you do.
但你很清楚
Herr Eisenheim, you will also go to prison
艾森瀚,你也会进监牢
if you don’t explain to me what it is you are doing.
如果你还是不愿解释你的作为
The sentence will be greater if that mob attacks the building.
如有群众攻击这里,判刑更重
Well?

What are you doing? Stop! Stop!
你在做什么?停下来
Listen to me, please. You must listen to me, please.
请你们听我说
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们前来
I’ve been speaking with the Chief Inspector,
我已经与探长谈过,我认为…
and I think there’s been a serious misunderstanding.
有个很大的误会
I want you all to know that everything
你们该知道…
that you have seen in my theatre is an illusion.
在我剧院里出现的是幻象
It’s a trick. It’s not real.
是魔术,那是假的
I can’t bring loved ones back from the grave.
我无法召回亡魂
I can’t receive messages from the other side.
我不能接收另一世界的讯息
I apologize if I’ve given you any false hope.
抱歉,我不该让你们误会
My intention has only been to entertain.
我目的只是娱乐
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Now I appreciate your support, but you must go home.
谢谢你们的支持,回家吧
Please, you must go.
拜托你们,走吧
There, now I’ve explained it. So it can’t be fraud. May I go?
我解释过就不算欺诈,能走了吗?
Has he tricked you? Is that it?
他也唬住你了吗?
No, your Highness.
不,王子殿下
Then why are you failing me?
那为何让我失望?
I thought I could trust you.
我以为我能信任你
I thought you were a man I could bring with me when I took the throne.
我以为我登基时可以提拔你
Am I wrong about you?
我看错你了吗?
No. You’re not wrong, your Highness, no.
不,你没错,王子殿下
I need men who can complete the tasks assigned to them!!
我需要能圆♥满♥达成任务之人
Instead I’m surrounded by fools.
我身边都是笨蛋
In the end I must do everything myself.
最后总要我自己出马
I can see this case will be no different.
这回也不会有何不同
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Ordinary, your Highness, very ordinary.
很像一般人,王子殿下,非常一般
I think I’m going to enjoy this.
我想我会乐在其中
They don’t recognize you.
他们认不出你
Good. Now keep your distance. I don’t want to be seen with a policeman.
好,离远点,我不想和警♥察♥站一起
Who are you?
你是谁?
Are you Duchess Von Teschen?
你是特森女爵吗?
Yes.
是的
What’s happened to you?
你发生什么事?
She was murdered. Were you murdered?
她是被谋杀的,你是被谋杀的吗?
By who? Did they arrest the right man?
谁下的手?他们抓对人了吗?
Tell us, please. Who murdered you?
请告诉我们,谁杀了你
Someone… here.
某人就在这里
Tell us, point him out. Was it the Crown Prince?
告诉我们,把他指出来,是王子吗?
He’s killed a woman before!
他曾杀过一个女人
Word? the Crown Prince isn’t even here.
王子又不在这
The Crown Prince killed her! Something must be done!
王子杀了她﹗一定有事发生
Chief Inspector, are you sure you have the right man?
探长,你确定你抓对人了吗?
Quite sure. Excuse me.
相当确定,让我过一下
Did you investigate the Crown Prince?
你调查过王子吗?
He cannot continue if this is true. He must be brought to justice.
如果真是他,他该受到正义制裁
It’s not true, the magic trick is not evidence.
不是真的,魔术不能当证据
What is your name?
你名字是?
I don’t see how that matters.
这有什么关系?
I advise you to watch what you say, sir.
那建议你谨言慎行,先生
That actress didn’t even look like Sophie.
那个女演员根本不像苏菲
But the audience is stupid and he knows it.
观众真蠢
He manipulates them. He himself said nothing.
他操纵了他们,自己却什么都不说
His actress said nothing inflammatory.
女演员也没说什么
He left it to the audience to make their accusations.
他让台下观众自行做出指控
All taunts paid for by him, of course.
那些起哄的人也是他买♥♥通的
I don’t suppose you made a note of those people?
你没记下那些人是谁吧
I’m afraid we didn’t have enough men tonight.
恐怕今晚人手不够
At the next performance I want them all arrested,
下次表演时,我要他们通通就逮
every one of them-Eisenheim and the whole troupe.
艾森瀚与他的同伙
I want to have an example made of him in front of all his followers.
我要拿他来杀鸡儆猴
That was very foolish last night. You can’t destroy him, you know.
你昨晚真愚蠢,你毁不了他的
You can’t bring down the monarchy.
你无法扳倒君主政体
Oh, I know I can’t.
我知道我不行
Then don’t raise her again! Don’t provoke those questions.
那就别再召唤她,不要挑起问题
Herr Eisenheim, I don’t want to arrest you.
艾森瀚,我不想抓你
I’m a cynical man, God knows.
我很愤世嫉俗
But if your manifestations are somehow real-
即使你的表演是真的,我承认
and even I’m willing to admit you’re a very special person,
你是很特别的人,即使只是戏法
and if it’s a trick then it’s equally impressive–
我也得说它令人印象深刻
Either way you have a gift, so don’t make me put you in jail.
无论如何,你很有天分,别逼我抓你
Promise me you won’t do it again.
答应我不会再有下次
I promise you you’ll enjoy this next show.
我答应你会喜欢接下来的演出
What do you want?
你到底要什么?
Nothing.
什么都不要
Then why bring her back?
那为何带她回来?
Just to be with her.
只想与她在一起
To be with her.
与她在一起
Everything is ready? Yes, sir.
一切就绪? 是的,先生
We’re trying to assess how he might escape.
我们正在预测他会怎么逃跑
He will not escape! I want guards at every door and window!
他逃不了,每道门窗都要有人看守
Sir.
是的
I want to apologize to you for my behavior of late.
我要为我最近的举止道歉
But I want to make it up to you if you’ll listen to a proposition.
我想补偿你,希望你听听这个提议
Well, I don’t know.
这我不知道
I’ll make it worth your while, Josef.
我会让你值回票价的,约瑟
You know, I’m very busy right now.
我现在很忙,我可不是…
I haven’t just been sitting around waiting for you.
闲闲没事做,等着你来
No, no, of course.
不,你当然不是
I want you to assume control of all my finances and my assets.
我要你接管我所有的金钱与财物
Everything.
全部
Everything?
全部?
Yes, including this theatre
是的,包括这间剧院…
and all the receipts from tonight’s performance,
和今晚的收入
which I offer with my sincere thanks.
这是我最诚挚的谢意
What do you say?
你意下如何?
All right, I’ll do it.
好吧,我答应
Good. Good.
很好
Would you like me to introduce you tonight?
你要我介绍你出场吗?
No. Tonight just enjoy the show.
不,今晚就好好欣赏演出吧
Excuse me, Chief Inspector, I’m Josef Fischer, Eisenheim’s manager.
探长,我是约瑟费雪,艾森瀚的经理
Yes, I remember.
我记得
What’s going on? Why all the police?
发生什么事?怎么都是警♥察♥
Precautions, Herr Fischer, precautions.
只是预防措施,费雪先生
Are you planning to arrest Eisenheim?
你计划逮捕艾森瀚吗?
That’s entirely up to him.
这就取决于他了
It’s Duchess Von Teschen.
那是特森女爵
Why were you murdered?
你为何被谋杀?
I was leaving him.
我要离开他
Leaving who?
离开谁?
The Crown Prince?
王子吗?
Of course it was the Crown Prince.
当然是王子殿下了
We won’t stand for it!
这我们可不能忍♥受

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!