怎么了
Yeah, yeah, what?
出什么事了 怎么了
What-what happened? What happened? What?
我看见那有东西 就在那
I saw something right there. They were right there.
有脚印 我看见了
There were footprints. I saw it.
你说你看到了脚印
You-you saw… you saw footprints?
我看见了 没错 在被单上
I saw… I… Yes, I saw… On the sheets.
就在那
I saw it right there.
-我看见了 -在被单上
– I saw them. – On the sheet?
我看见了
I saw it.
刚刚有人进来了 有人进来了
There was someone in here. There was someone in here.
小西 把那个破玩意收起来
Syd, put that stupid thing away.
是你给我买♥♥的
Y-You’re the one who bought it for me.
你准备喷谁 喷谁
Who you gonna spray? Who?
詹姆斯 我看见了
James, I saw it.
我发誓
I swear.

Cee.
如果你不放下 阿德里安会一直阴魂不散
Adrian will haunt you if you let him.
别再想他了
Don’t let him.
你应该试着睡一会儿
Now, you should try and get some sleep.
你明天还有一场重要的面试
You have an important job interview tomorrow,
别让那个王八…
and I don’t want the memory of this motherfu…
那个
that…
那个人不好的回忆毁了你的面试
this person to ruin it.
-好吗 -好
– Okay? – Okay, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
从加州科技大学毕业以后 我去巴黎
After Cal Poly, I worked in Paris
工作了六个月
for six months.
那是我一生中最美好的一段时光
That was the best time of my life, for sure.
当然还有接下来这个阶段
Except for this next phase, of course.
请坐
Take a seat.
你去巴黎工作有特定的原因吗
So, any reason you worked in Paris in particular?
是不是有这么条规定
Is that where all the beautiful women in the world
漂亮女人都要去趟巴黎
have to go as a rule?
我会说一点点法语
Well, I speak a little… A little French,
我也一直想去那里生活
and I’ve always wanted to live there.
所以毕业以后
So, after I graduated,
我就完全靠学生的预算去了那里
I went out there on a totally student budget.
我真的是睡在杂物间里
I slept in a broom closet, literally.
我真的是在杂物间里创建了这家公♥司♥
I started this firm in a supply closet, literally.
是吧
There you go.
-所以我们都知道杂物间的价值 -没错
– So we both know the value of closet space. – Yeah.
给我看看你的作品
Let me see some of your work.
好的
Yes, of course.
我不 我肯定
I don’t… Uh, I know that I…
我肯定是放进来了 实在抱歉
I know I put them in here, so I… so I apologize.
我不知道出了什么情况
I don’t know what happened.
没关系
It’s okay.
你可以等有时间了发给我们
Uh, you can send it to us whenever you get a chance.
好的
Okay.
我跟你介绍一下我们公♥司♥
Uh, so, uh, l-let me tell you about us.
儒勒的建筑设计更加注重人性化
Uh, at Ruler, we approach architecture on a human level.
首先
First and…
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉
Um, I’m sorry.
我就是不太…
Uh, I’m just not feeling, um…
你要喝水吗
Uh, would you like some water or…
塞茜莉亚
Cecilia?
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
塞茜莉亚
Cecilia.
接下来的几天你最好
Okay, so, uh, you probably shouldn’t drive
别开车或者操作什重型机械
or operate any heavy machinery for the next few days,
但除此以外你没有问题
but other than that, you seem fine.
我或者我拜托的医生会来跟进
Either myself or my admitting will, uh, follow up with you
告诉你血检的结果
with the results of the blood test.
好吧 你能给护士留一个号♥码吗
Okay? Uh, can you just leave a number with the nurse?
你们可以回家了
You guys can go home.

Okay.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.

Hello?
塞茜莉亚·卡斯在吗
Is Cecilia Kass there?
是我
That’s me.
你好 我是圣文森特医院的李医生
Hi. Uh, this is Dr. Lee at St. Vincent’s.
我们拿到了你的血检结果
So, we got the results of your blood test back,
看起来你很有可能
and it looks like the diazepam
是因为地♥西♥泮♥才晕到
was the most likely cause of you fainting.
抱歉 什么地♥西♥泮♥
Um, sorry, what diazepam?
你的血检显示地♥西♥泮♥含量很高
Well, your blood work showed a very high amount of it.
这就能解释你为什么晕倒了
That would definitely explain what happened to you.
还有一件事我想跟你谈谈
There’s something else I wanted to talk to you about,
但我不确定电♥话♥上是否方便
but I’m not sure if we should do it over the phone, so, um…
叫他停下
Tell him to stop.
叫谁停下什么
Tell who to stop what?
叫他停下正在做的事
Tell him to stop what he’s doing.
你知道她在瞎说什么吗
Do you know what she’s babbling about?
不知道 她还没跟我解释为什么要来
Nah, she hasn’t explained to me why we’re here yet,
但是作为她的好朋友 我知道肯定有原因
but being her very good friend, I know it’s a good reason,
所以我需要你坐着听好了
so I’m gonna need you to sit up and listen.
放尊重点
Show a little respect.
有一晚 我坐在那里
One night, I was sitting,
我在思考怎么离开阿德里安
and I was thinking about how to leave Adrian.
我在脑海里计划了一切
I was planning the whole thing in my mind.
他盯着我
And he was staring at me,
研究我的心理
studying me.
然后我还没有说一个字
And without me saying a single word,
他就说我永远离不开他
he said that I could never leave him.
不管我去哪里
That wherever I went,
他都会找到我
he would find me.
他会直直走向我
That he would walk right up to me
而我根本看不见他
and I wouldn’t be able to see him,
但他会给我一个信♥号♥♥
but that he would leave me a sign
让我知道他来了
so that I’d know he was there.
我离开他的那晚 我用这个给他下了药
The night I left him, I drugged him with that.
那晚我弄丢了药瓶
I lost the bottle that night.
但不知怎么的 它回到了我手中
And somehow, it found its way back to me.
所以你是在说什么
So, what exactly are you saying?
你弄丢了药瓶 又找到了药瓶
You lost the bottle, you found the bottle.
他没死 汤姆
He’s not dead, Tom.
我有整整一盒骨灰
I have a pile of ashes in the box
证明你说的不对 塞茜莉亚
that would disagree with you, Cecilia.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don’t know how he’s done it.
但是他肯定想到办法了
He’s figured it out, though.
他想出了隐形的办法
He has figured out a way to be invisible.
他是世界光学界的领头人
He is a world leader in the field of optics.
我知道他能办得到
I-I… I know that he could do this.
直觉告诉我 你很清楚我在说什么
Something tells me you know exactly what I’m talking about.
他没有死
He’s not dead.
我只是看不见他
I just can’t see him.
求你叫他停下
Please tell him to stop.
好吧
Okay.
不 我同意你说的话
No, I agree with you.
阿德里安是很聪明
Adrian was brilliant.
但他的聪明之处不在于他的发明
But it wasn’t because of anything he invented.
而在于他善于影响人们的思维
It was how he got in people’s heads.
那才是他真正的本事 知道别人的弱点
That was his true genius… knowing people’s weaknesses.
你好好想想
You think about it.
他的完美计划在死后还能折磨你
He came up with the perfect way to torture you even in death.
比起造出什么
Only thing more brilliant
可以隐形的东西
than inventing something that makes you invisible
什么都没造却让你以为他造了 才更加高明
is not inventing it but making you think he did.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章狩猎
下一篇文章机械姬
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!