It’s all family style.
我们以前来过 没问题的
We’ve been here before. It’s all good.
好的 我先为你们上点水吧
Okay. Can I get you started with some water?
-有矿泉水和气泡水 -免费的就行
– We have still or sparkling. – Just the free kind.
-好的 自来水 -行
– Okay, tap it is. – Cool.
谢谢你肯来见我
Thank you for being here.
我爱你
I love you.
你就像警♥察♥一样 艾米丽
You’re like a cop, Emily,
你身上有种强大的力量
and y-you have this brute-force strength
在我遇到麻烦时让我非常安心
that is so, so comforting when I’m in trouble,
在我没遇到麻烦时又让我畏惧
and it is really intimidating when I’m not.
詹姆斯是个一米八的真警♥察♥
I mean, James actually is a six-foot cop,
我觉得他也畏惧你
and he’s, I think, really intimidated by you.
他应该畏惧
As he should be.
我能揍扁他
I’d kick his ass.
我能
I would.
你能
You would.
我现在需要这种力量
I need that strength in my life right now.
我还需要你相信我接下来要告诉你的事
And I need you to believe what I’m about to tell you.
好的 我…
Okay. I…
谢谢你了 泰勒
Thank you, Taylor.
好了 你们需要再看看
All right. Uh, do you guys need more time
-饮品单吗 -是的
– with the drink menu? – Yes.
需要很多时间
Lots more time.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem at all.
艾米丽
Emily.
我今天去了他家
I went to his house today.
-你去了阿德里安家 -是的
– You went to Adrian’s house? – Yes.
直接进去了
I just walked right in.
我找到了可以证明我的经历的证据
I found something that can prove what I’m experiencing.
可以证明阿德里安在跟踪我
That can prove that Adrian is stalking me.
是什么
What is it?
是阿德里安发明的一种衣服
It’s some kind of suit that Adrian has built.
上面有摄像头 可以…
And it has cameras, and it somehow…
怎么了
What?
不 拜托 不
No, please. No!
你们不能这么做 你们不能这么做
You can’t do this. You can’t do this.
是他杀了她 是他杀了她
He killed her. He killed her.
拜托 不是我做的
Please, I didn’t do it!
不是我做的
I didn’t do it.
不 不
No! No!
是他杀了她
He killed her!
是他杀的 你们听我说
He did it! You have to listen to me.
-拜托 不要 -尽量放松
– Please, please, no. – Try to relax.
不要
Please, no!

No!
听我说 不
Listen to me! No!
你这个天杀的
You motherfucker!
你杀了她
You killed her!
我看见你了 我看见你了
I see you! I see you!
他在这里
He’s here!
他在这里 他就在这里
He’s here. He’s right here.
他就在这里 拜托
He’s right here. Please!
你们看不见他 他就在屋子里
You can’t see him. He’s in the room.
你们听我说
You have to listen to me.
他就在这里 他会伤害我的
He’s right there. He’s gonna hurt me.
-拜托 不要 -好了
– Please. No… – Okay.
他就在那里
He’s right there.
-他在这里 -好了
– He’s here. – Okay.
他就在…
He’s right…
那里
There.
-现在都好了 -他就在那里
– Everything’s better now. – He’s right there.
好吧 你会没事的
Okay? You’ll be all right.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
塞茜莉亚
Cecilia.
你能确认视频中的人是你吗
Can you confirm the person in this video is you?
你能确认
And can you confirm
你最近在工作面试中
you recently fainted during a job interview
因为体内地♥西♥泮♥含量过高而晕倒了吗
due to a high amount of diazepam in your system?
我被下药了
I was drugged.
你几天前还发邮件给你妹妹
You also sent your sister an e-mail a few days ago
告诉她你想要她死 是吗
saying you wished she was dead, didn’t you?
我有证据
I have something.
我有证据可以证明他还活着
I have something that will prove he’s alive.
我找到了
I found it.
你有什么证据
What do you have?
我现在不能告诉你
I can’t tell you right now.
他在听
He’s listening.
他也在房♥间里 詹姆斯
He’s in the room, James.
你是说杀害你妹妹的人
You’re saying that the person who killed your sister
现在也在房♥间里 而我们看不见他
is in the room right now but we can’t see him?
好了
Okay.
-好 -谢谢
– Yeah. – Thank you.
詹姆斯
James.
告诉我你不认为我是凶手
Tell me you don’t think I did this.
告诉我你相信这一点
Tell me you know that.
虽然可能确实是我害死了她
I may as well have done it, though.
是我带阿德里安进入了她的生活
I brought Adrian into her life.
是我做的
I did that.
我不该离开你 丢下你一个人
I shouldn’t have walked out on you and left you alone.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
你对这张床有什么意见吗 塞茜莉亚
Is this bed giving you any problems, Cecilia?
没有
No.
这房♥间里有什么让你不适的地方吗
Is there anything in the room that is distressing to you?
没有
No.
行 好
Okay. Good.
我想跟你谈一件事
I wanted to talk to you about something.
我们看了你上周
We checked the blood test
在医院做的血检
that you had done at the hospital last week.
你还记得去验血的事吗
Do you remember taking those blood tests?
记得
Yes.

Okay.
你知道你怀孕了吗
Well, did you know that you were pregnant?

No.
验血的医生没告诉你吗
Didn’t the doctor who took the test tell you?
不 那不可能
No, that can’t be right.
那不是真的
That’s… that’s not true.
化验结果显示你是最近怀孕的
The test shows us that it was pretty recent.
我们不太确定具体时间
We can’t be sure of exactly when,
但肯定是发生在上个月
but it must have been sometime in the last month.
亲爱的 有没有我们能联♥系♥的人
Sweetie, is there anyone we can call?
家人
Family?
朋友
Any friends?
好吧
Okay.
看你这样真让人难过
It’s upsetting to see you in this condition.
尽管你和阿德里安结局不佳
Even though things ended badly for you and Adrian,
我仍然视你为家人
I still look at you as family.
你现在是我的代理律师吗
Are you my lawyer now?
我是负责你收入来源的律师
I’m the lawyer for your source of income.
我代理我哥哥的信托基金
I represent my brother’s trust.
他的信托基金只在你
The money from his trust was payable to you
没有面临刑事指控
conditional upon you being subject
以及精神健全时
to criminal charges of any kind
给你支付资金
or being ruled to be mentally incompetent.
鉴于你目前的处境
Now, in light of your current situation,
我有义务通知你
it’s my duty to inform you
信托基金以后不会再给你付款了
that any further payments are to be halted.
我知道你开了一个账户
I know that you set up a bank account
供你的一个朋友上大学
for a friend of yours to go to college,
所以传达这消息并不让我开心
so I take no pleasure in relaying that.
我过去曾经同情过你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章狩猎
下一篇文章机械姬
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!