我哥哥早在遇到你之前就控制了我 塞茜莉亚
My brother controlled me long before he met you, Cecilia.
我恨他
I hated him.
这点上你我是相同的
You and I, we got that in common.
我听到他的死讯时
I was relieved…
着实松了口气
when I heard that he was dead.
他已经死了 塞茜莉亚
He’s gone, Cecilia.
我亲眼看到了他的尸体
I saw his body.
听我说
Listen to me.
别让他因为你的臆想而得逞
Don’t let him win by bringing him back to life.
艾米丽 我得和你谈谈
Emily, I need to talk to you.
至少现在我们之间没有隐瞒了
Well, at least now we have clarity.
现在我知道你对我真正的看法了
Now I know what you really think of me.
什么
What?
真是多谢你挤出时间让我知道
Thanks so much for carving out the time to let me know how…
引用你的原话 我是多么”令你窒息”
quote, unquote… “suffocating” I am to you.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you…
这话我本来不用说出来的
Not that I should have to say this,
但我从没想要你给我钱
but I never expected any of that money.
艾米丽 我不知道你在说什么
Emily, I-I don’t… I don’t know what you’re talking about.
那封邮件 你今早给我发的那封邮件
The e-mail… the e-mail you sent me this morning.
-什么邮件 -如果你就是这么看待我的话
– What e-mail? – If that’s how you feel about me,
别再把我这里当成你的私人避风港了
don’t ask me to bail you out of your personal life anymore.
如果你蠢到不知道哪些是好人
If you’re too stupid to know who the good guys are
而又软弱到无法摆脱那些坏人
and too weak to get away from the bad ones,
别摇着尾巴向我乞讨
don’t sob to me for charity.
我不干了
I’m out.
我他妈的没给你发邮件
I didn’t send you the fucking e-mail.
我没发
I didn’t.
有人在 在针对我
Someone is-is-is doing this to me.
他 他在针对我
He’s-he’s doing this to me.

Who’s…
阿德里安吗
Adrian?
阿德里安给我发的邮件 好吧
Adrian sent me the e-mail. Okay.
你得吃药了 阿德里安已经死了
You need some medication. Adrian is dead.
艾米 求你别这样
Em, please, no.

Cee?
我没事 西德尼
It’s okay, Syd.
你知道我们需要什么吗
You-you know what I think we need?
我想我们可以把爸爸赶出去
I think we could kick Dad out and…
过一个闺蜜之夜
have a little girls’ night.
吃点蛋糕
Eat some cake.
好啊
Yeah.
我确实喜欢吃蛋糕
I do like cake.
天啊 西德尼 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Sydney, are you okay?
你为什么要 住手 住手 爸爸
Why would you just… Stop! Stop! Dad!
-什么 西德尼 不是我 -爸爸 爸爸
– What? No. No, Sydney, I didn’t… – Dad! Dad!
-我没有… -爸爸 她
– No, I… – Dad, she…
-怎么了 发生什么了 -她打我
– What happened? What happened? – She-she hit me.
-什么 -不 不 不
– What? – No. No, no, no.
詹姆斯 不是我♥干♥的
James, I did not do that.
西德尼 我不会打你的 我爱你
Sydney, I would never hit you. I love you.
我绝不会那样做的 詹姆斯
I would never do that, James.
是他 他就在这里 我发誓
It was him. He’s here, I swear to you.
够了 够了
Enough. Enough.
茜 够了
Cee, enough.
别装了
Just stop it.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
-我不想再待在这里了 -你没事吧
– I don’t want to stay here. – You-you all right?
西德尼 对不起 我绝不会…
Sydney, I’m sorry. I would never…
别过来 茜
Hey, hey. Cee.
现在我的首要任务是把我的宝贝送到安全的地方
Right now my priority is getting my baby somewhere safe.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
来吧 宝贝 没事的
Come on, baby. It’s okay.
不 詹姆斯 求你了
No. James, please.
这就是他的企图
This is what he wants.
这是我们在一起时他经常干的
This is what he used to do when we were together.
他想让你认为是我♥干♥的
He wants you to think that I did it.
这就是他的手段 他想方设法孤立我
This is what he does. He tries to isolate me,
-他想让我独自一人 -喂
– and he tries to get me alone. – Hey!
你得冷静一点
You need to calm down.
你吓到我女儿了
You are scaring my daughter.
如果我是你 我会去你妹妹家
Now, if I were you, I would go to your sister’s place.
你现在不应该待在这里
You don’t need to be here right now.
走吧 西德尼
Come on, Sydney.
西德尼 对不起 西德尼
Sydney, I’m sorry. Sydney.
你在哪
Where are you?
来啊
Come on!
你在哪 出来啊
Where are you? Come on out.
别打小女孩
Don’t hit a little girl.
打我啊
Hit me!
为什么要选我 阿德里安
So, why me, Adrian?
随便哪个女人都会倒贴你
You could have any woman you wanted.
这也正是你可悲的现实
That’s the sad reality.
对吧
Right?
这就是金钱和权力为你提供的
And that’s what money and power buy you.
人心
People.

So…
为什么选我
why me?
我只是个郊区女孩
I’m just a suburban girl who…
在一个派对晚上误打误撞进入了你的生活
stumbled into your life one night at a party.
你就不能忘记我曾经来过吗
Can’t you just forget I ever existed?
我已经不剩什么
There’s nothing left
可以让你夺走了
for you to take.
你已经全部夺走了
You’ve already taken it all.
我是阿德里安·格里芬
This is Adrian Griffin.
有事请留言
Please leave a message,
我会尽快回复你
and I’ll get back to you when I can.

No!
-是塞西莉亚吗 -对 快开车
– Cecilia? – Yes. Go.
拜托 快点 锁上车门
Please, hurry. Lock the doors.
-锁上车门 -你没事吧
– Lock the doors! – You okay?
没事 拜托了 快开车
Yes. Please, please just go.
好吧
Okay.
请快点
Just please hurry, please.
斯汀森海滩 离这很远啊
Stinson Beach… that’s a long way from here.
我要进去拿点东西
I-I just need to get something.
可以麻烦你等我吗
Do you mind waiting for me?
可能需要两分钟
I might be two minutes,
可能需要二十分钟 我不确定 但是…
I might be 20, I don’t know, but…
之后可以再把我送回市里
You could run me back to the city after.
-好的 -好
– Sure. – Okay.
没问题
No problem.
宙斯
Zeus.
12-14… 17.
我们认识那天
The day we met.
真浪漫啊
So romantic.
拜托 今晚有空的话和我见一面
Please, meet me tonight, if you can,
在…在公共场所
in a pu… in a public place.
八点在玉兰见
8:00 at Yulan.
你要是不来的话我也理解 但一定要告诉我
And if you can’t, I understand, but you have to tell me,
因为我得叫别人来
because I have to call someone else,
因为我的时间不多了
because I don’t think I have much time left.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你们好 欢迎光临玉兰
Guys. Welcome to Yulan.
我叫泰勒 今晚
My name is Taylor, and I will be
由我来招待你们
taking care of you this evening.
你们知道这里的规矩吗
Do you know how this place works?
我猜就是点菜 然后吃掉吧
I’m assuming you order food, then you eat it.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我们只是有一点不同
We just do things a little bit differently.
都是家庭式的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章狩猎
下一篇文章机械姬
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!