Syd, you okay?
西德尼 西德…
Sydney, Syd…
住手
Stop!
不要
No!
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
住手
Stop.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!

No!
西德尼 趴下
Sydney, get down!
别哭
Don’t cry.
汤姆
Tom?
有人吗
Is someone there?
救命 救我
Help. Help.
拜托
Please.
-救命 -躲开
– Help! – Stand clear!
警♥察♥ 举起双手
Police! Show me your hands.
我们的战术小队今早找到了阿德里安
Our tactical team found Adrian this morning
被绑在他家地下室
tied up in his basement.
看来他和你一样都是他弟弟的受害者
Looks like he was a victim of his brother just like you were.

No.
不 詹姆斯
No, James.
不是这样
That’s not right.
是阿德里安干的
Adrian did this to me.
他才不是受害者
He is not the victim here.
他被绑在自己家地下室
He was tied up in his basement.
他能假死
If he faked his own death,
也就能假装被绑♥架♥
he could fake his own kidnapping.
汤姆的尸体就在我家客厅
We have Tom’s body laying in my living room,
穿着被你射成碎片的某种隐形衣
wearing some sort of suit that you shot to pieces.
即使之前能隐形 现在也不能了
If it did work, it doesn’t now.
但精神病院有一群目击证人
But-but we have a whole bunch of corroborative witnesses
能确认看到了奇怪的东西
from the psychiatric hospital when it comes to seeing something strange.
这是你重获自♥由♥的最佳办法 明白吗
Look, this is your best-case scenario for getting your freedom back, okay?

No.
我知道汤姆的尸体在你家客厅
I know Tom’s body is in your living room.

Yeah.
但这之前的事都是阿德里安干的
Adrian did everything before that, though.
他陷害了自己的亲弟弟
He set his own brother up.
我知道这是怎么一回事 茜
I know how this works, Cee.
我知道 你不懂
I know. You don’t understand.
不 是你不懂
No, you don’t understand.
这就是他的手段
This is what he does.
他让我感觉是我疯了
He makes me feel like I’m the crazy one.

This is…
这就是他的手段
This is what he does.
现在他在故技重施
And he’s doing it again.
好吧好吧 但是听着
Okay, okay, but listen.
你不要和别人这么说
I need you to keep that to yourself
让我做我该做的
and let me do my job.
好吗
Okay?
让我帮你就好
Just let me help you.
但只要阿德里安还在 你就帮不了我
Yeah, but as long as Adrian’s around, you can’t help me.
塞茜莉亚
Cecilia?
真高兴接到你的电♥话♥
I’m so glad you called.
你看上去真迷人
You look amazing.
我是说 你总是很迷人
I mean, you-you’ve always… you always look amazing.
可我感觉很糟
I don’t feel amazing.
这一切都是谎言
It’s all a lie.
快请进
Please, come on in.
外面冷 快进来
It’s cold. Come on.
我本来想简单点个外卖♥♥ 但我还是
So, I-I wanted to get us some simple takeout, but, of course,
忍♥不住想象你会想吃什么
I-I started obsessing over what you’d be in the mood for.
所以就有了寿司 牛排和意面的强迫症自助餐
Hence, we have the OCD buffet of sushi, steak and pasta.
或许你一点也不饿
Or you might not be hungry at all.
这也很合理 只是这餐盛宴突然显得很愚蠢了
which is so logical that it suddenly makes this feast look moronic.
我选牛排
I’ll have steak.
好极了
That’s a good choice.
我的手在抖
My hand’s shaking.
你是世界上唯一一个
You know, you’re the only person in the world
能看我手抖的人
who gets to see my hand shake.
这是因为我需要你 塞茜莉亚
It’s ’cause I need you, Cecilia.
我知道以前
I know I didn’t treat you the way
我不应该
you should have been treated
那么对待你
when we were together.
但我吸取教训了
But I’ve learned my lesson.
我愿意把一切都付之一炬来向你证明这一点
I would burn everything I own just to prove that to you.

Okay.

Okay.
如果你想陪伴这个孩子成长
If you want to be a part of this child’s life…
首先你必须要对我坦诚
it has to start with honesty.
当然
Of course.
这意味着我需要你承认你做过的一切
Which means I need you to admit everything that you did.
是你做的
That it was you,
不是你弟弟
not your brother.
是你
You.
塞茜莉亚
Cecilia.
我爱我弟弟
I loved my brother.
我以为他也爱我
And I thought he loved me, too.
我知道在外人看来可能不是这样 但是
I know it didn’t seem like it to the outside world, but…
汤姆控制了我
Tom controlled me.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
我得知道我没有疯 好吗
I need to know that I’m not crazy, okay?
而且我们不能用谎言开始新生活
And we can’t start this with a lie.
但我没说谎
But I’m not starting with a lie.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
我发誓
I swear it.
你为什么就不能告诉我真♥相♥呢
Why can’t you just tell me the truth?
我说了
I am.
阿德里安 别
Adrian, stop.
我需要你为我这么做
I need you to do this for me.
不仅如此
More than that,
也是为了你自己 阿德里安
do it for you, Adrian.
我就是在照你说的做 塞茜莉亚
I’m giving you exactly what you’re asking for, Cecilia.
我在告诉你真♥相♥
I am telling you the truth.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
我知道有时候你觉得自己要发疯了
I know that you feel like you’re going insane sometimes.
但我是唯一能帮你的人
But I’m the only one who can help you.
还记得吗
Remember?
因为我比这世上任何一个人都了解你
Because I know you better than anyone else in the world.
我说
I mean…
这应该不算
that shouldn’t come as a…
惊讶吧
surprise.
我应该去清理一下
I should go clean myself up.
当然
Of course.
不 不 不
No! No, no.
不 你做了什么
No, no. What did you do?
这里是紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what is your emergency?
拜托拜托 你得帮帮我 求你了
Please, please, you have to help me, please.
我和另一个人在一起 我觉得他
I’m with somebody, and I think he’s…
他试图自杀
he’s tried to kill himself.
快来 帮帮我
Hurry. You have to help.
你得快一点 拜托
You have to hurry. Please.
我在 天堂街3333号♥
It’s, uh, 3333 Celestial Drive.
拜托
Please.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
-你没事吧 -我没事
– You okay? – It’s okay.
-你怎么样 发生什… -我没事 我没事
– You okay? What… – I’m okay. I’m okay.
詹姆斯 看着我 我没事
James, look at me. I’m okay.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
他割开了自己的喉咙

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章狩猎
下一篇文章机械姬
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!