Your worries and your strife
我是说这是熊的必备
I mean the bare necessities
你干什么呢
What’s that?
唱没烦恼的生活之歌♥
That’s a song about the good life.
什么是歌♥
What’s a song?
你以前就没听过歌♥吗
You never heard a song before?
人人都听过
Everyone’s got a song.
难道狼群不唱歌♥
Didn’t the wolves ever sing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们背诵森林法则
We recited the Law of the Jungle.
本法则就是森林法则
“This is the Law of the Jungle…
如上苍一般古老正确
“as old and as true as the sky.
遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛
“The Wolf that keeps it may prosper…
违反的狼必招致灭绝
“but the Wolf that breaks it will die.”
孩子,你这不叫唱歌♥
Kid, that’s not a song.
你这叫喊口号♥
That’s propaganda.
什么叫喊口号♥
What’s propaganda?
再走走就到了
Just a little farther.
那个就是人类的村子吗
That’s the man village?
对,看那些红色的花就知道了
Yep. You can always tell by the Red Flower.
人类可喜欢它们了
They do love their Red Flower.
可那些红色的花看起来还不错呢
The Red Flower doesn’t seem so bad.

Yeah.
可有的时候它会 把接触到的一切都毁掉
Let it loose, and it destroys everything it touches.
千万别跟它玩
Don’t ever play with it.
听明白了
You got that?
听明白了
Yeah, I got it.
很好
Good.
你说我是从那儿来的吗
Do you think that’s where I’m from?
可能吧
Could be.
我不知道,孩子 你看那个地方眼熟吗
I don’t know, kid. Does it look familiar?
一点印象都没有
I don’t remember it.
我记事那会就跟狼群在一起了
All I remember is living with the wolves.
那为什么要来这儿
Why do you wanna go there?
巴希拉说我得有个族群
Bagheera said I need a people.
得了,又是听巴希拉说的
Again, with the listening to Bagheera.
嘿,他是我朋友,懂吗
Hey, he’s my friend, okay?
虽然我不知道他现在在哪儿
Now I don’t even know where he is.
不敢相信我真的要离开森林了
I can’t believe I’m leaving the Jungle for good.
我能多说一句吗
May I say just one thing?
你今天的表现把我惊着了
What I saw you do today, I’ve never seen anything like it.
为了拿到蜂蜜,我已努力了很多年了
I’ve been trying to get that honey for years.
我使了点小伎俩
But I used my tricks.
什么小伎俩
What tricks?
你知道…
You know…
就是我弄得那些东西不是狼该做的
Everything that I built. It’s not the wolf way.
谁在乎狼该怎么做
Who cares? “The wolf way.”
你就这么做了
That’s the Mowgli way.
我就这么做了
That’s the Baloo way.
做就做了
That’s our way.
这就是我们的风格
That’s how we get things done.
再说了,要是没有我的启发
I can’t even imagine what kind of potential you’d have…
怎么能看到你有这么大的潜力
if you had somebody like me helping you out.
你说你要去人类的村子
You say you want to go to the man village.
要我说,你在哪儿都是人类
I say, you could be a man right here.
这么说吧
I’ll tell you what.
你已经知道村子在哪儿了
Now you know where the man village is.
想什么时候去就什么时候去
You can always go down there, whenever you want.
可我想跟你说的是
But I would personally appreciate it
当然这个主意有点自私
as a personal favour to me, personally…
如果我们两个能联起手来 再弄点小伎俩
if we just worked together, just us, tricks and all.
我们一定会惊讶地发现
I think it would be interesting to see…
在立冬之前,我们已经攒好了
just how much honey we could accumulate…
不少蜂蜜了
before winter.
只要小伎俩管用
Whatever I could do to make your trickiness happen…
叫我做什么都没问题
I will do.
如果你觉得这么做没什么劲的话
And if it turns out to not be fun for you…
那我就驼你下山 把你送到人类的村子里去
I will walk you right down to that man village myself.
怎么样
Is that a deal?
我们就到立冬之前
Just till winter.
一言为定
Just till winter.
妈妈,醒醒
Ami, wake up.
他们呢
Pups?
他们都在上面
They’re up there.
鹿,当然,以数量作为安慰
The deer, of course, take comfort in numbers.
他们缺乏大多数动物会有的防御
They lack defences most animals will have.
老实说…
And if we’re being honest…
他们也不够聪明
they’re not very smart either.
不像鳄鱼妈妈
Unlike the mother crocodile, who is a good deal more clever.
她就聪明的多
who is a good deal more clever.
不过你们真正要小心的
But the one you have to watch out for…
是那些布谷鸟
is the cuckoo bird.
你们知道他们是怎么活下来的吗
Do you know how the cuckoo bird survives?
他们巧妙地利用了母性的弱点
By preying on a mother’s weakness.
布谷鸟从来不抚养自己的幼鸟
The cuckoo bird is too clever to raise its young.
相反,他们把蛋
Instead, it sneaks…
下的那些头脑简单的母鸟的巢里
its eggs into the nests of simpler birds.
等小布谷鸟一孵出来
So, when they hatch…
母鸟就傻眼了
the mother bird is fooled.
她喂大的不是自己的孩子
She feeds them, nurtures them.
你们想知道她的孩子怎么样了吗
And do you know what happens to her own chicks?
饥寒交迫
They starve…
最后死于
and die…
没人照顾
from neglect.
而这一切都因为那个母亲
All because a mother loved a chick…
爱着一个外来的孩子
that wasn’t her own.
都过来,该睡觉了
Come now, time for sleep.
他们喜欢我
I think they like me.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
他走了
He’s gone.
这不就是你想要的吗
Isn’t that what you wanted?
我想要他死
I want him dead.
一旦他听说这里发生的事情
Once he gets word of what happened here…
肯定会回来的
he’ll come back.
我就在这儿等着他
And I’ll be waiting.
这是第一个目标 收到
That’s the first mark. Got it.
拿下第一个目标 收到
That’s the first mark! Got it!
拿下第一个目标
That’s the first mark!
收到
Got it!
对,收到!
Yeah, I got it!
现在让巴鲁向下一个目标转移 收到
Tell him to go to the second mark! Got it!
向下个目标转移 收到
Go to the second mark! Got it.
收到
Got it.
寻找
Look for the
熊的必需品
Bare necessities
仅仅是熊的必需品
The simple bare necessities
忘记你的烦忧
Forget about your worries
和争吵
And your strife
我是说熊的必需品
I mean the bare necessities
大自然老母亲的食谱
Old Mother Nature’s recipes
为生活提供必需品
That bring the bare necessities of life
不论我去到哪里,在哪流浪
Wherever I wander wherever I roam
我都能成为我大家庭的
I couldn’t be fonder
奠基者
Of my big home
蜜蜂在树上
The bees are buzzing
嗡嗡叫
In the tree
为我制♥造♥蜂蜜
To make some honey just for me
当你往岩石或植物下看
When you look under the rocks and plants
就看看那些神奇的蚂蚁吧
And take a glance at them fancy ants
然后,或许可以尝几口
And then maybe try a few
熊生活的必需品

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!