The bare necessities of life
它们会来到你身边
They’ll come to you!
不论我去到哪里
Wherever I wander
在哪流浪
Wherever I roam
我都能成为我大家庭的
I couldn’t be fonder
奠基者
Of my big home
蜜蜂在树上嗡嗡叫
The bees are buzzing in the tree
为我制♥造♥蜂蜜
To make some honey just for me
当你往岩石或植物下看
When you look under the rocks and plants
就看看那些神奇的蚂蚁吧
And then take a glance at them fancy ants
然后,或许可以尝几口
And then maybe try a few
熊生活的必需品 它们会来到你身边
The bare necessities of life They’ll come to you
它们会来到你身边
They will come to you
是的,它们会来到你身边
Yeah, they’ll come to you!
来到你身边
Come to you!
巴鲁,巴鲁,你看
Baloo, Baloo, Baloo… look.
赶紧爬到我背上去
Stay low on my back.
别藏了,我看见你了
Come on out and show yourself.
巴希拉
Bagheera! Ah!
毛克利
Mowgli.
我一直都在到处找你
Oh, I was looking everywhere for you!
我还以为你走了呢
I thought you were gone!
你没事吧 没事
Are you all right? Yeah!
真没想到你找到我了 我还担心死你了
I can’t believe you found me! I was so worried about you.
我迷路了,然后也不知道怎么了
I was lost, and I didn’t know what happened…
我就遇到了巴鲁
but then I met Baloo.
他把我从巨蟒嘴里救了出来
And then he saved me from a giant snake!
现在我们俩在一起工作了
And now we’re working together!
真的,我头回听说
Really? That’s a new wrinkle.
原来懒熊也会工作
I didn’t know sloth bears worked.
来吧,毛克利,我们该上路了
Come on, Mowgli, let’s be on our way.
等一等
Wait!
你们先走一步,我马上就来
Yeah, go on ahead. I’ll catch up.
你别发火好吗
Don’t be mad, okay?
我为什么要发火
Why would I be mad?
我每次弄这些的时候,你都发火
Because you’re always mad when I do stuff.
但这一次答应我,你绝不生气
You gotta promise not to be mad this time.
等看完了再做决定
Show me, then I’ll decide.
快来,在这边
Come on, check it out!
这些藤是我爬悬崖用的
These are vines I use on the cliff.
我把它们拧成一股,这样更长更坚实
I twirl them together to make them longer and stronger.
你看这些藤多结实
See how strong they are?
你想跟我看最酷的吗
You wanna see the really cool part?
在里面,快来,我们走
It’s inside. Come on, let’s go!
快点
Come on!
这是为过冬准备的蜂蜜
It’s the honey stash for winter!
我说你小子是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
我就知道你会发火的
You said you wouldn’t get mad.
阿克拉是怎么教你的
Did you listen to anything Akela taught you?
这片森林
There’s no place…
容不下你这些
in the Jungle for these…
小伎俩
tricks!
想做这些干脆去人类的村子好了
You want to do this, you do this in the man village.
可我要在这帮巴鲁准备 冬眠需要的东西
But I’m helping Baloo get ready for hibernation.
森林里的熊根本就不冬眠
Bears don’t hibernate in a jungle.
你都教他什么了
What are you teaching him?
也不算冬眠,就是我总爱犯困
Not full hibernation, but I nap a lot.
你听好了,你这骗子
Listen to me, you con artist!
他不清楚 你的把戏,但我清楚
He may not know your game, but I do.
他该走了 可是我真的不想走
He’s leaving now. But I don’t wanna leave!
你现在没得选择
You don’t have a choice!
现在天都晚了,大家先静一静
Why don’t we all just settle down for a minute.
看,天色已晚,旅行没戏了
Look, it’s gotten late. Too late to travel.
要不咱们来点蜂蜜尝尝
So, why don’t we all just have a little honey…
我不吃蜂蜜
I don’t eat honey.
那没关系,我自己吃
No problem. I’ll eat the honey.
我们先好好睡上一觉
Let’s all get a good night’s sleep, and we can talk about this in the morning.
有话明天一早再说
and we can talk about this in the morning.
行,我们天一亮就上路
Fine. But we’re leaving, first thing.
毛克利
Mowgli.
他人呢
Where is he?
在坑里 在哪儿
In the pit. In the what?
这也是你教的吗 得了
Is this your teaching? Oh, come on!
我才不会让他跟大象瞎掺和
You know I’d never teach him to mess around with elephants.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我怎么说的来着他真的是很特别
What’d I tell you? He’s special.
我当然知道他很特别
I know he’s special.
他是我带大的
I raised him.
那就别逼他走了,巴希拉
Then don’t make him leave, Bagheera!
让他做自己不好吗
You gotta let him be what he is.
你根本不知道他现在有多危险
You don’t understand. The boy’s in danger.
我知道,他说过他被老虎追杀了
I know, he told me. He’s being hunted by a tiger.
不是一般的老虎,是谢利·可汗
Not any tiger. Shere Khan.
谢利·可汗在追杀他
Shere Khan’s hunting him?
可要是你真把他送回人类的村子里
But if you send him back to the man village
他就被毁了
they’ll ruin him.
他们会让他长大成人
They’ll make a man out of him.
我们应该把他送回狼群
We should send him back to the Wolf Pack.
狼群的首领阿克拉会保护他的
Who’s their alpha? Akela, he can protect him.
阿克拉已经死了
Akela is dead.
什么 谢利·可汗杀了他
What? Shere Khan killed him.
为了抓到这个孩子 谢利会不择手段
He will stop at nothing until he has this boy.
不择手段
Nothing.
所以我们唯一能做的
The only way we can save him…
就是把他送到人类的村子去
is if he goes to that man village.
拜托了,巴鲁
Please, Baloo.
他现在只听你的话
You’re the only one he’ll listen to.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kid.

Hey.
刚才你两下可真酷啊
That was pretty cool, what you did back there.
巴希拉可不这么想
Bagheera didn’t think so.
不,他跟我说他挺感动的
Oh, no, I talked to him. He was very impressed.
是真的吗
He was?
我们两个一样,真的
We both were. Yeah.
我还从没见过有谁
I’ve never seen anyone
敢跟大象走得这么近
get that close to an elephant before.
听我说,孩子
So, listen, kid.
有些事情我得跟你谈一谈
I gotta talk to you about something.
想说什么就说吧
What do you wanna talk about?
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
既然你的朋友已经出现了
Now that your friend has shown up…
也许是时候
maybe it’s time…
让你们继续走没走完的旅程
for you two to just mosey along.
你看冬天已经来了
Now it’s winter…
你们是该动身的时候了
and it’s really time for you to go.
可我想留下来跟你在一起
But I wanna stay here with you.
我们是好朋友,对不对
We’re buddies, aren’t we?
不,我不是你朋友
Huh? No, we were never friends.
我从来就没有把你当朋友
I certainly never thought of you as my friend.
我就是让你帮我弄弄蜂蜜 但是现在不用了
You helped me get honey and I don’t really need you any more…
那个,非得让我把话说明吗
Do I have to spell this out?
我现在已经不需要你留下来了
I don’t want you around any more.
我跟他说了
I did it.
我从来没有这么纠结过
And that’s about the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
我知道
I know.
你走开
Go away.
你离我远点
Get away from me.
停下
Stop it.
你给我滚一边去
Get away from me!
巴希拉
Bagheera!
毛克利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!