Hey!
对不起
Sorry.

Hey!
拜托他妈的快给我
Fucking give it to me, please!
让我们看看呗
Just let us see it.
不要
No!
拜托 就让我们看看吧
Come on, just let us see it.
把它给我
Give it to me!
好好好
Okay okay okay, fine, fine.
没有他们 只有我
Not them, just me.
哥们 拜托 关掉手♥机♥
Dude, come on, cut it out.
我发誓不会拍照的 好吧
I won’t take a picture, I swear, see?
Jeremy
Jeremy!
没有手♥机♥了 就让我们看一下吧
Phone’s away, just let me see it.
每个人都会看到的
Everyone is gonna see.
等等
Hold on.
那我们谈谈吧
We’re negotiating.
我认真的 哥们 不要这么混♥蛋♥了
Seriously man, just stop being assholes.
拜托 这很蠢
Come on, this is stupid.
让他走吧
Let go!
不不不 我想到了
No no no, I got it.
那人叫什么来着 那个韩国人
Take what’s-his-face, the Korean kid,
高光华什么鬼的
fucking Kwong Wah Kow or one of those
反正差不多的鬼名字 -他父母
horrible names or something. – Dude, his parents are
那么阔绰 我会很幸运的
loaded, I should be so lucky.
他们可能会骑着个在热浴缸车
They probably pick me up in a
把我带走的
hot tub rollover or something.
体育课那个人
The kid in PE,.
可能会撑爆胸衣
His would warp the corsage.
那可能是你的年度优秀事迹了
Oh come on, it’d be your good deed for the year.
拉着Christine然后让
Pull a Christine and have all the
全部人投他票成为舞会之王
kids vote for him for prom king.
拜托 那是电影《魔女嘉莉》 笨蛋
Dude, the movie’s Carrie, dipshit.
不不 等等 我有主意了
No no no, hold on, I got it, I totally got it.
你知道你会和谁一起去吗
You know who you should go with?
谁啊
Yeah, who?
独眼龙
Cyclops.
我的天 你太欠打了
Oh my God, you’re so fucked.
看着他带着一个鹦鹉和一条假腿上场
Watch him show up with a parrot and a peg leg.
他就在那儿呢
He’s right there.
那你去问他
So go ask him.
不要
No!
快啊 这是你的机会 快去
Come on, now’s your chance, go on.
好好 我去
Fine, fine, I’ll do it.

Hey.
说你呢
Hey you.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
Mike
Mike?
嘿 Mike
Hey, hey Mike!

Hey!
闭嘴吧
Shut up!
老天 拜托
Jesus, come on.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这简直太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我们真差劲
We’re awful.
嘿 独眼龙
Hey eyeball!
你右边有东西
There’s something to your right!
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
小心 注意你的 没有 开玩笑的
Careful, watch your, nah, just kidding.
杀千刀的 Matt 你能不能停下别走了
Goddammit Matt, would you stop fucking walking already?
上车
Get in the goddamn car.
拜托 快点的
Hurry up, come on.
哥们 我到手了这个新游戏
Dude, so I got this new game.
开放世界 沙盒类的游戏
Open world, sandbox kind of game.
我也不知道 它甚至
I dunno, it doesn’t even have
还没名字 所以算是新游戏了
a name yet, that’s how new it is.
我阿姨从洛杉矶拿到了
My aunt grabbed this advanced
高等测试版的副本 哦对
beta testing copy in LA, oh yeah,
她也和我们待在一起
she’s staying with us by the way.
你会见到她 她挺好的
You’ll meet her, she’s cool.
不论如何 这游戏简直厉害
Anyway, it’s nuts!
你想去哪儿就去哪
Anywhere you wanna go, you can go,
你想干嘛就干嘛
anything you wanna do, you can do.
你还能偷喷射机
You can steal jets.
不 你不能这样 对 这就是为什么
No, you can’t just, yeah, that’s why
他们有一个联合账户 讨厌鬼
they got a joint account, douchebag
因为这是我们俩的 你不能
because it’s both of ours, you can’t,
是 我是这么做了 每一份账单
yes, yes I did, every paycheck!
对 如果周五前我看不到
Yeah, and if I don’t see every penny
你还我所有的钱
returned by Friday I will stick my
我会立马找我的律师
lawyer in your ass so fast it’ll
他一定会打爆你的头
make your fucking head explode!

Hey!
嘿 你能去管管Hunter吗 他在婴儿床上
Hey, can you go get Hunter please, he’s in his crib!
等等等等 你等一下
Wait wait wait wait wait, hold on.
等我还戒指 你什么意思
What do you mean until I give back the ring?
我已经还你戒指了
I gave back the ring.

Yes.
我还了 当你还在这儿的时候
Yes I did, when you were here!
有我在呢
I got you.
你嗑药了还是傻♥逼♥了
Are you high or just retarded?
好好好 都是我自己以为的 我自己想的
Yeah, yeah, that’s what I thought, that’s what I thought.
Cahill老师请病假了 但他给我指示
Mr. Cahill is out sick, but he has left me
来让你们小组合作学习
instructions to have you work on group projects.
今天你们要解剖胎猪
Today you will be dissecting fetal pigs.
如果你觉得解剖真实的动物
If you do not feel comfortable dissecting
让你感到不舒服
the actual animals, there are computers
在教室旁边有电脑
set up on the side of the room that
可以带你模拟实验过程
will take you through the virtual process.
好的 分成两人一组
Okay, split up into groups of two and you
你们可以在后面的桌子上拿到样本
can find your specimens on the back table.
好的 那么我们需要
Okay, so it says here we need
切穿整个身体
to insert the blade through the
从脐带的一端
body on one side of the umbilical cord
向后一直切到腿的根部
and cut posteriorly to the base of the leg.
你怎么想 你想来吗
What do you say, you wanna do the honors?
那好吧 我来
Okay, I’ll do it.
谁饿了
Who’s getting hungry?
这是个玩笑而已
That was a joke.
好吧 我是说
Well, I mean…
我是素食主义者 但是这
I’m a vegetarian, but it’s also
也是因为动物权利
because of the whole animal rights
比我这个水桶腰的尺寸
thing more than just ’cause I got a
更重要
waistband the size of a low-flying blimp.
这也是一个玩笑
That was a joke too.
算是吧
Kinda.
好吧 没事
Okay, never mind.
沿着心室表面切
Extend a single cut along the midline
一条口
of the ventricular surface of the
动物距链条约两厘米
animal to about two centimeters
完整的切下
from the chain, cut completely
穿过他们的这里 那里 等等
through the yadda yadda yadda yadda,
行吧 这是啥 航♥天♥器学
okay, what is this, rocket science?
好吧
All right.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what’s going on?
我想给Justin Langsey口♥交♥
I wanna suck off Justin Langsey.

Who?
六号♥
Number six.
他笨手笨脚的 我中意
He’s so clumsy, I love it.
我真想直接扯下他的
I just wanna yank down those little

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!