Home 恐怖电影 魔屋(1972)

魔屋(1972)

0
魔屋(1972)

那是我生命中的第一次
Yeah?
是吗?
Rodney Johnson!
罗德尼·约翰逊!
(♪ DAVID HESS: “The Road Leads to Nowhere”)
这路无处可去
You’re crazy!
疯子!
(Radio announcer) ‘The police have already spread their dragnet over a five-state area
警♥察♥在5个州内布下天罗地网
‘in their effort to apprehend the fugitives…’
捉拿逃犯及其帮凶
‘Far out! This is gorgeous.’
最新的! 太好了
(Radio announcer) ‘According to reliable sources…’
据可靠消息报道
(Mari) ‘Leave that on, Phyllis. I want to hear it.’
让它这样 我想听
(Radio announcer) ‘The daring daylight escape of
光天化日之下逃跑的狂徒
the two convicted murderers,
2个杀人犯
‘dope pushers and rapists
毒犯和强♥奸♥犯
cost the lives of two prison guards
死了两个狱警
‘and surprisingly, the life of a German shepherd.
令人奇怪的是 还死了一只德国金犬
‘According to eyewitness reports, the animal,
据现场目击报道
‘which was sent after the two fleeing men
这金犬在追逃犯时
was kicked to death by a young
被粗野的女人踢死
animal-like woman who leaped from the getaway car.
那女人坐车逃走
‘The alleged driver of the car was Junior Stillo.
这所谓的司机就是约尼·斯迪洛
‘Junior Stillo is the illegitimate son
约尼·斯迪洛是个私生子
of the leader of the two escapees,
是那个逃犯头头的私生子
‘Krug Stillo, who was serving a life sentence
克拉格·斯迪洛判无期徒刑
for the 1966 triple slaying
因为1966年的三起杀人案
‘of a priest and two nuns.
一个牧师和2个修女
‘Krug Stillo is reputed to have hooked his own son on heroin
克拉格·斯迪洛与他儿子的贩毒有关连
‘to control the youngster’s life.
为了控制青少年的生命
‘The man is armed and considered extremely dangerous.
这个人被认为是一个危险人物
‘The second escaped convict
第二个逃犯
is identified as Fred “Weasel” Podowski,
是色情杀人叫维西尔
‘who has a long police record
在警局有长久的历史记录
for child molesting, peeping Tom-ism
因调戏少女 偷♥窥♥女色
‘and assault with a deadly weapon.
且用致命武器伤人
‘The three men were accompanied in their getaway
三人一起出逃
by an unknown woman
且还有一个无名女子
‘described only as young, strong and animal-like.
描述中只说是年轻 强健 粗野
‘Police believe the four may still be in the New York City area
警方认为这四人尚在纽约地区
‘but expect them to try to leave the state
但不排除他们将逃离这个地方
within the next 48 hours.’
在48小时内
Thanks. Sounds like good advice.
谢谢 好建议
♪ I’m singin’ in the rain ♪
我在火车上歌♥唱
Sadie!
萨迪!
– Yeah?

– Hurry up out of there! I want to take a bath, too.
快出来! 我想洗个澡
Okay, okay!
好!
Hey, what do you think of your new clothes?
你的新衣服怎么样?
I handpicked them at Korvette’s.
我在克维特挑选的
Wonderful.
太好了
– Who is it?
谁?
It’s J. Edgar Hoover.
J·恩德戈·胡佛
– Any trouble?
有事吗?
– No.
没事
Where’s Sadie?
萨迪在哪?
Taking a bath.
洗澡
Hey, is Junior back yet?
约尼还没回来吗?
Yeah, and I’m here, too.
回来了 我在这
Send him in with my beer, okay?
叫他把啤酒带进来
You heard her.
你听见了吧
Go to the icebox and get a beer.
去冰箱拿瓶啤酒
There’s a lady in there, man.
有个女人等你 兄弟
Here’s your beer, Sadie.
你的啤酒 萨迪
There he is, the man of the hour.
呵 他来了 真是时候
Thank you.
谢谢
You glad your old man’s out of the clink?
叫你这个老男人不要吵你高兴吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然
You know
你知道
it’s really a shame
真丢人
you don’t get along better with Krug.
你不要再跟克拉格好
You got to change your head around.
你要反醒反醒
Become someone else altogether.
总之多学学别人
I’ve been thinking about
我已考虑到
names and everything.
名誉和一切
How does “Agatha Greenwood” grab you?
阿加莎绿林你是怎么被掠夺的
Like something out of Brighter Day.
那天就是倒霉
Yeah, you’re probably right.
你可以是对的
What do you want to be?
你想怎样?
– A frog.
一只青蛙
– You look like a frog.
你看来像只青蛙
If I was a frog, I’d have my own lily pad.
如果我是只青蛙 我将会有自己的巢
I could sit there all day long, just…
我可以整天坐在那 只是…
I could do that, man, and nobody would bother me.
我可以那样做 没有人会烦我
I could watch the flies.
我可看着那些飞虫
Better watch him, Krug!
好好地看着他 克拉格!
– Hey.

Leave Sadie alone, you little toad,
单独留下萨迪一个吧 你这个小癞蛤♥蟆♥
or I’ll squash you flat as a lily pad.
否则我会把你扁成莲叶
Do we have time before the concert?
离音乐会我们还有时间吗?
Sure, don’t worry about it.
当然有 不要着急
Goodie! I want to have at least two scoops.
哦 好! 我至少要两勺
I know exactly what I’m going to have.
我知道我要什么
Mint chocolate chip.
薄荷巧克力片
– A mint chocolate chip? – Yeah.
– 薄荷巧克力片?- 对
No, I don’t like that.
不 我不喜欢
What’s this yellow stuff right here?
这里黄黄的是什么?
Lemon sherbet.
柠檬冰冻果子露
Sherbet. I don’t want sherbet.
冰冻果子露 我不要
Oh, can I taste yours?
哦 我可以尝尝你的吗?
Make your own. What do you want?
请自便 你想要什么?
I don’t want that. I want…
不 我不要 我想…
What else do you have?
嗯 还有别的什么吗?
Banana Royal, Neapolitan, Maple Walnut, Tutti-Frutti…
香蕉王 冰淇淋 胡桃和秋蒂果
– Nut!
坚果! 有吗?
– Nuts for the nut.
外壳坚硬的坚果
Big goon, put me down!
大傻子 放下我!
I hate you!
我讨厌你! 下去…
Let me up.
让我来
Hey, forget it!
算了
You got the cream of American manhood here.
你有美国成年人护肤霜
The cream of American manhood.
美国成年人护肤霜
That’s good, Krug!
太好了 克拉格!
Shut up! And get away from my woman.
闭嘴! 放下我的女人
Your woman? I thought she was our woman.
你的女人? 我想她是我的
Just a minute!
马上给我闭嘴!
Buzz off! I’m not neither of yours woman.
我不属于你们两个中任何一个
I am my own frigging woman!
我属于我自己
– She’s right, Krug. – You shut up!
她说得对 克拉格 你闭嘴!
Hey, what have you been doing?
你一直在做什么?
Reading them creep women lib magazines
给他们看女解放杂♥志♥
while I was up in the jug?
在从牢时 是吗?
Maybe.
可能吧
Why don’t you just lay back and enjoy being inferior?
为什么不躺下好好爽一把
Zoom off! You male chauvinist dog!
爽你个头! 粗野公狗!
– Pig, Sadie.
你是个猪
– What?
什么?
Male chauvinist pig.
粗野的公猪
Okay, you male chauvinist pig!
好 你是头粗野的公猪!
– She’s right, Krug.
她说得对 克拉格
You shut up!
你闭嘴!
I ain’t putting out anymore
我不会做出任何退步
until I get a couple of more chicks around here.
直到我在这有了更多的小鸡
Couple of more chicks?