Home 恐怖电影 魔屋(1972)

魔屋(1972)

0
魔屋(1972)

更多的小鸡?
Yeah. Equal representation.
对 平等交涉
– What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗?
– She’s right, Krug.
她说得对 克拉格
Get out of here!
给我出去
God! This neighborhood’s awful.
天啊 这邻居真可怕
It’s so dirty. My mother was right.
真脏 我母亲说得对
Come on, it’s not awful, it’s just funky. That’s all.
过来 没那么可怕 真是吓人而已
Dirt all over the place.
这整个地方都脏
Keep your eyes open for someone who might be dealing.
注意看着那可能正在做生意的人
Yeah.

Want me to ask him?
想我去他吗?
Yeah. Go ahead.
好 去吧
Hey, man.

You don’t know where
你不知道我们在哪
we could score on some good grass, do you?
弄到一些好的大♥麻♥,对吧?
– Nah, I don’t know that stuff.
不 我不知道
– Thanks.
噢 谢谢
– Bummer.
真令人失望
– Come on.

Hey, hey, lady! Come on back here.
哦 小姐! 回来
Let’s get together.
我们一同去找
Yeah?
嗯?
I do happen to have in my possession
我碰巧有一些
an extra ounce of good stuff.
质量好 数量不多
Oh yeah, what kind?
是吗? 什么样的
Colombian.
哥伦比亚产的
– Colombian? – Yeah.Far out!
哥伦比亚? 哥伦比亚的啊!
– How much?
多少钱?
– $20.
20美元
$20, and it’s Colombian?
20美元 不是哥伦比亚的吗?
Yeah, well, you know, I need the money, but if that’s too high…
对 你知道 我需要钱用 但如果太贵的话…
No, no, no! That’s great. We’ll take it.
不 不! 太好了 太好了! 我们要了
How do we get it?
怎么去拿?
Oh, uh…
哦 嗯
This is my roommate, Sam.
这是我的室友 萨姆
Hiya, girls!
你们好
This is my sister, Martha.
我姐姐 玛莎
Martha, these girls, you know, want to buy some grass.
玛莎 这两位小姐来买♥♥大♥麻♥
Come on in. Come on in.
进来 进来
– Gotcha!
到手了!
– Oh, shit!
哦 艹尼玛!
Hey, stick around a while. How about a bite?
老实点 要不要尝尝小刀的滋味
Yeah, I’d like a little something to eat myself.
我自己也想吃点东西
Nice going, junkie. Here’s your yum-yums.
好样的 加吉 这是你的美餐
– So much for him.
你也有份
– Now, I don’t want you girls to worry.
我想让你的人担心
I mean,
我是说
we just wanted some company. That’s all, you know.
No
好了吗?
it wasn’t that expensive at all.
不那根本不贵
Looks good.
看来也很好
This room belongs in a magazine.
这个房♥间放着一些杂♥志♥
Not bad, if I do say so. Hmm.
不错 如果我要说的话 是吗
(Bell rings)

I feel like a bridegroom. I’m hearing bells.
我觉得像个新郎 我在听铃♥声♥
I have a cake in the oven. Come on.
我有个蛋糕在烤箱上 来
A cake?
蛋糕?
You wanted some grass?
你想要大♥麻♥了吗?
What do you want with some grass?
要大♥麻♥做什么?
Hey

you guys ain’t cows, is ya?
你们不都是母牛吗?
Little cows looking for some grass?
小母牛在找草?
Let me hear you moo. Come on.
看你的 来啊 来啊
Yeah, but they got some cute little udders on them.
对 她们有可爱的小乳♥房♥♥
You guys let us the hell out of here, or I’m going to start screaming!
你们让我们出去 不然我就要喊了
Hey, you gonna scream?
你会喊吗?
Listen.
听着
Let me give you
我给你
a little bit of free advice.
一些小小的免费建议
If you make one peep…
如果你让我们看一看…
Cockeyed as hell.
真是荒唐
John, I should have bought one at the bakery.
约翰 我应该在面包店买♥♥一个
They had such pretty ones there.
他们做得很漂亮
Nonsense. It’s truly remarkable.
胡说 自己做的才有意思嘛
Come on in the living room.
到房♥间来
I want to attack you.
我想要你
Listen. Why don’t you guys let us go?
为什么你们不让我们走
We know you were just kidding around.
我们知道你们在绑♥架♥
– Oh, yes. – We’ll split,and we won’t say anything to anybody, I swear.
我们离开后不会对任何人说什么 我发誓
是吗?
You must think we’re pretty stupid.
你肯定认为我们非常傻
No.

We ain’t stupid.
我们不笨
We might be
我们可以
horny old pigs,
好色的老猪
but we ain’t stupid.
但我们不笨
Get your hands away, Sadie.
把手拿开 萨迪
Come on, Krug. I had her first. Please.
克拉格 我先来
I said get your hands away, bitch!
把手拿开 婊♥子♥
Chicken breast.
鸡胸
(Mari) Phyllis!
菲利斯!
Do that again, and you’re dead.
在那样的话 你就死定了
Easy, Weasel.
放心 维西尔
We don’t want to off somebody the first night out.
我们不想第一个晚上有人完蛋
I mean,
我是说…
it’d be a shame to get this floor all messed up with blood.
到这个地步真可耻
Be so messy.
真是一团糟
You see,
你知道…
there are other ways to do things.
还有一种办事方式
(Phyllis) No!

Stop it.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不!
Castle’s ready. Here’s to the princess.
一切准备好了 恭请公主
To the princess!
公主!
To her queen.
和王后
次日大早
Come on!

(Krug) Okay, sweetheart, I’ll put you right on top of your friend here.
好 宝贝 恰好可以把你放到你朋友上面
(Sadie) Take it easy, you could hurt ’em.
小心 别伤着她们
(Krug) They’re okay.
没事
Okay, the both of you settle down,
好了 你们俩个都安排好了
you got a long ride ahead.
那就是长途
I’m outta here.
我们毕竟要离开这个鬼地方
(Estelle) Yes.
好的
(Sheriff on phone) ‘It’s pretty common, you know?’
那很正常 你知道吗?
(Estelle) Yes, I understand.
是的 我懂
‘Sure she hasn’t called?’
确定她没有打电♥话♥回家吗?
No, she hasn’t.
没有 她没有
‘Well, sorry I couldn’t have been of more help.’
那不起 我没法进一步帮你
Why, thank you very much. You’re very kind.
嗯 谢谢你 你真好
– Goodbye. – ‘Goodbye.’
再见
Nothing?
没什么吧?
The theater manager said that concert was over
跟剧院经理通话
at 2:00 this morning.
音乐会地零晨2:00结束的
Well, it’s dawn now.
已经是黎明了
We’ll wait an hour, then we’ll call the police.
我们再等一个小时 然后再报♥警♥
Come on! Things are not that bad.
好了! 事情不会那么糟糕的
At least we have our phone again.
至少我们电♥话♥可以再用了
She’s all right.
她没事
Staying out all night,
过了这个晚上吧…