看看!
(Sadie) Oh, God! Hell!
哦 上帝啊!
(Fred) That’s beautiful.
真是太好了
Now, take ’em off.
脱下
(Krug) Take ’em off!
叫你把裤子脱下
(Sadie) You’re so sick!
你真恶心
(Sadie) Oh, yeah! Take ’em off!
哦 好! 脱裤子了!
I told you about her.
我告诉你
(Fred) She’s got lovely legs.
她双腿可爱
(Sadie) This is really a riot, man! I dig it!
长得真茂盛! 我真想去开♥发♥它!
Take ’em off! Take it all off.
脱下! 全部脱下
(Fred) She got her little panties all stained.
她把小内♥裤♥弄脏了
Can we get Weasel a pair of those pants?
我们可以给维西尔弄条这样的短裤吗?
Do you want a pair of those pants, Weasel?
你想要吗 维西尔
How about some with a couple of hearts on them?
不知道它们中间会像什么样
(Sadie) She’s got a good-looking ass on her.
(Fred laughs)
肯定长得跟她人一样
Come on, we’re going to play. Up we go.
来 我们开始玩吧
Hit her.
打她
Hard!
用力!
Sock it to her, baby.
用劲打她 宝贝
I said, hit her.
我叫你打她
(Phyllis) I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Mari.
对不起 玛丽
Hit her in the stomach with all your might.
使劲打她的肚子
Stop it! Stop it!
住手
You’re gonna kill someone if you’re not careful.
停 如果你们不小心就会死人
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Oh, shit!
我靠!
You guys got to be crazy, man.
你们真是疯了
If you’re not careful, you’re gonna kill someone.
你们要是不留神 就会打死人
– Yeah man. – Make good with each other.
让她们自己打
That’s a good idea!
好注意
Loosen her up a little bit. Wait a minute.
等一下 放她起来
Oh, baby, don’t… Come on, sweetheart.
够了! 来 宝贝
Don’t worry about it.
不要担心 宝贝
(Krug) You’ll have plenty of time to feel the pain.
够你受的
You know, Weasel here is a specialist with a twist.
你知道 维西尔是一个女生专家
So…
好好地享受你身边的一切吧
(Sadie) Do it!
行动啊
Get it off!
弄开她们
(Phyllis) Leave her alone!
让她单独一个!
(Krug) Come on.

– We got to do it.
我们必须这样做
– I can’t.
我不能
I can’t. I can’t.
我不能
I know, it’s sick. I know.
(Sobs)
我知道那很恶心 我知道
It’s okay. I know.
但没事
It’s sick. But it’s okay.
很恶心但没事
It’s just you and me here. Nobody else.
只有你和我 没有别人
Just you and me, okay?
只有你我 知道吗?
(Krug) Do it.
那不是很好吗?
(Phyllis) It’s okay.
做的正好
(Sadie) It’s all right. We’re not going to hurt you.
没事 我们不会伤害你们
(Phyllis) You already hurt her!
我们已经伤了她
What do you think you’re doing?
你们办得怎么样?
(Sheriff) No, Doc Collingwood, still no word on Mari.
不 克琳伍德医生还是没玛丽的消息
But we’ll let you know just as soon as we hear something.
我一有消息会马上通知你
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Yes.
好的
Well,

I’m glad you got your phone fixed.
电♥话♥安装好了很替你高兴
Yeah, Doc, now you just stick right by that phone
是的 医生 你正被电♥话♥的事烦着
because she might call, you know.
因为她可以打电♥话♥回家
(John) ‘I’m holding you personally responsible.’
你要负责的
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
‘Call me if anything comes up.’
有问题打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, okay.
好吧
– ‘Goodbye.’ – Bye.
– 再见- 再见
Hot damn, I wish I was something else sometimes.
真见鬼 有时我真不希望我是我自己
You mean, like a duck or something?
你意思是说 像只鸭子什么的?
No, you damn fool!
不 你这个傻蛋!
I mean something else besides being a policeman.
我是说除警♥察♥之外的什么
Doc Collingwood again, huh?
还做克琳伍德医生吗?
Doc Collingwood.
克琳伍德医生
I bet she shacked up with Wilbur Cranshaw.
我想她威尔伯·科兰莎同居了
That shows how much you know,
你怎么知道
because Wilbur’s gone up to Coopersburg with Sweet Lily.
因为和斯维特·莉莉去了卡普贝格
Who the hell is Sweet Lily?
谁是斯维特·莉莉
Well, it’s his pig.
是他的一头猪
He went up to Coopersburg.
他去了卡普贝格
He’s gonna enter her in some fair up there.
他在集♥会♥同她共出入
Wilbur always was a little strange.
威尔伯总是有点陌生
I remember he left town real sudden once before.
我记得他离开镇里时
Just before his collie came down with a litter of pups.
真的是场意外
All right Sadie, she’s yours. But you better not take too long.
他的牧羊狗同一群小狗下来之前
I’m going up to the car
我上了车
to see if I can find something to
想看看能否发现什么
cut some firewood with.
砍了些柴火
Firewood?
柴火
Yeah, you know, heat things up a little bit.
对 上面加一些易燃物
Oh, yeah. -You can handle things while I’m gone, can’t you?
我走后你能搞定吗?
Oh, sure.
当然可以
Hey, listen, I’m really cold.
嘿 我很冷
Do you think it’d be okay if I just put on my clothes?
让我穿上衣服好吗?
Just till Krug comes back.
等到克拉格回来再说吧
I’m really cold.
我真的很冷
Okay?
好吗?
Sure. Go ahead.
好吧
(Whispers) Listen, I’m gonna make a run for it.
他们追我时 你就想办法 好吗?
When they go after me, you go and get help, okay?
– 好吧- 行吗?
(Fred) (Laughs) You want to play? Junior!
嘿 你开玩笑吗? 约尼!
Watch that other girl.
看看那个女孩
Don’t let nothing happen to her.
不要让她得逞
(Fred) I’m going to get you!
我来帮你
Man,
嗨 兄弟?
I got to give up cigarettes.
我已不抽烟了
– Shut up!
闭嘴!
– Junior? Is that your real name?
约尼? 约尼 是你的真名吗?
I told you to shut up, or I’ll slap you silly.
我叫你闭嘴 要不我给你几个耳光
I’m gonna give you another name.
我给你取另一个名字
I’m gonna call you Willow.
我叫你维罗
– Willow. Willow.
维罗
– Willow.
维罗?
Because you’re kind of beautiful,
因为你长得英俊
and you shake when the wind blows.
风一吹时你就摇摆
– Krug is the wind.
哦 对 克拉格是风
– Let me alone.
让我一个人走好吗?
Krug’s gonna really be pissed off we lost her.
克拉格会大怒的我们让她逃了
Split up, okay? Go that way.
分开来 好吗? 走那边
You bitch! Slow down!
你这个婊♥子♥! 给我站住!
Willow, do you have a girlfriend?
维罗 你有女朋友吗?
Sure, I got lots of girlfriends
当然 我有很多女朋友
just waiting to get me.
只是在等我
– I don’t think you do.
我想不是
– No, you’re right.
嗯 那就对了
I want to give you something.
我想我给你点什么
I don’t want that.
我想不应的
– It’s worth a lot. See? – I don’t want it.
那很值钱的 看是吗? 我不想要
I want to be your friend.
我想成为你的朋友
You want to get free.
不 你想自♥由♥
– I want to be your friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!