Home 恐怖电影 魔屋(1972)

魔屋(1972)

0
魔屋(1972)

Oh, you bitch!
哦 你这婊♥子♥
I think I’m gonna come.
我想我要♥射♥了♥
(Estelle) Are you sure, my love?
确信吗 亲爱的?
Sweet mama!
哦 太爽了!
Here I come!
我要♥射♥了♥!
– What’s going on?
怎么了?
– I don’t know. Shut up.
我不知道 闭嘴 我不知道
Krug, it’s Weasel! What the hell has happened to him?
克拉格 是维西尔 他怎么了?
What’s the trouble, Doc?
怎么了 医生?
Shut your filthy mouth!
闭上你的臭嘴!
Now, take it easy, Doc.
别紧张 医生
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
别做我们不希望的任何事情
(Krug) Put the lights on!
开灯!
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥
Boy.
哦 家伙
You can do better than that,
你可以比那做得更好 过来 这里
come on. Right here.
过来 就在这里
Come on, come on, right here.
就那里 来
Oh, boy,
哦 家伙
you’re almost as good as Sadie.
你跟萨迪一样好
Why don’t you get something to help you? Come on.
为何不做些事情来救你? 过来
Maybe one of the andirons or something, you know.
或许是一个铁制柴架还是什么的 你知道吗?
Let’s even up the odds.
让我们开始对势吧 嗯?
Who’s this?
你要做
Hello, there.
哦 这家伙是谁? 喂 那里
You remember me?
你还记得我吗?
(Grunts)
啊 啊
Come on, Doc.
过来 医生
We’re just playing games now. We’re just beginning.
我们只是玩游戏 现在 我们还是开始吧
And what did you do with Weasel? What did you do with him?
你是怎样对待了维西尔 嗯? 你怎么处理了他?

What’s your name, little angel?
你叫什么名字 小天使?
嗯…
Mari. Mari.
玛丽 玛丽
She was a lot tougher than you were, Doc.
她比你还更坚强 医生
She took a while to kill.
她一会儿就要被杀了
She was really tough.
她真的很坚强
We had a hard time with her.
我们和她度过了一个艰难的时刻
But you’re just a pussy!
可你只是个笨蛋!
A real pussy.
一个真正的笨蛋
Come on now, Doc. You can do better than that.
来 医生 你能比那做得更好
Just a couple of more, Doc.
只是再来一对

Maybe one more for me.
或许为我再来一次
(Krug) What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Oh, you wanna kill me.
哦 你想杀了我
(Junior) I’ll do it.
我会那样做
Okay, well, let me help you.
好 让我来帮你
I really will.
我真的会
Now, I want you to hold the gun out, just like that, see?
现在 我想要你拿着枪 像那样出去 明白吗?
You see that little notch in the back?
你知道那个小凹口在后面吗?
That little bump in the front?
那个小凸口在前面吗?
I want you to kind of get them lined up. That’s right.
我想要你把它们排列起来 没错
You’re not shaking that much.
你不会摇动得太多
I know you can aim the gun.
我知道你可以瞄准枪把
Just get them lined up, and pull the trigger.
快把它们排列起来吧 然后拉动引发
Come on. Pull the trigger.
快 拉动引发
I’m gonna kill you, Krug.
我要杀了你 克拉格
You always were a loser.
你总是个失败者
(Krug) Junior,
约尼…
I wanna talk to you.
我要告诉你
Listen to Daddy. Come on.
听爸爸说 来
Now, I want you to take the gun,
现在 我要你拿着这枪…
then I want you to turn around
我想要你转过身来…
and I want you to put it in your mouth
我要你把它放到你的嘴巴里
and I want you
我要你射击
to blow your brains out!
你的脑袋!
– (Junior) No
不!
No. Not at me.
不 别瞄准我
I want you to take the gun,
我要你拿着这枪
and I want you to put it in your mouth
我要你把它放到你的嘴巴里
and I want you to blow your brains out!
我要你射击你的脑袋
(Junior) No!
不!
– Blow your brains out! – No!
– 射击你的脑袋!- 不!
Blow your…
射击你的
Sorry, Krug.
对不起 克拉格
But I could only find one shell.
但我只能找到一个贝壳
– You better get out of here!
把那家伙滚出去!
– Sadie!
萨迪!
Get away from me!
离开我!
You’re not going to get away from me!
你不会逃脱于我!
(Sadie) Get off of me!
滚开!
(Krug) Let’s just get it over with!
我们就此结束吧!
John! For God’s sake, don’t!
约翰 看在上天份上 别那样做!