Aaron, you think you can find the young man a bottle of Nehi?
亚伦 你能给这孩子找瓶尼哈酒吗
Expect I could. Just as long as I takes my money with me.
没什么问题 只要我带着钱
Now, the question on the table…
现在 问题是…
is how drunk is drunk enough?
多醉是足够醉?
And the answer is that it’s all a matter of brain cells.
回答是关于脑细胞
Brain cells? That’s right, Hardy.
脑细胞? 是的 哈代
You see, every drink of liquor you take kills a thousand brain cells.
你瞧 每喝一次就杀死上千个脑细胞
But that doesn’t much matter, ’cause we got billions more.
但是没什么 因为我们有几十亿个
And first the sadness cells die,
第一个细胞死的时候
So you smile real big.
你笑得最大
And then the quiet cells go,
别的细胞静静地死去的时候
so you just say everything real loud for no reason at all.
你就只大声说话 没什么道理
But that’s okay, because the stupid cells go next,
但是没什么 因为死去的是愚蠢的细胞
so everything you say is real smart.
你说的都很巧妙
And finally… come the memory cells.
最后 轮到记忆细胞
These are tough sons of bitches to kill.
很难被杀死的
Well, there’s a golf match out at Krewe Island…
嗯 在克鲁岛有个高尔夫比赛…
between Bobby Jones and Walter Hagen,
是在波比·琼斯和沃特·哈根之间的
and there was a meeting to see who would stand up for Savannah in the match,
那边正开会讨论谁代表萨凡纳比赛
so I said you would.
我说你可以
That’s why I’m here, so you can beat Bobby Jones and Walter Hagen.
这就是我来这的原因 你有机会打败波比·琼斯和沃特·哈根
Hell, I’m a whole lot drunker than I thought.
天 我喝的比想像的多
I’ll caddie for ya. You gonna caddie for me?
我给你当球童 你给我当球童?
Against Bobby Jones and Walter Hagen? Yes, sir!
和波比·琼斯以及沃特·哈根比赛? 是的 先生
I’ll caddie for you too. Aaron will carry the clubs.
我也给你当球童 亚伦拿球杆
I’ll carry the balls. And I’ll carry them little wooden tees!
我来拿球 我来拿球托
And I’ll carry Junuh!
我来搬着朱诺!
I wasn’t jokin’!
我没开玩笑!
I heard my dad tell how you won every golf tournament there ever was in the South.
我听我爸说过 你是如何赢南方每个锦标赛的
And how you hit a drive so long…
你的一击是如何的远
that they made you stop playin’ for 20 minutes just to measure it for a record.
以至于他们让你停了20分钟 就为了测量一个新的记录
And how you used to swing righty,
你挥杆是如何自如
but you was in the woods once by this tree, and there was no room to swing righty,
但是一次你在树林里一棵树下 没有空间挥杆
so you borrowed somebody’s lefty club…
你借了别人剩下的球杆…
and hit the ball six inches from the hole.
从洞口6英尺出打了进去
It’s time for you to go home, Hardy.
该回家了 哈代
I ain’t goin’.
我不回去
Well, suit yourself, ’cause I’m goin’ to bed.
好吧 随便 反正我要睡觉了
Night, gentlemen.
晚安 先生
What the hell you doin’ in my house? Trespassin’, Junuh.
你在我房♥子里干什么? 来打扰你 朱诺
But on a matter of great importance- to no less than Savannah herself.
有件比萨凡纳还重要的事
Some delegate you got there. Isn’t it a little past his bedtime?
你有个代表在这 是不是过了就寝时间了?
Isaiah 11:6: “And a little child shall lead them. ”
以赛亚11:6 一个小孩能领导他们
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Junuh.
这是一生中难得的机会 朱诺
So what’s in it for you? Pride.
你能得到什么? 自豪
The great city of Savannah, so close to my heart. So close to all our hearts.
这伟大的城市萨凡纳 和我的心如此近 和我们的心如此近
Well, you’re wastin’ your time. I’m not playin’.
你们在浪费时间 我不会去的
Why is that?
为什么?
I lost my swing.
我找不到挥杆节奏了
Then find it. Goddamn it!
那就找回来!该死!
Because you’re playin’! That’s all there is to it! Savannah needs you, Junuh!
因为你要去!这是必定的! 萨凡纳需要你 朱诺!
Why don’t you get Dougal McDermott? He’ll play. Balls!
为什么不让道格·麦克德莫特去?他可以打 混♥蛋♥!
We don’t need some sawed-off Scotsman poopin’ drives out 40 yards…
我们不需要什么矮的苏格兰人打40码
in Jones’ and Hagen’s wake.
在琼斯和哈根醒着的时候
We need a man with thunder in his fist,
我们需要强有力的人
a hero to boom that pill out past those golfin’ gods!
一个横扫他们的英雄
We need a knight. You are our gentleborn chevalier.
我们需要一个骑士 你是我们天生的文雅的骑士
That’s one hell of a speech, fellas.
真是个动人的演讲 伙计
I don’t take no for an answer.
我不接受否定的回答
Well, you’re gonna have to, ’cause I’m not playin’.
你不得不接受 因为我不去
Now get out.
现在出去吧
Somethin’ you picked up on your travels?
你旅途中捡到了什么?
He’s not mine.
他不是我的
He’s a little young for a drinking companion, don’t you think?
他参加你们的喝酒小团队太年轻了 你不认为吗
So, Adele, what can I do for you?
阿黛尔 我能做点什么?
I think you know why I’m here, Junuh. I do.
我想你知道我为什么来这 朱诺 是的
A little late to be out lookin’ for romance, though, isn’t it?
到外面寻找浪漫有点晚了 不是吗?
Would that do it, Junuh?
这管用吗 朱诺?
Would you play in the match if I had sex with you?
如果我和你上♥床♥你就会去比赛吗?
Yeah, that would do it.
是的 就这样
Well, that’s good, Junuh.
嗯 很好 朱诺
Considering how in frequently we’ve seen each other since you’ve been back,
考虑到你回来后我们见面的频率
I thought this was gonna be more difficult.
我想这个更难
Now, where would you like to do it?
你想在哪里做?
Right here is fine.
这就好
Don’t worry about him. He’s out like a light.
不用管他 他在外面睡得很死
Take an earthquake to wake him up.
地震才能叫醒他
For an earthquake, you’d have to play many more tournaments at Krewe Island…
如果是地震 你得在克鲁岛多赛几场
and do quite well at them.
并且表现非常好
Well,

how do you suggest we begin?
我们怎么开始?
Shall I just run and jump on you,
我跑过去跳到你身上?
or would you like some preliminary romancin’?
或者你来点准备活动?
Romancin’ sounds good. Very well, then.
听起来不错 很好
Here’s one short kiss.
这是一个短短的吻
It is, I’m afraid, all the romancin’ I have in me at this time.
这就是 恐怕这次我所有的浪漫了
I do hope I haven’t given the impression that I’m cryin’ over us, Junuh,
我希望没给你留下我为我们难过的印象
because I’m not.
因为我没有
You’re not?
你没有?
No, I’m not.
我没有
I’m cryin’ over Savannah.
我为萨凡纳难过
Savannah?
萨凡纳?
Over her pain and the pain of her people.
为她的痛苦和她人♥民♥的痛苦
You’re in tears over Savannah? I am.
你为萨凡纳哭泣? 是的
I truly am.
真的
Then who’d you take your clothes off for?
那你为谁脱下衣服?
Chattanooga?
查塔努加?
Well.
好吧
This certainly has been a colossal waste of time.
这真是浪费时间
I didn’t ask you to come here.
我没让你来
No, you certainly did not, Junuh.
对 你是没有 朱诺
You know, if you ever get tired of sittin’ around and feelin’ sorry for yourself,
如果你对坐在这厌烦了 对自己抱歉
a little golf might just do you some good.
打几下高尔夫也许有好处
I’ve lost my swing, Adele.
我找不到挥杆节奏了 阿黛尔
Really?
真的?
Where’d it go?
怎么了?
You can open your eyes now, Hardy.
你可以睁开眼了 哈代
Your education is over.
你的教育结束了
Go on home now.
回家吧
Jesus.
天啊
Who’s that? Just me.
谁在那? 就是我
Just a man tryin’ to find somewhere to rest his tired feet,
就是一个想歇歇脚的人
takin’ in some of God’s glories.
拿上帝的荣耀
My, what a night. I could’ve killed you out there.
天 糟糕的夜晚 我可以杀了你
Oh, no, sir.
不 先生
See, I set myself directly in front of you.
看 我就在你正前方
Judgin’ by how you was hittin’ them balls, I figured that’s where I’d be out of harm’s way.
从你如何击球来判断 我想这就是我要带走痛苦的地方
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 先生
They say you can tell a player by his grip.
他们说你可以从一个选手握杆看出水平来
If you want some food or somethin’, you can go on into the house, help yourself.
如果你想要食物或别的 到屋里去
Oh, thank you kindly, sir.
谢谢你的好意 先生
Yeah.

Yeah, I always felt a man’s grip on his club…
我经常从一个人握着球杆感到
is just like a man’s grip on his world.
像是他在握着他的世界
Look, is there somethin’ you want? Five dollars guaranteed.
听着 你需要什么吗? 5块钱的保证
Guaranteed for what?
保证什么?
Well, there’s a big match comin’ up with Mr. Jones and Mr. Hagen.
和琼斯以及哈根的比赛快要到了
Fella gonna be needin’ a caddie.
你需要个球童
You a caddie?
你是个球童?
Well, that depends. You a golfer?
那得看了 你是高尔夫选手?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!