Don’t think about it. Feel it. You’re lookin’ at it, Junuh.
不要考虑 要感觉 你在看着它 朱诺
Your authentic swing. That flag.
你可信的挥杆 那旗子
And all that you are.
和你一切
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then, Bobby.
连一个瞎的松鼠有时也能找到橡子 波比
The rest of that afternoon is a blur.
后来那个下午很模糊了
Junuh kept asking question after question about the field,
朱诺不停地问关于场地的问题
while Bagger just acted like nothin’ much had happened…
然而贝格就像什么事情都没发生过…
and kept makin’ remarks about how much Hagen’s socks must have cost…
不停地评论哈根的袜子值多少钱…
and how long to dry tobacco leaves before they make a good smoke.
和烟叶要晒多久才能做出好的香烟
But somehow, in the middle of it all,
但不知怎的 在这中间
Junuh started playin’ golf.
朱诺开始进入状态
As the day and the second round came to an end, there was genuine excitement.
第二轮结束时 很激动
I do so enjoy this little game.
我真喜欢这运动
Why don’t you ladies freshen up, and I’d love you to join me for dinner.
女士们何不打扮一下 我邀请你们共进晚餐
Hello, Hugh. Junuh.
你好 休 朱诺
I’ll have a double Scotch. All right, sir.
我要双份苏格兰酒 好的 先生
Pretty entertaining out there today, huh?
今天很高兴 是吧
That’s what the people want. Entertainment.
这就是人们需要的娱乐
I got a proposition, Junuh. Exhibitions are the thing now.
我有个提议 朱诺 比赛是个大事
Five, ten grand for two days’ work.
两天一万元
How’d you like to go on tour with me? We’d have some good matches.
继续和我巡回比赛怎么样 我们那有很好的比赛
I’d expect to win, of course. But then we’d split the money 70-30 afterwards.
我当然想赢 但是我们赛后分钱 七三开
You’d get the 30.
你拿三份
Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m not just lookin’ for another payday here.
哦 不要误会 我不是在找钱赚
I couldn’t breathe if it weren’t for this game of golf.
如果没有高尔夫比赛 我都不能呼吸
I once had the next king of England hold the pin for me while I putted!
我有一次让英国下任国王给我拿杆
Did you know that? I did.
你知道吗?我做到了
Yes, I’ve paid back everything that golf gave me several times over,
我在回报高尔夫给我的一切
and now I’m on the receiving end.
现在我是接受者
Whoo. It’s the good life, Junuh.
喔 那可是好日子 朱诺
Why me? The crowd likes you.
为什么是我? 大家喜欢你
I think we have a lot in common, you and I.
我想我们有许多共同点 你和我
You’ve got no illusions that there’s anything out there worth gettin’ riled up about.
你对触不到的东西没有幻想
The meaning of it all is that there is no meaning.
意义就在于没有意义
Ah, you’d be good company. That’s all I’m sayin’.
你会是个不错的伙伴 这就是我要说的
Thanks, Walter. I’ll think it over.
谢谢 沃特 我会考虑的
Hey. I admire the way you’re dealing with this match, Junuh.
嘿 我喜欢你比赛的方式 朱诺
Fighting the way you are. It’s damn noble.
按你的方式比赛 真的不俗
But no matter how good a fighter you are,
但是无论你打得多好
just remember, I can ask the king to hold the flag for me when I putt.
记住 我可以让国王给我拿着旗
But he’s not gonna give me his crown. Neither is Bobby, and neither am I.
但他不会给我王冠 波比不会 我也不会
I’m not asking for your crown, Walter.
我不要你的王冠 沃特
If I wanted it bad enough, I’d just take it.
如果我想要 就直接拿
Was there something you wished to discuss? Because this might not be the right time to-
那有什么你们要讨论的吗? 这时候不太合适
I can win, Adele.
我会赢的 阿黛尔
I can beat both of ’em.
我能打败他们两个
Look in my eyes and tell me what you see.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你能看到什么
Determination. Pure determination.
决心
Panic, Adele. Pure panic.
恐慌 阿黛尔
I’m eight strokes behind the two greatest golfers in the history of the sport.
我现在落后史上 最伟大的两个高尔夫选手8杆
They’ve never blown a lead in their lives, and I’m gonna win. You know why?
他们领先时还从没输过 我会赢的 你知道为什么吗?
Panic? That’s right.
恐慌? 是的
Oh, Junuh. You don’t, by any chance Yes.
哦 朱诺 你不要…万一… 要的
Oh, I ought to go back to my guests.
哦 我该回到客人们中间了
Yes. I should go back to my guests.
是的 是得回到客人中间了
You- You will stay in touch?
你…你还会保持联♥系♥?
I don’t think I can wait another 12 years for the next installment.
我想我不会为下一部分再等12年
Was there something about me that you particularly missed?
你曾有没有过想念我?
Something that I can feel gratified about depriving you of all these years?
比如让你失去这几年而满足
I like the way we danced.
我喜欢我们跳舞的方式
Make sure you got enough balls in there. Got another sweater?
确认这里有足够多的球 还有羊毛衫吗?
Got enough water? Driver. I need the driver.
有足够的水吗? 长击棒 我需要长击棒
This is gonna take everything I got.
所有东西都要带上
Oh, that’s for sure. That’s a jigger. Help you keep it under the wind.
这是个小的矾 能帮你在风中定位
Bagger, my putter’s got more loft than this thing.
贝格 我的短击棒后倾部分比这个更多
Well, actually, they just about the same. Oh. Well, that’s good.
实际上 它们是一样的 那就好
I’ll just putt the ball down the fairway, then. Anything else?
我要把球打到草地上还有别的事吗
Just bash the livin’ shit out of it.
用力把球打出去
An iron.
铁的
Well, I don’t suppose it matters much what club you use…
我不认为这和用什么杆很有关系…
when you start the day eight strokes back.
当你有8杆落后的时候
What club was that? Midiron.
那是什么杆? 中间铁的
Some kind of driving iron. Extraordinarily well-hit.
一种有力的铁 打得真是好
The flag! Pull the flag, Hardy. Yes, sir.
旗子 快拔♥出♥来♥ 哈代 是的 先生
Junuh eagled, pickin’ up two strokes on the very first hole.
朱诺以低于标准杆两杆的成绩 在第一洞就追回两杆
And he picked up another stroke when Jones bogeyed the second.
第二洞又追回一杆 而琼斯只打出了标准杆
And two more strokes on Hagen when he double-bogeyed the third.
哈根则比标准杆多出两杆
Does it look like 180 yards to you? No.
看上去有180码吗? 不
It’s 181.
181码
You might wanna play that ball back just a bit in your stance.
用你自己的姿势打球
He just hit a hole in one! Hot dang!
一杆进洞!强!
I just seen a miracle with my own eyes! I just seen a hole in one!
我亲眼看见了奇迹!一杆进洞!
Hey, Homer, you’re not gonna believe this! Junuh made a hole in one!
嘿 赫莫 你不会相信的 朱诺打出了一杆进洞
Junuh made a hole in one! He’s gonna make it!
朱诺一杆进洞!他做到了!
He’s gonna make it! You’re kiddin’!
他做到了! 你没开玩笑吧
What?
什么?
What’s up? Junuh’s makin’ a run for it.
怎么了? 朱诺起死回生了
He’s pulled within three of Jones and two of Hagen.
他只差琼斯三杆 哈根两杆
He made a hole in one on eight! God bless Savannah and the men she propagates.
第八洞一杆进洞! 上帝保佑萨凡纳和她的人♥民♥
Let’s go. Let’s go!
我们走 我们走!
Get back. Get back now.
退后!退后!
How do you expect Junuh to hit the ball if you stand on top of him?
你们站在他头顶上他怎么打球?
Shh!
嘘!
His playin the third round was beautiful to watch.
他的第三局观赏性极强
While Jones and Hagen discovered new hazards of their own,
琼斯和哈根感受到了危机
Junuh had discovered, as Bagger so eloquently put it,
贝格善辩地说 朱诺找到了…
how to stop thinkin’ without fallin’ asleep.
睡觉之外的停止思考的方法
Junuh finished the third round one stroke behind.
朱诺以落后一杆的成绩结束了第三轮
It was a new match, and no one knew it better than Jones and Hagen.
这是新的比赛 没人比琼斯和哈根更清楚
Not now, girls. Not now.
现在不行 女士们 现在不行
Gents.
先生们
Don’t believe Walter planned on exerting himself.
别相信沃特竭曾打算尽全力
It was fun this morning, wasn’t it?
有趣的上午 不是吗?
Yeah, it was.
是的
This is my last match, Junuh. I’m retiring.
这是我最后的比赛了 我要退休了
You’re at the top of your game.
你正处在顶峰啊
I’ve got a wife and three small children and a law practice.
我有妻子 三个孩子 并且开始法律实习
It’s time to stop.
是该停止的时候了
It’s just a game, Junuh.
这只是个游戏 朱诺
You know, I’ll never forget you winnin’ the Georgia Open in 1916.
我永远不会忘记 你1916年取得的佐治亚公开赛冠军
I’d never seen a swing so sweet…
我从没见过这么好的挥杆…
or a man get so much pleasure from it.
或一个从这里面获得如此多乐趣的人
This is my last 18 holes, Junuh,
这是我最后的18洞了
and I been thinkin’, I couldn’t have picked a better way to end it.
我在想 我找不到比这更好的方式结束了
Thank you, Bobby. It is truly my pleasure.
谢谢 波比 很乐意
I can’t let you win out of sympathy.
我不会处于同情而让你赢
You know that.
你知道的
I do.
是的
And I have no intentions of losing my last match.
我也没打算输掉我最后一场比赛
Gentlemen, excuse me, excuse me. Let’s give Mr. Junuh some room.
先生们 对不起 请给朱诺先生一些空间
Thank you. Thank you. I’d like to have a word with you, Junuh.
谢谢 谢谢 朱诺 我想和你说句话
I don’t think this is a good time, Adele.
我看这不是个好时候 阿黛尔
No. I think this is a very good time.
不 我看这是非常好的时候
I don’t wanna do anything that might disrupt your concentration or anything,
我不想让你分心
but since our little encounter last night, I’ve been thinking.
但自从昨晚的相遇 我在想…
Ten years and not one single solitary word from you?
10年来 你就没有一句话要说?
You don’t do that to someone you love.
你不能对你爱的人这样
I deserved better. I deserved some correspondence and some indication of what you felt!
我们应该有通信 我应该了解你的感受
Oh, Junuh, I don’t know what happened to you.
哦 朱诺 我不知道你发生了什么事
But whatever it was, it could not have been as unbearable…
但无论怎样 这都不比…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!