– build something simple. – Okay.
– 比如说一辆炫酷的跑车 – 很好
– Like an awesome race car. – Great.
– 做啊 – 你们有建筑指南吗?
– Go. – Do you have the instructions?
没有 你必须在自己的头脑中创建规则 我的孩子
No. You must create the instructions in your mind, my liege.
噢 好的 跑车
Ah. Okay. Race car.
嗯…
Um…
呃 这里有很多很酷的玩意
Well, there’s a lot of really cool stuff here.
但是我没看到有轮子…
Don’t see a wheel…
或者…
or…
另外三个轮子
three more wheels.
看到了吧?他做不到 他永远也成不了积木大♥师♥
See? He can’t do it. He will never be a MasterBuilder.
如果你一直告诉他他不行 他肯定是做不到的
Of course not. Not if you keep telling him he can’t.
他需要知道他能做到
He needs to see that he can.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
– 我们在进入你的大脑… – 什么?
– We are entering your mind… – What?
来证明你拥有成为积木大♥师♥的潜力
to prove that you have the unlocked potential to be a MasterBuilder.
无伽印呼吸
Ujjayi breath.
哇噢 我们现在在我的大脑里?
Whoa, are we inside my brain right now?
– 这么大 我一定很聪明吧 – 嗯
– It’s big. I must be smart. – Mm-hm.
这里好像没什么动静
I’m not hearing a lot of activity here.
我觉得他的人生里从来就没有过自己的想法
I don’t think he’s ever had an original thought. In his life.
哈哈 你错了
Ha, ha. That’s not true.
比如说 有一次 我想邀请…
For instance, one time I wanted to have…
一帮朋友来我家看电视…
a bunch of my friends over to watch TV…
不像是突然冒出来的这种电视
Not unlike this TV that just showed up magically.
我家的沙发坐不下这么多人…
And not everybody can fit on my one couch…
然后我就想
and I thought to myself:
“如果沙发也能做成双层的多好”
“What if there was such a thing as a bunk bed but as a couch?”
隆重推荐 双层沙发
Introducing the double-decker couch.
这样大家就能像兄弟一样坐在一起看电视了
So everyone could watch TV together and be buddies!
这真是我听过最无聊的东西了
That is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
求你了 小蛮女 让我来解决这个问题
Please, Wyldstyle, let me handle this.
这主意真是烂透了
That idea is just the worst.
这里一定有什么能证明他的潜力的
There must be something around here that proves his potential.
如果上天选择他成为救世主…
If The Man Upstairs chose him to be The Special…
那一定会有个原因的
there must be a reason.
– 老天爷是谁?- 看到了吗?
– Who’s The Man Upstairs? – See?
他甚至连老天爷都不知道
He doesn’t even know about The Man Upstairs.
他是不是有着一双讨人厌的手…
Does he have, like, super-gross hands…
看起来就像香肠一样的吗?
that look like they’re made out of big pink sausages?
还是像是鱿鱼一样的吗?
Like eagle talons mixed with squid?
等下 你见过?
Wait. You’ve seen the…?
哇噢
Whoa!
这就是我刚刚想到的
That’s what I was just thinking about.
你是怎么…
How did you…?
当我摸反抗法宝时 我做过一个奇怪的梦
I had this weird dream when I touched the Piece.
嗯 我是说 当时我是醒着的 所以也不能算是梦
Well, I mean, I wasn’t asleep, so it wasn’t really a dream.
艾米特 你见过老天爷了
Emmet, you had a vision.
我有吗?
I did?
积木大♥师♥们 通过多年…
MasterBuilders spend years…
的训练来清空他们的大脑…
training themselves to clear their minds enough…
来期待见老天爷一面…
to have even a fleeting glimpse of The Man Upstairs…
然而你的大脑本身就很空…
and yet, your mind is already so prodigiously empty…
根本就没有什么需要清理的东西
that there is nothing in it to clear away in the first place.
只要有了正确的训练…
With proper training…
你就能成为 一个伟大的积木大♥师♥
you could become a great MasterBuilder.
我真的可以吗?
I could?
预言选中了你 艾米特
The prophecy chose you, Emmet.
但我并没有因为预言选中了我…
But I can’t do any of the stuff…
而获得很强大的能力啊
that the prophecy says I’m supposed to do.
你要做的就是相信自己
All you have to do is to believe.
然后…
Then…
你就能看透一切
you will see everything.
我的孩子 你准备好了吗?
Are you ready, my son?
是的 我准备好了
Yes, I am.
我觉得
I think.
我们没时间浪费了
Then we haven’t a moment to lose.
我们必须把积木大♥师♥集结起来
We must assemble the MasterBuilders.
你觉得飞船是个不好的发明吗?
Do you think Zeppelins are a bad investment?
你见过这个人吗?
Any of you fellas seen this guy?
等一等 朋友
Wait a minute, partner.
画一个牛仔帽
Draw a cowboy hat on him.
通缉犯
这些机器鸟会带去消息
These mechanical birds will get our message out.
他们会去网吧…
They will go to an Internet café…
发送电子邮件 这样其他的积木大♥师♥…
and e-mail the remaining MasterBuilders…
在秘密国度 酷酷云 就能找到我们
who will meet us in the secret realm of Cloud Cuckooland.
酷酷云?那我要怎么样训练呢?
Cuckooland? Wait. What happened to that whole training part?
艾米特 别担心
Don’t worry, Emmet.
你的训练现在就开始
Your training begins now.
弹钢琴那个…
Piano man…
把门打开
open up.
我们还是待会再训练吧
Your training begins later!
倒数三秒
On three.
一…
One…
– 我觉得我们安全了 – 歹徒们 不许动
– Whew. I think we’re in the clear. – Freeze, turkeys.
我要的只是反抗法宝
All I want is the Piece of Resistance.
我们宁愿他死了也不会把法宝给你们
We would rather he died than give it to you.
我不想要他死
I would not rather he died.
你们听着 我们可以心平气和解决这问题 或者…
Look, everybody, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it…
走 跑
Go, run!
是用用暴♥力♥解决 开火
They took the hard way. Fire!
开火
Fire!
维特长老 酷酷云怎么去?
Vitruvius, which way to Cloud Cuckooland?
直接冲向天空中那个又大又亮的东西
Head for the big bright thing in the sky.
– 你是说太阳?- 是 是的 就是那
– You mean the sun? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s it.
我们得离开这 来 用这块
Let’s get out of here. Here, use this.
什么?等下 嘿…
What? Wait, hey…
– 你在干什么?哈 – 我们走
– What are you doing? Aah! – Let’s go!
我不知道我在做什么
I don’t know what I’m doing.
再见了
Goodbye.

Boom!
噢 我顶
Oh, dang!
啊哈 是猪 我讨厌猪
Aah! I’ve got pigs! I hate pigs!
别玩周围的泥土 我需要你们的帮助
Quit playing around in the mud. I could use your help.
小蛮女 我们需要你的帮助
Wyldstyle, we could really use your help!
呼噜 呼噜
Oink, oink, oink.
呼噜
Oink!
维特长老 他们追来了 造点什么出来
Vitruvius, they’re gaining on us. Build something!
让艾米特来试试
Let Emmet try!
不 别让艾米特试 我还没受过任何训练呢
No, let’s not let Emmet try! I haven’t had any training.
没关系
That’s okay.
我们现在来学习如何成为积木大♥师♥
We’ll start with how to become a MasterBuilder.
第一步 相信你的直觉
Step one: Trust your instincts.
好的 好的 嗯…
Okay, okay. Um…
造点东西出来 造点什么出来啊
Build something! Build something!
啊哈 试试这个
Aha. Take that!
除非你的直觉很烂
Unless your instincts are terrible.
不 轮子掉了
No! The wheel!
我控制不了它多久了
I can’t control it much longer!
艾米特 我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上
Emmet, we need to attach the wheel to something that spins around.
嗯…
Um…
我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上
We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around.
我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上
We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around.
我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上
We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around.
一些会转的 会转的东西 会转的东西
Something that spins around. Spins around. Spins around.

Oh.
艾米特 你去哪?
Emmet, where are you going?
噢 希望它能起作用
Oh, this better work.
抓紧了
Hang tight!
我去啊
Dagnabit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!