干得好 艾米特
Well done, Emmet.
嘿 我成功了
Hey! I did it.
哇噢 你真的做到了
Wow. You actually did it.
火车
Train!
噢 不
Oh, no.
从我的火车上下去
Get off my train.
快跑
Run!
小蛮女
Wyldstyle!
妈呀
Owie!
它要把我们碾平
He’s gonna ram us.
快 快 积木 给我那一块积木
Quick, quick, quick! That piece! Give me that piece.
什么?
Huh?
快点做一个斜坡
Build a ramp!
我去你的?
What the heck?
安息吧
Rest in pieces.
– 嗯… – 噢 不
– Uh… – Oh, no.
等等 不要 不要
Wait. No, no, no.

Hey.
谢谢你当时救了我的命
Thanks for saving my life back there.
就算最后已经全都没有意义了
Even if, you know eventually it turned out to be pointless.
那也是值得的…
Well, for what it’s worth…
那是我生命中最精彩的15分钟
this has been about the greatest 15 minutes of my life.
我去你妈…
What the…?
放松 各位 我来了
Relax, everybody, I’m here.
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
– 宝贝 最近怎么样?- 宝贝
– What’s up, babe? – Babe!
– 什么?- 噢 对不起 蝙蝠侠 这是艾米特
– What? – Oh, sorry. Batman, this is Emmet.
艾米特 这是我男朋友 蝙蝠侠
Emmet, this is my boyfriend, Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
I’m Batman.
这是你的男朋友?啊哈
That’s your boyfriend? Aah!
蝙蝠侠 对吧?你们在哪遇见的?
Batman, huh? Where’d you guys meet?
这是个有趣的故事 对吧 阿蝙?
It’s actually a funny story, right, Bat?
他在那里
There he is.
– 很高兴见到你 坏警♥察♥ – 蝙蝠侠
– “Police” to meet you, Bad Cop. – Batman!
你简直太菜了
The pleasure is all “spine.”
你猜下会怎么样…
Guess what…
你这傻宝贝
you big dumb baby.
你的车就像是个婴儿车一样
Your car is a baby carriage.
噢 不 你的男朋友挂了
Oh, no, your boyfriend’s gone.
– 嘿 宝贝 – 怎样?
– Hey, babe. – What?
让我们手牵着手
Let’s hold hands.
所以 呃…
So, uh…
嘿 各位 我想我们要撞上太阳了
Hey, guys, I think we’re about to crash into the sun.
赞啊 但会看起来很酷的
Yeah, but it’s gonna look really cool.
这就是酷酷云吗?我没看到云
Uh, is this Cloud Cuckooland? I don’t see any clouds.
– 或者是布谷鸟啊 – 不 那是…
– Or cuckoos. – No, no, this is…
新西兰中部
Middle Zealand.
一片神奇的大♥陆♥…
A wondrous land…
充满了骑士 城♥堡♥ 羊群 还有酷刑…
full of knights, castles, mutton…
贫穷 蚂蝗 没文化的人…
torture weapons, poverty, leeches, illiteracy…
还有 嗯…
and, um…

Dragon!
是的 也有龙
Yeah, that too.
当我们到达酷酷云之后 我们要把…
Once we arrive at Cloud Cuckooland, we’ll raise an army…
积木大♥师♥们集结起来…
of MasterBuilders to…
总而言之 你们应该听听我的最新力作
Anyway, you guys gotta check out these new subwoofers I installed.
名字叫做《黑暗》 一起听听吧
I call them the dogs. Listen to them bark!
能把声音调小一点吗?
Can you turn that down a little bit?
这首歌♥是我写给小蛮女的
This is a song I wrote for Wyldstyle.
黑暗
Darkness
就意味着一个孤儿
It’s about how I’m an orphan.
没有父母
No parents
这才是真正的音乐 艾米特
This is real music, Emmet.
蝙蝠侠是个真正的艺术家
Batman’s a true artist. Dark, brooding.
嗯 我既黑暗又帅气
Well, I’m dark and brooding too.
各位 看 彩虹
Guys, look, a rainbow.
所以你打算爬上这大坡 开上彩虹
So you’re gonna drive up the curved part super rich
一直冲上去 开到彩虹顶上
take it all the way to the top kind of makes it better
然后停车
and park the car.
朋友们 欢迎来到酷酷云 现在…
Friends, welcome to Cloud Cuckooland. Now…
我只需要敲开神秘大门
I just need to give the secret knock.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗?我想了想
I’m just gonna come right out.
我完全不知道发生了什么 也不知道这是是哪
I have no idea what’s going on, or what this place is at all.
你们好 我是独角喵公主…
Hi! I am Princess Unikitty…
欢迎你们来到酷酷云
and I welcome you all to Cloud Cuckooland.
所以这里也没个标志什么的?
There’s no signs or anything.
这样大家怎么知道什么是不能做的?
How does anyone know what not to do?
酷酷云是没有任何规章制度的
Here in Cloud Cuckooland there are no rules.
这里没有政♥府♥…
There’s no government…
没有保姆…
no babysitters…
没有睡觉时间…
no bedtimes…
没有怨妇脸…
no frowny faces…
没有大胡子…
no bushy mustaches…
也没有悲观情绪
and no negativity of any kind.
你说”不”说了有一千遍了吧
You just said the word “no” like a thousand times.
也不需要前后一致
And there’s also no consistency.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place.
所有的主意都是好主意…
Any idea is a good idea…
除了不开心的主意
except the not happy ones.
那些在你内心深处…
Those you push down deep inside…
你永远 永远都不会发现的… 主意
where you’ll never, ever, ever ever…find them.
你们的积木大♥师♥朋友们已经在汪星人♥大♥厅里集♥合♥了
Your fellow MasterBuilders are gathered in the Dog.
什么大厅?
The what?
啊 那是超人?
Ah! Is that Superman?
嗨 美女 你今天打算做什么?
Girl, what are you doing?
– 嘿 超人 – 噢 嗨 最近如何?
– Hey, Superman! – Oh, hey. What’s up?
– 你好 我是绿灯侠 – 赞啊 你好
– Lantern. Green Lantern. – Yeah, yeah.
你想在开会的时候坐我旁边吗?
You wanna sit together at the meeting?
我该回氪星去了
Um, I have to go back to Krypton.
氪星不是已经爆♥炸♥了吗?
Didn’t Krypton blow up?
亲爱的积木大♥师♥们 包括但不限于…
My fellow MasterBuilders, including but not limited to…
罗宾汉 美人鱼…
Robin Hood, Mermaid Lady…
甘道夫…
Gandalf…
沼泽里来的生物…
Swamp Creature…
– 80年代的宇航员… – 你好
– 1980-something Space Guy… – Hello!
2002年NBA全明星球队…
2002 NBA All-Stars…
– 还有神奇女侠 – 哎哟
– and Wonder Woman. – Unh!
我们已经来到了这个历史性的时刻
You have traveled far to be here for a moment of great import.
我们发现…
We have learned…
邪恶领主正在计划把…
that Lord Business plans to unleash…
克拉格当做武器…
a fully weaponized Kragle…
来摧毁我们的世界 就在墨西哥卷饼星期二
on Taco Tuesday to end the world as we know it.
请各位冷静一下
Please, calm yourselves.
绿忍♥者…
Green Ninja…
米尔豪斯…
Milhouse…
(辛普森一家中的人物)
高贵的吸血鬼…
Nice Vampire…
米开朗基罗 迈克朗奇罗…
Michelangelo, Michelangelo…
还有埃及艳后
and Cleopatra.
我们还有希望
There is yet one hope.
救世主已经出现
The Special has arisen.
让这个年轻人走上前来
Have the young man step forward.
如你所愿 荡布利多
As you wish, Dubbledore.
我是甘道夫
I’m Gandalf!
– 应该念做”邓布利多” – 荡布利多?
– It’s pronounced “Dumbledore.” – Dubbadore?
不对 是”邓布利多”
No, “Dumbledore.”
你自己说是”荡布利多”的
Thought you said “Dubbadore.”
维特长老
Vitruvius!
好吧 不说这个了 反正我也记不住
You gotta write that down. I’m not gonna remember any of it.
但现在开始

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!