Maybe we could go underwater?
我们去水下怎么样?
What if we went underwater?
宝贝 好主意
Great idea, babe!
多谢 蝙蝠侠 你的主意最棒了
Thank you, Batman. Your ideas are the best.
刚才明明是我说的
But I just said that.
– 我们可以造一艘潜艇 – 蝙蝠潜艇 专利申请中
– We could build a submarine. – A Bat-Submarine, patent pending.
有彩虹
With rainbows!
还有睡袋 以防我们要小憩一下
And dream catchers, in case we take a nap.
还有宇宙飞船
Like an underwater spaceship!
但你们不能同时造这么多啊
But you can’t build all of them at once.
准备好了吗?开始
Ready? Break.
好吧
Okay.
这些都是我需要的颜色 蓝色覆盆子 还有酸苹果
These are the colors I need: Blue razzleberry and sour apple!
如果谁有黑色的积木 麻烦给我 好吗?
If anybody has black parts, I need them, okay?
我只喜欢黑色
I only work in black.
有时候 也可以是很深的灰色
And sometimes, very, very dark gray.
– 用黄色的积木 – 嘿 伙计 需要帮忙吗?
– Use the yellow bricks! – Hey, guys, can I help?
– 不 应该是这样的 – 不 我需要那些
– No! It has to be this way! – No, I need that!
他在哪?
Where is he?
有人知道这是什么吗?你要这个?
Anyone know what this is, and do you need it?
我想我们可以用翅膀 火箭喷射器
I think we could use wings and rocket boosters.
呃 可以 但你的东西占了我的地盘了
Ew. Get your retro space stuff out of my area.
嘿 告诉我到底该做什么?怎么做?
You guys, hey, just tell me exactly what to do. And how to do it.
艾米特 不用管其他人在做什么
Emmet, don’t worry about what the others are doing.
你需要发现自己与众不同的地方
You must embrace what is special about you!
他在那里
There he is!
所有人 攻击潜艇
All units, attack the sub!
艾米特 进来
Emmet, get in here!
阻止他们 干掉他们 别让他们…
Stop him! Stop him! Don’t let him…
进入水里去
get to the water!
俯冲 俯冲 所有人都进来
Dive, dive, dive! Everybody in!
我们即将沉下了
We’re going under!
噢 不
Oh, no.
我的家园
My home.
全没了
It’s gone.
我感觉到自己的体内有一种
I feel something inside.
和快乐相反的情绪
It’s like the opposite of happiness.
我需要保持乐观
I must stay positive.
哈 泡泡糖
Ah. Bubble gums.
蝴蝶
Butterflies.
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
我很抱歉 独角喵
Gosh, I’m so sorry, Unikitty.
你想坐下来谈谈这件事吗?
Do you want to sit down and talk about it?
这他妈是个啥玩意?
What the heck is that?
这是双层沙发
It’s a double-decker couch.
虽然那时看起来是个不错的主意…
Which seemed like a good idea at the time…
但我知道 它其实没什么用的
but I now realize it’s not super helpful.
但是 要知道 它有杯托
But, you know, it has cup holders.
坐垫下面还有冷却器
Seats flip up with coolers underneath.
你真的是太让人失望了 方方面面都是
You are so disappointing on so many levels.
– 为什么我的裤子又冷又湿?- 呃
– Why are my pants cold and wet? – Ew.
嗯…
Uh…
船体裂了
Hull breach.
有水进来了
The walls are crying!
我们要沉没了
We’re coming apart at the seams!
这不是蝙蝠侠应有的死法
This is not how Batman dies.
艾米特
Emmet!
– 坚持住 坚持 – 小蛮女
– Hold on, hold on! – Wyldstyle!
深呼吸 深呼吸 各位…
Deep breath! Deep breath, everybod…!
机器经理们 下面发生了什么?
Micro-managers, what’s going on down there?
扫描潜艇残骸中
Scanning submarine wreckage.
没有检测到幸存者
No survivors detected.
小的们 搜寻整片海域
Scuba cops, dredge the entire ocean if you have to.
无论如何也要找反抗法宝
We have got to find that Piece.
让我们快点把这个给解决了吧…
Let’s get these prisoners back to Lord Business…
给邪恶领主带回去好消息
and give him the good news.
救世主已经不在了
The Special is no more.
大家好
Hello, everybody!
超人 神奇女侠 我还不知道你也来了
Superman. Wonder Woman, I had no idea you’d be here.
沙奎尔 奥尼尔先生
Mr. Shaquille O’Neal.
各位好啊
Greetings, all!
欢迎来到我的思想牢笼
Welcome to my Think Tank.
救命
Help us!
这些年来你抓走的积木大♥师♥们…
All the MasterBuilders you’ve captured over the years…
都被你关在了这里
you’ve brought them here.
你还挺聪明的嘛 超人
You’re a very perceptive person, Superman.
他们想出了世界上所有东西的规则与标准
They come up with all the instructions for everything in the universe.
机器人
Robots!
不 不要
No! No! Grr!
总不会还有比这个更糟的吧
Can’t get much worse than this.
– 你好啊 邻居 – 噢 不是吧
– Uh, hello, neighbor. – Oh, no.
我是绿灯侠
It’s Green Lantern.
我的天 我们现在是室友了 真是疯狂啊
Oh, my gosh, we’re roommates! How crazy is that?
请问有谁有氪石能给我一些吗?
Does anyone have some Kryptonite that they could give me?
哇噢 哇噢 救世主哪去了?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where is The Special?
救世主和反抗法宝都已经沉入大海喂了鱼了
The Special and the Piece of Resistance are at the bottom of the ocean.
等等 你是说你没抓到他?
Wait, are you telling me you don’t have him?
大人 我的搜查队正打捞他的残骸 像我们所说那样
Sir, my scuba team is looking for his remains as we speak.
坏警♥察♥ 他还可能活着 法宝很可能还在那
Bad Cop, he could still be alive! The Piece could still be out there.
那个救世主唯一的作品是一个双层沙发
The only remnant of The Special was a double-decker couch.
等一等
Wait, hold on.
一个双层沙发?
A double-decker couch?
是的 大人
Yes, sir.
真的?所以就像是把上下铺变成了沙发?
Really? So it’s like a bunk-bed couch? Is that what it’s like?
真奇怪啊
That’s weird.
如果你坐在上层…
If you’re sitting in the top middle…
那你要怎么样下来啊?
how are you gonna get down without climbing over someone?
如果你坐在下层 并且在看电视…
If you’re sitting on the bottom and you’re watching TV…
那你岂不是会看到坐在上面的人垂下来的腿吗?
are you gonna have to watch through a bunch of dangling legs?
那谁会想坐在下层呢?
Who’s gonna want to sit on the bottom?
这真是我所听过的最没用的主意
It is literally the most useless idea I have ever heard.
– 好吧 我们还活着 – 太好了
– Well, we’re still alive. – Yeah!
啊 双层沙发
Heh. The double-decker couch.
到头来它果然不是没用的
It wasn’t totally pointless after all.
这是唯一没散架的东西
It’s the one thing that stayed together.
我一直都相信你 艾米特
I always believed in you, Emmet.
我并不是想破坏气氛 但是有人注意到…
I don’t mean to spoil the party, but does anyone else notice…
我们被困在了无边无际的大海中间吗?
we’re stuck in the middle of the ocean on this couch?
意思是 听起来就像有一艘巨大的船…
I mean, it’s not like a big gigantic ship…
正在过来这边来营救我们…
is gonna come out of nowhere and save us…
噢 天啊
My gosh!
嗨 各位
Avast, mateys!
金属胡子 我还以为你抛下我们走了呢
Metal Beard, I thought you said we were a lost cause!
才不会
Ye are!
你们有没有好好听我讲故事啊?
Did ye not hear me whole story…
那个围绕着娱乐性的悲惨故事
circumscribing the folly of this whole enterprise?
好了 你疯狂大喊 我们什么也听不进去
Well, it’s kind of hard not to hear when you’re yelling everything.
那你为什么回来了呢?
So why did you come back?
为了这个双层沙发
This be-doubled land couch.
我发现邪恶领主的手下完全没注意到它
I watched Lord Business’ forces completely overlook it.
这就意味着我们需要更多这样的创意
Which means we need more ideas like it!
噢 多谢
Oh, thank you.
各种又烂又蠢的主意…
Ideas so dumb and bad…
没人会觉得有一点用处的那种
that no one would ever think they could possibly be useful.
还是谢谢了
Oh. Thank you.
那么 救世主 我们现在怎么办?
So, Special, what do we do?
嗯…
Uh…
好吧…
Well…
邪恶领主认为积木大♥师♥们 最不可能做的事情是什么?
what’s the last thing Lord Business expects MasterBuilders will do?
造一艘太空飞船?
Build a spaceship?
杀掉一只鸡?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!