Where am I?
这是 奥坦塔?
Is that the Office Tower?
积木城♥堡♥
Bricksburg!
那是什么?
What was that?
不 不
No, no, no.

No!
宇宙飞船 宇宙飞船
Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship!
– 飞咯 – 那个又是什么?
– Pew! – What in the world is that?
真可爱啊
It’s adorable.
嗯 噢
Uh-oh.
别 别过来 哇噢 别 别
No. No. Whoa, no, no, no.
嘿 别把我吃掉 别吃我
Hey, don’t eat me. Don’t eat me.
求你了 别把我吃掉
Do not eat me. Please.
嗨 艾米特
Hi, Emmet.
嗯…
Uh…
嗨?
Hi?
这就是 传说中的?
Is this The Man…?
老天爷?
The Man Upstairs?
发生了什么?
What happened?
不 不 这完全就是个灾难
No, no, no, this is a disaster.
你为什么要… 这都是什么啊?
Why…? Why…? What? What?
你是要闹哪样
What?
为什么龙会在高楼上?
Why is the dragon on top of the luxury condo development?
我只是在玩而已…
But I was just playing…
听着 我知道这很难理解…
I know it’s hard to understand…
但是这些都是老爸的东西 好吗?
but this is Dad’s stuff, okay?
所有这些在你面前的东西都是属于你老爸的
All of this that you see before you is all your father’s.
每件作品都很完美…
And everything is thought-out very…
你在这里做什么?
What did you do down here?
你把大楼的楼顶拆下来了?
Did you take the top off of the tower?
我是不小心的
It was an accident.
你不小心…
You accidentally…
但是…
expertly…
又小心翼翼地把塔顶给拆下来了?
carefully took the entire top off of that tower?
是的
Yes.
你知道规矩的 这不是玩具
You know the rules. This isn’t a toy.
– 某种程度上它就是 – 不
– Um, well, it kind of is. – No.
它实际上是非常精密的积木系统
Actually, it’s a highly sophisticated interlocking brick system.
– 但我们是从玩具店买♥♥回来的 – 是的
– But we bought it at the toy store. – We did.
但是它在我手里 就变成了大人的东西
But the way I’m using it makes it an adult thing.
但是盒子上写的是 适合8到14岁的孩子玩啊
The box for this one said ages 8 to 14.
那就是个建议而已 他们不得不把它写在盒子上
That’s a suggestion. They have to put that on there.
你不能就这样不让我玩玩具
You can’t expect me to be able to resist playing with all this.
你可以去玩那些圣诞装饰品
You have your stuff over near the Christmas decorations.
用他们拼出你想要的东西来
All those bricks, you can build anything you want.
费恩 我们来玩个小游戏
Finn, we’re gonna play a little game. It’s called:
叫做”我们来把所有东西恢复成原样”
“Let’s Put Everything Back the Way You Found it.”
但是 老爸 你不明白
But, Dad, you don’t understand.
那我就把所有东西变成他们本身应该的样子
So I can make things the way they’re supposed to be.
永远不再改变
Permanently.
原来还有这么多克拉格?
More Kragles?
反抗到此为止了
This rebellion ends right now.
开动…
Commencing…
机器经理
micro-management.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. No!
哈哈 吃我一枪
Ha, ha! Fire in the hole!
等下 发生什么了?
Wait, what’s happening?
不 等等 不 我们要坠落了 救命
No, wait! No, we’re going down! Mayday!

No!
喵 喵
Meow. Meow.
坚持住 杰夫 我来救你了
Hold on, Jeff. We’re coming for you!

No!
住手
Stop!
噢 不
Oh, no!
啊 这里的机器经理太多了
Arr, there be too many Micro-managers!
我拿的这个是什么?
What am I holding here?
– 是一艘战斗飞船 – 不 完全就是胡乱拼凑出来的
– It’s a battleship. – No, it’s a hodgepodge. That’s what it is.
蝙蝠侠在这做什么?
What’s Batman doing on it?
这是个机器海盗?
What is this, a robot pirate?
我顶你个肺
Dang it.
不要啊 住手 不要 停下
Stop! Stop it! No! Stop it! Stop!
把那个建筑工人给我
You got glue all over that construction worker.
快点 把他给我
Here. Give that to me.
住手啊 住手啊
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
那些都是我的朋友 住手啊
All of those are my friends! No, stop it!
我们是一个很棒的团队 朋友们…
Ye were a hearty crew. But it be…
但是一切都要结束了
It be over.

No!
反抗法宝
The Piece of Resistance!
我还有机会救他们
I can still save them!
让我们把他粘回去
Let’s get this gunk off this construction worker.
他不仅仅是个建筑工人 老爸 他是个英雄
He’s not just a construction worker, Dad. He’s the hero.
不 他不是
Nope, he’s not.
他只是个普通的…
He is a ordinary, regular…
平凡的建筑工人…
generic construction worker…
我们要把他变回原来的样子
and I need to put him back where he belongs.
我的小刀去哪了?
Now, where is my X-Acto knife?
我要拿到反抗法宝
I gotta get the Piece of Resistance.
只要我能吸引那个小家伙的注意力…
If I could get the attention of the smaller creature…
我要想办法动起来
I gotta move.
到底去哪了?
Where is that?
动啊
Move!
好吧
All right.
动啊
Move!
好了 我现在动不了…
Now, I didn’t move…

Ow.
– 嗯 老爸?- 怎么了?
– Uh, Dad? – Yeah.
我想我在新西兰中部看到了你要的东西
I think I saw the X-Acto over there near Middle Zealand.
噢 好的 多谢你
Oh, great. Thank you.
不用客气
Welcome.
现在就靠你了 艾米特
It’s up to you now, Emmet.
相信自己
Believe.
我知道我看起来像是个海报…
I know that sounds like a cat poster…
但这是真的
but it’s true.
哇噢
Whoa!
抱歉了 街道
Sorry, street.
呵呵
Ho-ho!
我能看到所有东西了
I can see everything.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
这是什么?
What the heck is this?
我是积木大♥师♥
I am a MasterBuilder.
出动所有的机器经理
Release every Micro-manager we have!
冲啊 各位
Let’s get him, fellas!
嗨 各位
Hey, everyone!
– 艾米特 – 艾米特 赞
– Emmet! – Emmet! Yay!
露西 我要冲进去了
Lucy, I’m going inside that thing.
加油 艾米特
You’ve got it, Emmet.
尝尝这个
Take that! Ha, ha!
晚安 来这
Good night! Come here!
干得漂亮 孩子
We’ll help you out, kid.
这才是海盗的做事方式
Here’s how we do it pirate-style!
是了 艾米特 就在那了
Yes! Emmet! That’s it!
按倒他 兄弟们
Take him down, boys!
艾米特
Emmet!
保持乐观
Stay positive.
他们要撕裂我
They’re tearing me apart!
保持乐观
Stay positive.
快来救我
Come on!
啊 算了吧
Oh, forget it!
老虎不发威 你当我是病猫啊
You all need to be more friendly!
艾米特 冲啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!