Thank you.
你真好
Sweet.
那是卢克的父亲 杰克
That’s Luke’s dad, Jack.
他人很好
He was a great man.
也是很棒的骑手
Great rider, too.
就算你现在停止骑牛
Even if you stop now,
你还是可以比他混得好
you’d still have a better career than he had.
出了什么事
What happened?
他死于心脏病
He died of a heart attack.
已经快五年了
Yeah, almost five years ago now.
吃点甜点吧
How about a little dessert?
卢克 看看我给你做了什么
Luke, wait till you see what I made for you.
索菲娅 这点儿卡路里没事的
Sophia, it’s worth the calories.
不要
No.
为什么你妈老叫你放弃骑牛
How come your mom keeps talking about you giving up riding?
她对我过于保护了
She’s just being an overprotective mom.
你伤得有多严重
How bad did you get hurt?
-索菲娅 -不
– Sophia… – No.
我知道所有骑手都会受伤
I know all riders are bound to get hurt.
不是”会不会”而是”什么时候”的问题
It’s not a matter of “If” but “When.”
没错
That’s right.
他们说骑牛手不是傻子就是疯子
They say all bull riders are either stupid or crazy.
那你是哪一个
Yeah, and which one are you?
不知道 两者都有吧
I don’t know. I guess a little of both.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这是艾德丽安·弗兰西斯代理的
This is a new painting by an artist
一位艺术家的新作
that Adrienne Francis represents.
就是给我提供实习的那个女人
You know, the woman I’m interning for?
八万块 真的吗
$80 grand, really?
许多人都认为他是天才
A lot of people think he’s a genius.
是啊 让人愿意出八万块买♥♥那玩意
Yeah, he most certainly is, getting people to
肯定是天才
fork over $80 grand for that.
你确定你要去参加
Are you sure that you wanna
夏洛特的画展吗
go to this gallery showing in Charlotte?
你想让我去 不是吗
You want me to, right?
当然了
Of course.
那我就会去
Then I’ll be there.
但你那天下午有比赛
Yeah, but you’re riding that afternoon.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
你真帅
Wow! Don’t you look nice!
从没见过你西装革履的样子
Never seen you in a coat and tie before.
是啊 没什么机会穿
Yeah, doesn’t happen too often.
她就是艾德丽安·弗兰西斯 我老板
Oh, that’s my boss, Adrienne Francis.
我得走了 好吗
I gotta go. Okay?
没事 去吧
Yeah. Go.
你好 我是索菲娅 很高兴见到你
Hi. Sophia. Nice to meet you.
我希望索菲娅加入我纽约的团队
Hopefully, Sophia will be joining me in New York, and my team.
一般在过程艺术或透镜打印中
You usually find these sort of things
才能找到这些东西
in process art or lenticular prints,
在画作中很少见
but it’s very rare in brushwork.
所以这幅画很特殊
That is what makes this piece so special.
-如果你有任何问题请告诉我 -谢谢你
– If you have any questions, let me know. – Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
稍等
Just one second.
一年后价值会翻倍
It’ll be worth twice that a year from now.
才两万 简直太划算了
At $20,000, it’s a steal.
-当然 -好
– Sure. – Good.
你想要吗
Do you wanna get it?
-去买♥♥吧 -好的
– Let’s do it. – Okay.
我跟你一起飞去纽约
I’ll fly you to New York.
看看工作环境 见见同事
See the space, meet the team.

Yes!
这些人来头都不小
These are some very important people.
-如果你做不了 就别答应 -不
– So if you can’t do it, don’t say yes. – No…
我知道你有期末考试和其他事
I know you have finals and other commitments.
我很想来 这对我很重要
I’d love to. This is the most important thing to me.
卢克 你好
Oh! Uh, Luke, hi.
这位是艾德丽安·弗兰西斯
This is Adrienne Francis.
艾德丽安 这是我男朋友卢克
Adrienne, this is my boyfriend, Luke.
-幸会 弗兰西斯女士 -幸会 卢克
– Nice to meet you, Ms. Francis. – Nice to meet you, Luke.
你和索菲娅一起上学吗
Are you in college with Sophia?
不 没考上大学
No, never made it to college.
卢克是职业骑牛选手
Luke’s a professional bull rider.
我还没见过职业骑牛手呢
I’ve never met a professional bull rider before.
曼哈顿那里估计也没多少
Probably not too many in Manhattan.
你跟索菲亚一样喜欢艺术吗
Are you an art lover, like Sophia?
不 我不喜欢
No, I can’t say that I am.
你觉得今晚的展览如何
What did you think of tonight?
说实话吗
Honestly?
当然了
Of course.
我觉得这里的”牛屎”比我工作的地方还多
I think there’s more bullshit here than where I work.
我喜欢他 别让他跑了
I like him. Keep this one.
你怎么跟她说话呢
How could you say that to her?
开个玩笑而已
It was a joke.
跟我未来的老板开玩笑吗
To the woman who’s gonna be my boss?
跟可能开启我职业生涯的女人开玩笑吗
To the woman who I hope is gonna launch my career?
-那个女人吗 得了吧 -你得了吧
– That lady? Come on. – No, you come on.
你知道我有多努力想融入你的生活
You know how hard I have just tried to fit into your world.
你为什么就不能融入我的
Why can’t you try to fit into mine?
我有啊
I do!
那就是个玩笑好吗 她觉得很好笑
It was a joke, okay? She thought it was funny.
-她都笑了 -你怎么知道
– She laughed. – You don’t know that.
万一她只是出于礼貌呢
What if she was just trying to be polite?
这有意义吗
Does this make sense?
什么
What?
我们要怎么走下去
How are we gonna make this work, huh?
你真能想象自己后半辈子都生活在牧场
Do you really see yourself living on a ranch?
工作在牧场吗
Working a ranch the rest of your life?
我还能怎么办
And what am I gonna do?
搬到曼哈顿去吗
Move to Manhattan?
跟你的艺术家朋友一起玩 一起吃饭吗
Go out with your artist friends? Go to brunch?
一起谈论画布上歪歪扭扭的线条
Talk about squiggly lines on a white canvas…
好像它们还有其他什么意义似的
like they’re more than squiggly lineson a white canvas?
我知道 我懂
I know all of that, I do. I get it.
我只是
I just…
不知道我俩到底合不合适
I just don’t know how to make this work.
我也不知道
I don’t know either.
但我知道我想和你在一起
But I know that I want to.
我俩疯了吗
Are we just crazy?
你觉得我俩能成吗
Do you think it could work between us?
我们的世界完全没有交集
We just come from such different worlds.
但我从来没有这么喜欢过一个人
But I’ve never felt this way about anybody before.
不是每个人都能懂
Not everybody gets that.
你懂啊
You did.
没那么简单
It wasn’t that simple.
一年又一年过去了
As the years went by…
我看得出来她有多想要孩子
I could see how much she wanted to start a family.
我们试过收养
We tried to adopt.
但那个时候收养并不容易
But it wasn’t so easy back then.
今天我们来学习
Now, today we’re going to learn…
我最喜欢的
about my favorite…

book.
叫《长袜子皮皮》
It’s called Pippi Longstocking.
如果有人再捉弄他
If anyone teases him about this,
我就给他好看
they’ll have me to deal with.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hello.
我叫露丝·莱文森 我是丹尼尔的老师
My name is Ruth Levinson. I’m Daniel’s teacher.
我来这是因为我有些担心丹尼尔
I came here because I’m slightly concerned.
他在课上睡着了
He’s falling asleep in class.
我们惊讶的发现

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狐狸猎手
下一篇文章间谍之桥
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!