I’ll call you?
他给你打了电♥话♥
You’re telling me that he has called you,
你居然不回他
and you haven’t called him back?
还有两个月我就要去纽约了 有什么意义啊
I’m moving to New York in two months. What’s the point?
有什么意义
What’s the point?
你有没有好好看看他
Have you gotten a good look at him?
那双有力的肩膀 迷人的眼睛
Those shoulders, those eyes.
这就是意义所在
That’s the point.
听着 我马上就要拥抱崭新的生活
Okay, look. I am starting a new chapter of my life.
不能分心
I do not need any distractions.
索菲娅 你是我见过唯一一个
Sophia, you are literally the only girl I know…
不愿和牛仔来段风流韵事的女生
who wouldn’t have a fling with a cowboy.
卢克·柯林斯
你给他打电♥话♥了吗 玛西娅
好吧
Okay.
转到语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice-mail.
快转到语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voice-mail.

Hello?
你好 卢克 我是索菲娅
Hey, Luke. It’s Sophia.
那个 你想不想什么时候出来玩
I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime…
喝杯咖啡什么的
or grab coffee or something.
没事 不用了
No, I’m okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那就算了吧
Uh, well, I guess I should just let you go, then.
逗你玩呢 索菲娅
I’m just messing with you, Sophia.
一起吃晚饭如何
How about dinner?
像约会那样吗
You mean, like a date?
对 就是约会
Yeah, like a date.
大多数男生会说 “你等会有什么安排”
Most guys, they just say, “What are you doing later?”
或者深夜给你发短♥信♥ “过来吧”
Or they text late at night, “Hey, come over.”
因为我比较传统吧
Yeah, well, call me old-school.
要约个地方见面吗
Should I meet you somewhere?
不用 我来接你
No. I’ll pick you up at your place.
六点可以吗
Does six work for you?
可以
Okay.
♪I feel a sin comin’ on
♪Please Jesus don’t hold me back
♪I know it ain’t mine but I want it so bad
♪The smoke in the whiskey’s got me feeling easy
♪And after I’ll fade in the glass
♪And you can see it
♪All over my face
女士们好
Ladies.
♪Sweet temptation
♪All over the place
♪Give me tall dark and handsome
♪Mix it up with something strong
♪I feel a sin comin’ on
你好啊
Hi.
-你好 -我认识你
– Hi. – I know you.
你是玛西娅 对吧
Marcia, right?
我上次见你的时候
The last time I saw you…
你还是一片模糊
you were a little blurry.
是啊
Yeah.
-进来吧 -谢谢
– You can come in. – Thank you.
她在楼上准备呢
She’s upstairs getting ready.
你们好
Hi.
你好啊
Hi.

Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真贴心
So sweet.
他居然给她带花了
He’s even bought her flowers.
我们走吧
Shall we?

Yeah.
-晚安 女士们 -晚安
– Good night, ladies. – Good night, you guys.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我也要个牛仔
I want a cowboy!
他怎么那么帅
He is so hot!
你没说过你住在姐妹会公♥寓♥里
You never said you lived in a sorority house.
那个 因为那里租金最便宜
Uh… Yeah, well, it’s the cheapest rent on campus.
里面是我想的那样吗
Is it like I would imagine?
你怎么想的
How would you imagine?
穿着内♥裤♥用枕头打架
Pillow fights in your underwear.
才没有呢
No. Come on!
我们不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
We don’t wear underwear.
-差点就骗到你了 -的确
– I got you, a little. – Uh-huh. You did.
我们现在去哪儿
Okay. So where are we going?
给你个惊喜
That’s a surprise.
美得令人窒息
It’s breathtaking.
你哪来的那么多惊喜
Well, aren’t you full of surprises?
真不敢相信你给我做了晚餐
I can’t believe you made dinner for me.
其实是艾米做的
Well, Amy made dinner.
-艾米是谁 -“烟熏艾米”
– Who is Amy? – Smokin’ Amy’s.
北卡罗来纳州最棒的烧烤店
Best barbecue in North Carolina.
我喜欢那个 还有古典 挺奇怪的
I kind of got into that and classical, which is so strange.
我知道很奇怪 就好像…
I know. It’s weird. It’s totally like…
一个来自新泽西州卢瑟福的女孩
How did a girl from Rutherford, New Jersey end up
怎么就漂流到了北卡州
in the middle of North Carolina?
对 我就想问这个
Yeah, something like that.
我拿到了这里大学的奖学金
I ended up getting a scholarship down here,
我不想错过
so I couldn’t pass it up.
奖学金 真棒
Scholarship? Pretty fancy.
我知道在爸爸餐馆里挣的小费
I kind of knew that tips from my dad’s diner
是付不起学费的
weren’t really going to cut it.
我只是…
You know, I just…
我喜欢艺术
I love art.
我喜欢一切关于艺术的东西 我热爱学习艺术
I love everything about it. I love studying it.
我喜欢艺术营造的文化氛围
I love the culture that it brings…
还有整个人文体验
and the whole human experience…
都融为一体
just all wrapped up into one.
愤怒 悲伤
Anger, sadness…
爱情 激♥情♥ 悦纳
love, passion, acceptance…
历史
history.
算了 我也说不清楚 你呢
Never mind. I don’t know. What about you?
告诉我你的故事
Tell me about you. What’s your story?
我的故事嘛…
No, mine’s, uh…
挺简单的
Mine’s pretty simple.
就是不断赢得比赛
Just keep winning events.
进入前三十五名
Make it to the top 35.
到拉斯维加斯 杀进决赛
Go to Vegas. Make it to the finals.
我还需要努力一段时间
I got some making up to do.
去年受伤了
I got hurt last year.
什么叫你受伤了
What do you mean you got hurt?
所有骑牛手都会受伤的
All bull riders get hurt.
不在于是否会受伤
It’s not “If.”
而是什么时候受伤
It’s “When.”
以及伤得多严重
And how bad.
你的伤有多严重 很严重吗
How bad was yours? Serious?
在我成为过气选手之前
I’ve got a few more years to ride…
还能再骑几年
before I’m just a washed-up bull rider.
我要成为最棒的
I’m going to be the best.
所以你一心只想着赢比赛
It’s just all about winning?
不是的
No, it’s not all about winning.
不光是赢比赛
Well, not entirely.
我家有个牧场
I’ve got a family ranch.
这几年收益不好
It’s been a tough couple years.
我妈妈又独身一人
My mom is kind of all on her own.
所以我必须努力赚钱
I just gotta keep making money.
你冷吗 你冷了
Are you cold? You’re cold.
有点
A little.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
这种指甲油叫什么颜色
What do they call this nail polish color?
叫”透明色”
This would be “Clear.”
-“透明色” -是啊
– Clear. – Yeah.
是啊 透明色 原来如此
Right. Clear. That makes sense.
真好
It’s good.
你这个乡野少年还挺温柔的嘛
You are pretty smooth for a country boy.
我吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狐狸猎手
下一篇文章间谍之桥
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!