见到你很高兴
It was really good to see you.
你现在有什么安排
What are you doing right now?
不错
That looks good.
当然
Yeah.
-我准备好了 -好吧
– I’m ready. – All right.
万事俱备
I’m so ready.
给你小杆吧
I’ll give you the little stick.
-谢谢你 -没事
– Thank you. – Yeah.
女士优先
Ladies first.
我还不是很习惯你南方绅士的做派
I’m still getting used to your Southern gentlemanly ways.
我还是想打动你的心
I’m still trying to impress you.
起了点作用
It’s kind of working.
一点点
A little.
别故意让我赢
Just don’t let me win.
我喜欢公平竞争
I enjoy good, healthy competition.
明白
Noted.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
你叫我别让你赢
You told me not to let you win.
所以我就用B计划 分你的心
So I’m going with plan B. Distraction.

Yes!
棒极了 不好意思
Yes! Sorry!
-谢谢你 -谢谢
– Oh, thank you. – Thank you very much.
我超爱芝士通心粉
Oh, I love mac and cheese.
安慰食品吗
Comfort food?
是啊
Yeah.
你难过时吃什么安慰食品
What’s your comfort food?
科多尼[一种东欧饺子]
Kolduny.
-科什么 -科多尼
– Kol-what? – Kolduny.
就是那种我妈做的
They’re these super, super delicious…
超好吃的波兰肉馅饺子
Polish meat dumplings that my mom makes.
我们餐厅就有
We serve them at the diner…
我保证 只要一口
and I promise you, with one bite of those…
你的芝士通心粉就会黯然失色
it would put your mac and cheese to shame.
你这是邀请我吗
Is that an invitation?
可能吧
Maybe.
别客气 吃吧
Oh. No, no. Help yourself.
-不 -吃吧
– No! – Yeah.
就一口
Just a bite.
你父母什么时候来美国的
When did your parents come to the States?
我出生之前就来了
Uh, before I was born.
真是疯狂 换我肯定不会
That’s crazy. I couldn’t have done that.
-真的吗 -不会
– Really? – No.
你靠骑牛过活 还有什么事不会做
You ride bulls for a living. You could do anything.
骑牛跟满世界跑没有任何关系
Riding bulls has got nothing on moving clear across the world.
-什么 -是啊
– What? – Yeah.
你的父母要适应全新的生活
Your parents had to adjust their whole life.
才没有 他们没有改变
No, they didn’t adjust anything.
在移♥民♥家庭长大
Growing up with immigrant parents,
我的生活总是与众不同
my life was always really different.
每个人嘴里都嚷着奇怪的语言
Everyone was always screaming in weird languages…
我带到学校的点心又臭又奇怪
I brought smelly, strange snacks to school.
我的裤子永远都太短
My pants were too short always.
现在也没长到那里去
Pants still are too short.
我在牧场长大 认识的就那几个人
Growing up on a cattle ranch, everybody I knew was the same.
我认识的都是第♥四♥代♥牧场主
Everybody you know is fourth generation cattle ranchers.
-真羡慕你 -为啥
– I’m jealous. – Why?
我小时候就想和别人一样
I wanted to be like everyone else when I was little.
我之所以喜欢你
The reason I like you is
就是因为你与众不同
because you’re nothing like everyone else.
你也不赖嘛
You’re not so bad yourself.
我在遇到你之前
I think before I met you,
我跟牛的最亲密接触就是
the closest thing I came to cattle was…
牛排
steak.
牛排 那你该去骑头公牛了
Steak? Time to get you on a bull, then.
-公牛 -是的
– A bull? – Yeah.
不可能
No way!
一头牛 就一次
One bull, one time.
不 一匹马 就一次 如何
No! How about one horse, one time?
好吧
We could do that.
-下星期 -好
– Next week. – Okay.
我有个主意
Ooh. I’ve got an idea.
-妙极了 -啥
– It’s so good. – What?
妙极了 快来
So good! Come on!
干啥 带我去哪儿
What? Where am I going?
-要去哪儿 -等会儿你就知道了
– Where are we going? – You’ll see.
-你先请 -谢谢你
– After you. – Wow. Thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-做鬼脸 -好呀
– Crazy face. – Yeah.
不错 真好看
Yeah, that looks good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪Two hearts fading
♪Like a flower
好了
Okay.
♪And all this waiting
上马
There you go.
♪For the power
脚踩好镫子 抓好缰绳
Put your feet in. Grab the reins.
♪For some answer
♪To this fire
♪Sinking slowly
-准备好了吗 -好了
– You ready? – Yeah.
往后拉缰绳
Pull back on those reins.
好了好了
Hey, there we go!
怎么往后退了 真好玩
Oh, whoa, we’re going backwards! This is awesome!
没错就这样 手放低
Yeah, there you go, just like that. Lay your hands down.
好的
Okay.
♪With no secrets
♪No obsession
你怎么做到的
How are you doing that?
为什么我颠得这么厉害
Why am I bouncing so much?
缰绳放松
Ease up on those reins a little bit.
好吧
All right.
♪Without a reason
♪What is this fire?
♪Burning slowly
♪My one and only
好姑娘
Atta girl!
你肯定赶不上我
I don’t think you can keep up with me!
♪Desire
♪Desire
♪Desire
♪Desire
我得承认
You know, I have to admit
你骑马还是挺不错的
you’re pretty good on a horse.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
但我不知道
But I don’t know…
我打赌我会比你先跑到谷仓
I bet you couldn’t beat me to the barn.
别往那边跑
Oh, I wouldn’t go that way!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
过来
Come here.
我警告过你了
I tried to tell you.
我知道
I know you did.
这里就是我家
Well, this is, um… This is home.
真不错
Wow. This is nice.
-很舒适 -没错
– Really nice. – Yeah.
淋浴在那里面
Oh, the shower’s right in there,
毛巾什么的都有
and there should be towels and everything.
好的
Okay.
索菲娅
Hey, uh, Sophia?
你想喝点汤吗
Did you want soup?
你也会煲汤吗
Oh, you make soup, too?
会一点
Kind of.
汤 汤 汤
Soup, soup, soup…
我的天
Oh, my God.
来吧
Come on.
坐好
There you go.
手放这儿
Put your hands right here.
目标很简单

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章狐狸猎手
下一篇文章间谍之桥
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!