我抽烟你不介意吧?
The smoke doesn’t bother you?
在车里
I mean, in here?

No, not at all.
你在西宫中学上学?
You’re at Saigon High School?
是的 但我住在别处
Yes, but I sleep elsewhere…
在利奥泰的寄宿公♥寓♥
at the Lyautey Boardinghouse.
你喜欢上学吗?
Do you like studying?
嗯 我觉得很有意思
Yes. I find it interesting.
你上几年级?
What grade are you in?
高二
11th.
那你
And you’re…
嗯 十七岁
uh…17.
你呢?
And you?
三十二
32…
无业
and jobless.
还是中国人 还有呢
And Chinese, what’s more.
是啊 还有呢
What’s more…yes.
你这么说时真美
You look so beautiful when you say that.
自从我母亲死后 我父亲就成日睡在床上
Since my mother’s death, my father has lived on his cot.
鸦♥片♥从不离手
He never leaves his opium pipe…
几乎都不吃东西了
and he nearly doesn’t eat anymore.
我用于无法理解那种吸引力
I never guessed the depth of their fondness.
十年了
There it’s been 10 years…
他就那样在床上…
that’s he’s taken care of his business like that…
打理生意
from his bed.
他经常盯着河看 你懂的
He stares at the river, you see.
我懂
I see.
是啊 我想念巴黎
Yes, I miss Paris…
那些派对
the parties,
在蒙帕尔纳斯的夜晚
the evenings in Montparnasse…
法兰西学院
the coupole.
你知道法兰西学院吗?
Do you know the coupole?
我去过法国一次
I went to France once.
在靠近比利时边境的北部
It was in the north, near the Belgian border.
我只知道这里 湄公河 西贡
I only know here… the Mekong, Saigon.
你喜欢西贡吗?
You like Saigon?
是的 我喜欢西贡
Yes, I like Saigon.
我也喜欢西贡 最喜欢中国城
I like Saigon, too. Cholon above all.
中国城 就和中国一样
Cholon, it’s like China.
我到了
That’s it. It’s here.
再见
Good-bye.
你比以前来得早
You got here earlier than usual.
我在渡船上认识一个人 他开车送我来的
I met someone on the ferry. He drove me here.
一个中国男人
A Chinaman.
海伦是寄宿公♥寓♥里…
Helene is the only other white girl…
唯一的另一个白种人
in the boardinghouse.
她无拘无束
Helene, she is immodest.
她自己都没发现
She doesn’t realize.
她在宿舍里都是光着身子的
She walks naked in the dormitory.
她不知道她很美丽
She doesn’t know that she’s very beautiful.
她天真无邪
She’s innocent…
享受着青春
lingering on in youth.
对了 我忘了和你说了
Hey, I forgot to tell you something.
有个女孩
There’s a girl…
助教发现她
the assistant mistresses found her…
她晚上在墙后面做妓♥女♥
she was a prostitute every evening behind the wall.
都没人发现
Nobody noticed anything.
谁啊? – 爱丽
Who? – Alice.
爱丽?她和谁做呢?
Alice? Who’s she going with like that?
随便是谁 只要有人路过
Anybody, people walking by.
这对我总是有吸引力
It’s always appealed to me.
什么?
What?
和你不认识的男人出去
To go with men you don’t know.
你甚至看不见他们 毫不知情
You don’t even see them. Nothing.
你永远不会看见他们的脸
You’ll never know their face.
你觉得我们都想这样吗?
Do you think we’re all like that?
是的 我觉得助教也想
Yes. The assistant mistresses, too.
每个女人都想
Every woman.
其实 我宁愿做妓♥女♥
Actually, I’d rather be a prostitute…
也不想照顾麻风病人
than take care of lepers.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about again?
大家都这么说
That’s what everybody says here.
他们说是让我们学习
They say they want us to study…
其实不是事实
but it’s not true.
他们让我们寄宿
They take us into boarding…
是想把我们送去病区
so they can send us to the lazarets…
照顾麻风病人 还有那些得瘟疫的
with the lepers, the plague-stricken…
得霍乱的
the cholera-ridden.
我宁愿做妓♥女♥
I’d rather be a prostitute.
那那些男人可有福了
They’d be lucky, those men.
我是斗牛士 你是公牛
I’m the matador. You are the bull.
眼睛正视 肩膀水平
Eyes on one level. Shoulders straight.

1…

2…
三 四
3…4…
五 六
5…6.
看我左肩
Look over my left shoulder…
挺背 手臂收紧 提臀
back out, arms locked, bottom in.
一 二 三 四
And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4…
五 六 七 八
and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8.
一 二 三 四
And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.
五 六 七 八
5, 6, 7, 8.
那个假期过得非常快
It happened very quickly that day, a holiday…
一个周四
a Thursday.
他周四下午来了
He came that Thursday afternoon…
来到寄宿公♥寓♥
to the boardinghouse.
他坐在大黑♥车♥里等她
He came to wait for her with the big black car.
那时刚过中午
It’s early in the afternoon…
午睡时间
the time of the siesta.
我们去了中国城
It’s in Cholon…
的小过道里
in the alleyways of Cholon…
混杂着汤 烤肉
in the smell of soup, roast meat…
茉莉花 灰尘 烧煤的味道
jasmine, dust, charcoal fire…
中国城的味道
in the smell of the Chinese town.
请进
Please.
家具不是我挑的
I…l didn’t choose the furniture.
我父亲买♥♥的
It’s…it’s my father, bought me this.
中国有钱的公子都有很多情人
Young, rich Chinese have mistresses…
这就是单身公♥寓♥
and they call this the bachelor’s room.
你有很多情人吗?
Do you have many mistresses?
你喜欢我有很多情人吗?
Do you like the idea of me having mistresses?
是的 我喜欢
Yes, I do.
你跟我来这
So you followed me here…
就像你会跟随任何人走一样
as you would have followed anyone.
我也不知道
I wouldn’t know.
我没和任何人进房♥间过
I’ve never followed anyone into a room yet.
我怕
I’m…I’m afraid…
我怕爱上你
I’m afraid of loving you.
听着 我们走吧 以后有时间再来
Listen, we’ll leave. We’ll come back some other time.
我宁愿你不爱我
Well, I’d rather you didn’t love me.
我想你对我像对其他女人一样
I want you to do as you usually do with other women.
你想那样?
Is that what you want?
是的
Yes.
我知道你永远不会爱我
I know you’ll never love me.

I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不想听你说话
I don’t want you to talk.
就像你平时一样吧
Just do as usual.
他褪去了她的裙子
He tore the dress off.
和她的白色棉内♥裤♥
He tore the little white underpants off…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!