投了进去
left after my father’s death into it.
其他人骗了她
People lied to her.
土地注册官卖♥♥了她的地
The land registrar agents sold her flood lands…
为了赚了奖金
just to earn their premiums.
海水淹没了一切
Saltwater covered everything.
她失去了这里的一切 一切
She lost everything here…everything.
多少年过去了 她才相信
It took her years…
别人偷走她的积蓄是可能的
to believe that it was possible for people to steal all her savings…
他们再也不认她了
and then never acknowledge her again…
把她赶了出去
to throw her out.
她竭斯底里得大叫 发作
She would scream. She had fits.
人们开始说她疯了
People started to say that she was crazy…
不再相信她说的话
to not believe what she said about her money anymore…
都说她在说谎
to say that she was lying.
我们很多年再也没见过白种人
We never saw another white person for years.
白人都为我们羞耻
The whites were ashamed of us.
她得放弃一切
She had to give everything up.
上面的稻田
The upper rice paddy…
她给了仆人
she gave it to the servants…
还有那个平房♥和所有家具
along with the bungalow and all the furniture.
我们过去常坐在这
We used to sit here…
和我妈妈还有弟弟
with my mother and my little brother…
看着山那边
and we’d watch the sky of Siam…
暹罗的天空
over there behind the mountains.
你冷吗?
You feel cold?
有一点
A little.
那晚我就知道
That evening I know it.
我知道
I know only that…
之后 我会写我母亲的人生
later I will write my mother’s life…
她是如何被土地注册官害死的
how she was killed by the land registrar agents…
她是如何被政♥府♥官员抢夺的
robbed by the government officials.
我会写
To write…
那时在那边荒地上
that’s what I see beyond the moment…
我眼中的一切
in that great desert…
在这眼前的一切之下
under the features of which…
我看到的生活的延伸
I see the extent of my life.
她漂亮吗?
Is she beautiful?
她很有钱
She’s rich.
家族也是因为这选中了她
The family chose her also because of that.
她金玉满堂
She’s covered with gold jade…
钻石成堆
and diamonds.
在我之前你睡过白人吗?
Did you ever sleep with a white girl before me?
当然 在巴黎
In Paris, of course.
这里没有
Here, no.
为什么?
Why?
这里…
Here…
除了法国妓♥女♥
other than French prostitutes…
不可能和白种女人在一起
it’s impossible to have white women.
完全不可能
Totally impossible.
我想听你说一次
I want you to say it to me once.
你来这是为了我的钱
You came here so that I’d give you money.
我来这是为了你的钱
I came here so that you’d give me money.
跟我说
Repeat after me.
我是为了钱
I was thinking about money…
只为钱
and only about money…
从我在渡船上看见你的那一刻起
from the moment I saw you on the ferry.
我是为了钱
I was thinking about money…
只为钱
and only about money…
从我在渡船上看见你的那一刻起
since the moment I saw you on the ferry.
你是个婊♥子♥
You’re a whore.
你个婊♥子♥
You’re a whore.
我不觉得这很恶心
I don’t find that disgusting.
相反
On the contrary…
你知道
You know…
在你之前
before you…
我不知道什么是痛苦
I knew nothing about suffering.
我很想
I would love to…
很想带你走
I would love to take you…
可我没有力气
but I’m without strength.
我毫无力气
I’m without any strength at all.
我如同死尸
I’m dead.
我对你没有任何欲望
I have no desire for you.
我的身体不再想要不爱我的人
My body no longer wants the one who doesn’t love.
你知道这值多少钱吗?
Do you know what that’s worth?
你想我们相信他因为你漂亮
You want to have us believe…
就把它给你了
he just gave it to you for your pretty face?
他为什么给你这个钻石?
Why did he give you such a diamond?
为什么?因为他有钱
Why? Because he’s rich.
你女儿在做婊♥子♥
Your daughter’s whoring.
拿去 卖♥♥了
Take it! Sell it!
看我在不在乎戒指
See if I care about that ring!
我敢肯定 你和他睡过
You slept with him. I’m sure of it.
看看她
Just take a look at her.
她就是个耻辱
She’s a disgrace.
什么?
What?
你得教训教训她 妈妈
You’ve got to do something, Mum.
你说什么?我和中国男人?
What are you saying? Me with a Chinaman?
什么都没有
Nothing happened… nothing…
连一个吻都没有
not even a kiss.
有中国人的味道
It smells of Chinese.
你和他睡过了
You slept with him.
说吧
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
说啊
Say it!
快说 你个婊♥子♥
You’re going to say it, you bitch!
你个肮脏的婊♥子♥
You filthy bitch!
你和中国佬睡?喜欢吗?
You slept with a Chink. Did you like it? Huh?
皮埃尔 住手
Pierre, stop!
我说 住手 住手 你会弄死她的
Stop it, I say! Stop it! You’re going to kill her!
住手 看在老天的份上
Stop it! Stop it, for god’s sake!
皮埃尔 你会弄死她的
You’re killing her, Pierre!
住手
Stop it!
我以为你不会来了呢
I thought my child wouldn’t come anymore.
我坐黄包车来的
I took a rickshaw.
你抽得很多吗?
Did you smoke a lot?
我现在只会抽了
That’s all I do.
没有任何欲望了
I have no desire left.
我内心没有爱了
I have no love left.
太好了
It’s wonderful.
好像我们从未相识一样
It’s as though we’d never met…
又好像你几个月前就走了
or as though you left months ago.
你什么时候结婚?
When are you getting married?
下周五
Next Friday…
然后就走了
and leaving…
十二号♥坐“大仲马”号♥客轮
on the Alexandre Dumas the 12th.
看看我啊
Look at me.
我要为我对你的爱而死了
I’m going to die of love for you.
你结婚之后
After your marriage…
我们来这见一次
we’ll meet here one time…
就一次
just once.
记得吗?
You remember?
你答应我的
You promised me.
你连紫檀木桌也卖♥♥了?
You’re also selling the rosewood table?
是啊
Yes.
什么都不要了
I’m leaving everything.
一切都结束了
It’s all finished here.
我唯一会想念的就是金属床
The only thing I’ll miss are the metal beds.
法国的床太软了
In France, the beds are too soft.
那是什么帽子
What’s that hat?
妈妈 我都戴了好几个月了
Mom, I’ve been wearing it for months.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!