Who is?
奇怪的是直到我给她挑选寿衣以前都没有什么感觉
What’s weird is it didn’t hit me until I picked out her burial dress.
买♥♥的时候我想起她的样子
I pictured her buying it,
不知道这就是
not knowing it would…
你知道, 最重要的就是, 你就是那个人
…you know, be the one.
看来有点不公平, 对吗?
Seems unfair, doesn’t it?
不知道像那样的事
Not knowing things like that.

Hey.
去完墓地以后, 和我还有Reynolds一起过节如何?
How about spending the day with me and Nicholas? After the cemetery?
听起来像做梦
Sounds dreamy.
Hey, Reynolds, 联邦调查局抓你干什么?
Hey, Reynolds. What do the Feds want you for?
持械抢劫 -Oh, 是阿, 的确
Armed robbery. -Oh, yeah, that’s right.
是我和Jackson给你打包送行的
Because me and Jackson had you pegged as a pedophile,
对吧, Jackson? -TMD, 也许是因为这个才有负罪感
ain’t that right, Jackson? -Shit, probably guilty of that too.
Hey! 我看不出这有什么他妈可笑!
Hey! I don’t see what’s so fucking funny!
你们这些小丑觉得这像个他妈大玩笑, 可这不是!
Y’all clowning this motherfucker like it’s some big joke. Well, it ain’t.
就我个人来讲
Personally,
和你一起工作让我不舒服
I don’t feel too comfortable working with you.
你让我紧张
You make me nervous.
你看起来一团糟, 行动也很古怪
You look like shit, acting all crazy.
你是怎么回事?
What’s up with you?
我没怎么回事
Nothing’s up with me.
那是个事故, 而且要背负它的人是我, 不是你
It was an accident. I’m the one who’s gotta live with it, not you.
你没听清楚我的意思, 哥们儿
You ain’t hearing me, man.
没人想要你在这儿工作
Nobody wants you here.
没有人
Nobody.
明天见
See you tomorrow.

Hey!

Hey!
你好啊, 伙计 -你得回车间去
Howdy, partner. -You gotta go back to the shop.
Tucker要见你
Tucker needs to see you.
什么事? -我不知道, 不过看起来满重要
What about? -I don’t know, but it seemed important.
那么, 他必须得等着了
Well, it’s gonna have to wait.
现在是Miller时间(著名啤酒品牌)
It’s Miller time.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
跟着我
Follow me.
快点
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
再来一杯bourbon
Another bourbon.
来两杯
Make it double.
你吸毒还是什么?
You shooting coke or something?
我看你的样子像瘾君子, 没有冒犯的意思
You look like a dope fiend to me. No offense.
我不吸毒
I don’t use drugs.
通常情况我连酒都不喝
Normally, I don’t even drink.
反常的情况下呢?
How about abnormally?
我看到Reynolds回去工作了
I see Reynolds is back at work.
我估计他被保释出来了
Guess he made bail.
我告诉你, 不管他做了什么, 他都逃不了干系的
I’ll tell you one thing, whatever he did, he sure ain’t copping to it.
你会吗?
Would you?
永远不要信任罪犯, 牛仔
Never trust a con, cowboy.
他们活着就不是为了说实话的
They didn’t get through life being honest.
这些天他们把你藏在哪里了?
Where they hiding you these days?
附近
Around.
嘿, 你想看样东西吗?
Hey, you wanna see something?
看看这个
Look at that.
在一次事故中失去的
Lost them on a lathe.
他们取了左脚大脚趾和一个右脚的小脚趾
Yeah, they took the big toe from the left foot and the pinkie from my right.
这就是为什么我走路一瘸一拐的
That’s why I walk with a gimp.
我没办法洗牌了
Yeah, I can’t shuffle cards like I used to,
不过女士们应该会喜欢
but the ladies sure like it.
噢, 不, 你的样子像是见到了一个鬼
Oh, now, you look like you seen a ghost.
你会这么说可真逗
Funny you should say that.
车间的那些人都认为你不存在
The guys at work don’t think you exist.
这就是为什么我涨不了工资
That’s why I can’t get a raise.
按照Tucker的说法, 你甚至不在工资单上
According to Tucker, you ain’t even on the payroll.
你相信?
You believe that?
他们为什么要撒谎?
Why would they lie?
他们只是逗你玩
They’re just having a little bit of fun with you.
我可没觉得好笑
I’m not laughing.
别他妈胡扯了, 一个人丢了一条胳膊, 他很可能就没命了
Look, quit fucking around. A guy lost his arm. He could’ve died.
那不是我的问题
That ain’t my problem.
是你引起的事故
You caused the accident.
不是我
Not me.
Hey, 你去哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
去撒尿, 你想看吗?
To take a leak. You wanna watch?
我马上就回来, 别现在就放我鸽子
I’ll be right back. Don’t disappear on me now.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
喂?
Hello?
Hey, Reynolds, 我是Trevor
Hey, Reynolds. It’s Trevor.
几点了?
What time is it?
它们勾咬的怎么样, Reynolds?
How they biting, Reynolds?
你, 你喝醉了, Reznik -游戏结束了
You’re drunk, Reznik. -The game’s over.
我拿到你的证据了
I got proof on you.
我也许会使用它哦
And I’m gonna use it.
你最好看好你♥他♥妈♥的屁♥股♥, 朋友, 在你失去它之前
You better watch your fucking ass, buddy, before you lose it.
Trevor? -我需要见你, Stevie
Trevor? -I need to see you, Stevie.
呃, 上帝, Trevor, 我这现在有客人
Well, Jesus, Trevor, I’m not exactly alone right…
拜托了, Stevie
Please, Stevie.
我觉得我要崩溃了
I think I’m falling apart.
你能一个小时以后再来么?
Can you come back in an hour?
不, 不, 不, 不, 我现在就要见你
No, no, no. I need to see you now.
如果发生什么事情的话, 我需要有人知道
In case something happens, I need someone to know.
好吧, 给我一分钟
Okay, give me a minute.
我很感激你为我腾出时间, 你是唯一我能谈心的人
I appreciate you making time for me. You’re the only one I can talk to.
很荣幸
My pleasure.
大部份人到这儿来都不是为了和我谈话
Most guys don’t come here for my conversation.
出事了, Stevie
Something’s happening to me, Stevie.
某种
Some kind of…
阴谋
…plot.
车间里发生了一起事故
There was an accident at the shop.
因为我的原因, 一个人差点丧命
A man was nearly killed thanks to me.
噢, 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
现在我的同事们都敌视我, 他们想让我走, 但我并不责备他们
Now the guys at work are against me. They want me out. I don’t blame them.
只是他们对待这件事的方法
But it’s the way they’re going about it.
他们的眼睛, 他们的小把戏
Their eyes and their little games.
什么?
What?
E-R. E-R.
E-R. E-R.
T-U-C-K-E-R.
T-U-C-K-E-R.
Trevor?
Trevor?
Tucker?
Tucker?
也许呃你把这个事故看的太严重了
Maybe you’re taking this accident thing a bit too hard.
我是说
I mean…
如果他们想要你走, 他们可以直接把你解雇
…if they wanted you out, they could just fire you.
我不担心被解雇
I’m not worried about being fired.
那你担心什么?
Well, what are you worried about?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
给你, 特别定做 -谢谢
There you go. Made to order. -Thanks.
惊喜!
Surprise.
好了! 这张照片要贴在冰箱上
Gotcha. That one’s going on the fridge.
给我, 我来给你和Nicholas照一张
Here, let me get one of you and Nicholas.
在旋转木马旁边
By the carousel.
等一下
Just a minute.
好, 准备好了?
Okay, ready?
笑一笑
Smile.
如果你把快门按下去会好一些
It helps to push the button.
Trevor, 怎么了?
Trevor, what is it?
这个地方
This place.
勾起很多回忆 -我希望是好的回忆
Brings back memories. -Good memories, I hope.
是的
Yeah.
我长大之后就再也没有来过
I haven’t been here since I was a kid.
我的前夫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!