Pick up your shit and get the fuck out of here.
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
疯狂的蠢货
Motherfucker’s crazy.
你输了, 兄弟
You lost it, man.
妈的
Shit.
该死, 哪儿去了?
Goddamn it, where is it?
混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥拿它干什么了?
What the fuck did you do with it?
白♥痴♥!
Idiot!

Hey.
嘿, 操♥你♥妈♥, 滚出去!
Hey, fuck you. Get out!

Hey.
怎么了?
What?
职业病
It’s an occupational hazard.
那么, Trevor
So, Trevor…
你要把我从这种悲惨的生活中拯救出去还是怎样?
…are you gonna rescue me from this miserable life or what?
我的意思是
I mean…
为了合适的人我可以不做了
…I could give it up for the right guy.
小子
Boy.
哦, 这么说不太对
Well, that came out wrong.
我的意思是
What I mean is…
我可以, 你知道
…I would, you know…
停止卖♥♥淫
…stop hooking…
如果你要我这么做
…if you wanted me to.
我是说, 依然有很多其他工作, 虽然薪水不多, 对吧?
I mean, there’s lots of lesser-paying gigs out there, right?
我想我希望那样
I think I’d like that.
Reznik先生 -抱歉
Mr. Reznik. -I’m sorry.
我还以为是别人 -你真吓死我了
I thought you were somebody else. -You gave me such a scare.
你在我的公♥寓♥干什么?
What are you doing in my apartment?
我的天花板有点漏水, 是从你的公♥寓♥漏下去的
There’s a leak in my ceiling. It’s coming from your apartment.
这不可能 -我要留个条子
That’s impossible. -I was gonna leave a note.
条子? 什么条子?
A note? What kind of note?
关于漏水的条子
About the leak.
什么味道这么难闻?
What’s that terrible smell?
这个公♥寓♥没有漏水, 现在, 如果你能原谅我的话
There’s no leak in this apartment. Now, if you’ll excuse me…
你确定你没事, Reznik先生?
You sure you’re all right, Mr. Reznik?
对, 我很确定, 如果你需要什么, 请先打电♥话♥
Yeah, I’m sure. Now, if you need anything, please call first.
Miller.
Miller.
Miller.
Miller.
Miller!
Miller!
Hey, Reznik真是个惊喜啊
Hey, Reznik. It’s a pleasant surprise.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
看看这个, 嗯?
Take a look at this, huh?
在Grossman’s买♥♥的, 整个系列产品里最棒的
Picked it up at Grossman’s. Top of the line.
Hey, 你还没焊够东西啊亲爱的
Hey, that’s enough trimming for you, baby.
我得干点什么
I need to be doing something.
不能整天在家看肥皂剧
Can’t be watching soap operas all day.
哦, 那么, 篱笆明天就运到了, 你不会没事做的
Yeah, well, that hedge will be here tomorrow. You won’t.
除非你听医生的
Unless you listen to the doctor.
Margie, 这是Reznik
Margie, this is Reznik.
让我搭上胳膊的那位仁兄
The man who cost me my arm.
你好, Miller太太?
How do you do, Mrs. Miller?
以前要好些, Reznik先生
I’ve been better, Mr. Reznik.
有没有我们能谈谈的地方?
Is there someplace we can talk?
看看这个
Check it out.
真是个美人儿, 不是吗?
Ain’t she a beauty?
8缸
Eight cylinders.
Magnasteer速度感应转向装置
Magnasteer. Speed-sensitive steering.
根据路面状况和张力调整的ABS防抱死系统
ABS braking with road texture detection.
防卫锁定装置能让你在紧急状况下保持对车的控制
Prevents lockup, helps you maintain control in emergencies.
当然, 是自动档的
Of course, it’s an automatic.
唉, 我本来想要辆手档动的, 但是我发现我的换档能力不是那么太强
Hell, I wanted a stick, but I figured my shifting abilities wouldn’t be so hot.
你知道我不在国家机械干了, 对吗?
You know I’m not at National anymore, right?
我听说了
I heard about it.
听说你也差点丢了胳膊, 是吧?
Sounds like you almost lost one yourself, huh?
你不觉得有点讽刺吗, Miller?
Do you find that a bit ironic, Miller?
讽刺?
Ironic.
抱歉, 小伙子, 我六年级一直没毕业
I’m sorry, kid, I never got out of the sixth grade.
我来给你解释一下, Miller
I’ll break it down for you, Miller.
就在你离开车间以后没多久
Moments after you left the shop,
有人把我的机器开动了
someone powered up my machine,
而我的胳膊正好在里面
with my arm in it.
我差点就没命了 -事故时有发生
I nearly got killed. -Accidents happen.
那不是个事故
It wasn’t an accident.
事故发生是因为疏忽
Accidents happen out of negligence.
这件事是因为有人暗中作祟
This happened out of spite.
嘿, 小伙子你的词儿还真不少
Hell, that’s some vocabulary you got, kid.
作祟, 意味着复仇
Spite, ill will, vengeance.
复仇, 意味着报复, Miller
Vengeance means revenge, Miller.
我确定你知道报复是什么意思, 对吧?
I’m sure you know what revenge means, don’t you?
你的那点伎俩我清楚, Miller, 尽管你跟我开那个愚蠢的玩笑
I’m on to you, Miller. Despite your stupid jokes,
你私底下还是因为那个事故责怪我
you secretly blame me for the accident.
新车, 嗯? 你因为那件事而鄙视我
New car or not, you despise me for it.
你怎么进去我家的? 配了钥匙? 信♥用♥卡♥? 还是什么?
How’d you get into my place? Duplicate keys, credit card, what?
去你♥妈♥的♥, Miller! 这狗屎行为该停止了!
Fuck you, Miller! This shit’s gonna stop!
从我的地盘上滚出去, 小流氓!
Get off my property, punk!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
妈的
Shit.
快变灯
Come on.
快变灯
Come on.
快变灯
Come on.
“7-4-3-C-R-N.”
“7-4-3-C-R-N.”
7-4-3-C-R-N.
7-4-3-C-R-N.
7-4-3-C-R-N.
7-4-3-C-R-N.
什么?
What?
见鬼!
Shit!
哦, 拜托
Oh, come on.
他妈的!
Fuck!
很抱歉先生, 但是我们不能
I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t provide motorist information
把注册人的信息提公开
to the general public.
我不是普通的公众
I’m not just a member of the general public.
这个人是我的朋友
This guy’s a friend of mine.
可你不知道你朋友的地址?
But you don’t know your friend’s address?
我们刚认识, 我和他还不是那么熟
We just met. I don’t know him that well.
先生, 这里是车管所, 不是约会服务中心
Sir, this is the DMV, not a dating service.
我只想和他谈谈
Look, I just wanna talk to him.
很抱歉先生, 除非是和罪案有关, 否则我帮不了你
I’m sorry, sir. I can’t help you unless a crime has been committed.
和罪案有关吗?
Has a crime been committed?
拜托, 如果不是非常重要的话, 我不会问的
Please, I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t extremely important.
抱歉, 先生没有罪案, 就没有信息
Sorry, sir. No crime, no information.
那如果我告诉你我被这辆车撞了呢?
What if I told you I was hit by this car?
我没看到有任何伤痕阿
I don’t see any bruises.
如果你看到的话能给我地址?
If you did, would you give me an address?
不会, 不过警♥察♥可能会
No, but the police might.
怎么了, 宝贝, 累了是吗?
What is it, sweetie? You tired, huh?
你想睡一会儿吗? 我们马上就到家了
You wanna go take a nap? We’re almost home.
哦, 我的上帝…
Oh, my…
我要报告一起交通肇事逃逸案件
I wanna report a hit-and-run.
填好了拿回来
Bring it back when you’re finished.
到那边去填
And fill it out over there.
Reznik, 先生
Mr. Reznik.
你肯定是这个车牌号♥码吗?
You sure about these plate numbers?
“7-4-3-C-R-N”就是这个
“7-4-3-C-R-N.” That’s the one.
你曾经丢过车吗?
You ever have a car stolen?
没有, 怎么了?
No, why?
因为撞你的那辆车是你自己的
Because the car that allegedly hit you was your own.
69年的红色庞帝亚克火鸟, 登记在你的名下
1969 red Pontiac Firebird, registered in your name.
差不多一年前你报告说车完全撞毁了
Nearly a year ago, you reported it as being totaled in a wreck.
你知道向警方提供假报告是犯罪吗?
Do you realize it’s a felony to file a bogus police report?
嘿, 等等你有些事情要解释

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!