Hey, wait a minute. Think you have some explaining to do.
嘿, 嘿!
Hey. Hey!
嘿, 回来!
Hey, come back here!
你没事吧? 快点, 快点
Are you all right? Come on, come on.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
上帝, Reznik, 我们就是想和你谈谈而已
Jesus, Reznik. We just wanna talk to you.
Reznik, 回来, Reznik! Reznik!
Reznik, come back. Reznik! Reznik!
Reznik!
Reznik!
Trevor?
Trevor?
哦, 不
Oh, no.
Trevor?
Trevor?
出什么事了?
What happened?
怎么了?
What?
Trevor, 告诉我
Trevor, tell me.
出了什么事?
How did it happen?
我当时正过马路, 刚好变了红色
I was crossing the street, lights changed on me.
他停车了吗?
Did he stop?
没有, 他继续开走了
No. He just kept going.
该死的逃跑的家伙
Fucking hit-and-run drivers, man.
他撞了我的人
They ought to be hanged.
是我的错我没留神看
It was my fault. I wasn’t paying attention.
Trevor, 我得把你送去医院
Trevor, I gotta get you to a hospital.
你可能受了内伤
You may have some internal injuries.
只是一些皮肉伤
It’s just bruises.
好吧, 看见这个了吗?
Okay, you see this?
只是一些皮肉伤
This is a bruise.
而这个是火车残骸, 好吗?
This is a train wreck, all right?
你和医生有什么仇, 你什么人都不信任吗?
What is it with you and doctors, don’t you trust anyone?
我信任你
I trust you.
现在我知道了你疯了
Now I know you’re crazy.
我今晚能呆在这儿吗?
Can I stay here tonight?
宝贝, 你可以每晚都呆在这儿
Baby, you can stay here every night.
你知道吗?
You know that?
什么?
What?
什么, 宝贝, 你这个疯狂的脑袋里又在想什么?
What, babe? What’s going on in that crazy head of yours?
我真的想这么做管用, Stevie
I really want this to work, Stevie.
可是
But…
你对我的了解太少了
You know so little about me.
如果我变成一个狼人什么的怎么办?
What if I turn into a werewolf or something?
那我就给你买♥♥个除跳蚤项圈
I’ll buy you a flea collar.

Hello.
Stevie? -嗯
Stevie? -Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你准备了干净衣服
I set out some clean clothes for you.
你的那些还没干
Your stuff’s not dry yet.
你身边总是存着男人的衣服?
Do you always keep men’s clothes lying around?
一些常客的, 他们喜欢放一些干净换洗衣服在这儿
Some of my regulars, they like to keep a clean change of clothes here.
我可能就直接把它们扔掉了, 好吧?
I’ll probably just throw them out now, though, right?
嘿, 正合适
Hey. Perfect fit.
嗯, 将就把, Trevor
Yeah, well, Trevor,
我这儿可没有腰围26号♥的
I don’t have a size 26 waist here.
嘿, 这个主意怎么样?
Hey, how about that idea?
我可以找一个卖♥♥男装的工作
I could get a job selling menswear.
那些小妞们也有带薪假
Those chicks get paid vacations too.
我可以接受那样的生活
I’d settle for that.
也不算太坏
It’s not a bad life.
可能会更糟, 你知道我还想做什么吗?
Could be worse. You know what else I wanna do?
我想把这个地方打扫干净, 把他妈所有的垃圾都扔出去
I wanna clean up this place and just get rid of all the fucking junk.
也许我看起来不是那么会收拾家, 而且有时候我也的确是
Probably looks like I’m a terrible housekeeper, which I sometimes am,
但是我也可以非常非常, 你知道, 整洁和有条理
but I can be also very, very, you know, organized and neat,
我还想做更多的家事
and I wanna, like, do more of that.
我想要油漆一个地方
I would love to paint the place.
把它布置的很温馨, 很有条理整洁
Like, just make it nice, just be organized and neat,
再刷成白色的
and paint it white.
我也许还想要一个很棒的炉子
You know what else I’d like is a decent stove.
因为现在这个简直是垃圾
Because this one is utter crap.
就像一个火炉根本不能用
It’s like the back burner doesn’t work at all.
但是, 你知道
But, you know…
我想要一个维京的
I would just love to have a Viking.
你知道这个嘛? 他们, 就像, 工业?
You know those ones? They’re, like, industrial?
有一个白色的漂亮的家就太好了
It’d just be nice to have, like, a white, beautiful place
还有一个很棒的炉子
and have a decent stove.
要的并不很多
It’s not a lot to ask.
喂, 不要那么惊讶嘛
Well, don’t look so surprised.
应♥召♥女也会炒鸡蛋阿
Even a call girl can scramble an egg.
嗯, 有点好笑?
You know what’s funny?
我想我以前从来没有给男人做过饭
I don’t think I’ve ever cooked for a guy before.
我的意思是, 甚至也没有我的前夫作过
I mean, not even my husband.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
谁? -你知道是谁
Who? -You know who.
Trevor -别过来
Trevor. -Don’t.
上帝, Trevor, 怎么了?
Jesus, Trevor, what’s wrong?
这个
This…
…Ivan…
…Ivan…
他是你前夫, 是吧?
…he’s your ex, isn’t he?
什么? ? -他为什么要这么干?
What? -Why is he doing this?
只是因为我上过你, 是吗?
It’s because I’m fucking you, isn’t it?
现在一切都合理了, 我♥干♥♥你♥
Now it all makes sense. I’m fucking you
所以他干我, 他在哪儿?
so he’s fucking me. Where is he?
藏在壁橱里, 躲在床底下?
Hiding in the closet, beneath the bed?
我, 我不知道你在说什么, 宝贝
I… I don’t know what you’re talking about, baby.
啊, 别叫我宝贝
Don’t “baby” me.
好, 宝贝
“Yeah, baby.
我要为你改变我的他妈整个生活
I’ll change my whole fucking life for you.
我会为你做任何事, 宝贝
I’ll do anything you want, baby.”
你知道吗, 我不配得到这些
You know what? I don’t deserve this.
你干了什么?
What did you do?
嘿! -你把这个从我钱包里摸走了?
Hey! -Slip this from my wallet
就在你向我求婚的时候? -去你♥妈♥的♥
while proposing to me? -Fuck you.
那天晚上你留在我的小费缸里的
You left it in my tip jar the other night.
胡扯! -我以为你想要让我保留的
Bullshit! -I thought you wanted me to have it.
别胡扯了, Stevie
Cut the crap, Stevie.
一张该死的照片有什么大不了的?
What is the big deal about a goddamn picture?
他们说照片里的那个家伙不存在
They say the guy in this photo doesn’t exist.
照片证明他存在 -Trevor, Trevor
This says he does. -Trevor, Trevor,
我不明白你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don’t understand what the fuck you’re talking about.
我在说你的前夫, Ivan
I’m talking about your ex, Ivan.
谁?
Who?
谁? 那个拿着鱼站在你旁边的人?
This guy standing next to you with a fish?
照片里没有我
I’m not in that photo.
Trevor, 我在看你的照片
Trevor, I’m looking at a picture of you
你站在一个手里拿着鱼的戴眼镜的胖子旁边
standing next to some fat guy with glasses, holding a fish.
那不是我
That’s not me.
Trevor.
Trevor.
就是你, 自己看
It’s you, look.
你这个说谎的婊♥子♥
You lying whore.
你♥他♥妈♥滚出去, 你这个他妈的变♥态♥
You get the fuck out. Fucking freak.
你打赌我会的!
You bet I fucking will!
你这个他妈的变♥态♥! -你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥!
You’re a freak! -You fucking whore!
你这个他妈的变♥态♥!
You’re a fucking freak!
现在我知道你为什么怕医生了
Now I know why you’re afraid of doctors,
因为你是一个他妈的变♥态♥!
because you’re a fucking psycho!
我的前夫
My ex.
他也是个他妈的变♥态♥
He’s a fucking psycho.
喂 -嘿, 宝贝
Hello. -Hey, baby.
他妈的变♥态♥
Fucking psycho.
他妈的变♥态♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!