If she was my woman, I’d never let her leave the bed.
你懂吧
You know what I’m talking about.
该开工了
Time to go to work.
你爱看魔术吗 我给你变一个
Hey, you like magic tricks? I’ll do one for ya.
你能让自己消失吗 小丑先生
Can you make yourself disappear, Mr. Clown?
不许叫我小丑先生
Don’t call me “Mr. Clown.”
我叫精彩泰德
I happen to be The Amazing Ted.
随你怎么说 小丑先生
Whatever you say, Mr. Clown.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你倒是知道我的名字
You got my name right.
魔术要开始啦
It’s magic time!
孩子们来吧 到这里来
Hey! Come on, kids. Gather ’round.
魔术开始啦
Magic time!
仔细瞧吧
Pay close attention,
因为自始至终 我的手没有离开手臂
because at no point do my hands ever leave my arms.
接下来 谁喜欢兔子
Now who here likes rabbits?
-我 -我 -我
-I do! -I do! -I do!
我没抓稳
It slipped.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你这少教育的小仔子
Hey! Hey! You spoiled little brat!
我全靠这弹力堡养家呢 x7f
Hey! That castle’s how I make my living.
-上帝啊 -救我
– Jesus Christ! – Help, Mom!
你们都给我滚开 越帮越乱
Everybody get away from there before you make it worse!
谁把这胖小子弄出去
Somebody get that fat kid outta there!
他跑进去干嘛啊
What the hell’s he doing in there in the first place?
这是给小孩儿玩的 你有800斤吧
It’s for little kids. He weighs, like, 900 pounds!
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你就等着瞧吧
You haven’t heard the last of this.
我卡在里头了
I got stuck.
你以为小丑就没有律师吗
You don’t think clowns have lawyers?
那你可大错特错了
You better think again,
你就等我律师找你算账吧
’cause you’re about to be hearing from my lawyer.
双手向天 你这满嘴喷粪的痞子
Reach for the sky, you mud-sucking yellow sidewinder.
上帝
All right, Jesus.
小心 老兄 别开枪
Easy, man. Shit, don’t shoot.
我就等着被别的家长骂吧
I’m so gonna hear from the parents on this one.
精彩泰德
The Amazing Ted,
还是小丑先生
or Mr. Clown?
你希望墓碑上用哪个名字
Which do you prefer on your tombstone?
墓碑 他谈墓碑干什么
Oh, tombstones? Why’s he talking about tombstones?
假如你希望继续你可悲的生命
If you wanna continue your useless existence,
我强烈要求你向菲妮根·奥尼尔小姐真诚道歉
I strongly urge a sincere apology to Miss Finnegan O’Neil.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我很抱歉 我是真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
滚吧
Now, git!
谁想吃生日蛋糕
Well, birthday cake, anyone?

Me!
今天玩得开心吗
Did you have fun today?
我喜欢蒙提开枪打我的小丑
I liked it when Monte shot my clown.
亲爱的 维尔德亨先生没真开枪
Oh, well, baby,
他只是 想引起他注意
Mr. Wildhorn didn’t really shoot your clown.
能给我念大象的故事吗
He just, well, wanted to get his attention.
当然好
Can you read me the elephant story?
可以呀 准备好了吗
I don’t see why not. You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
好的
Okay.
很久很久以前
“Once upon a time,
在一间老房♥子的一台音调得很准的钢琴里
“inside a finely-tuned piano in an old house
住着老鼠的一家
“there lived a family of mice.
他们要什么有什么
“They had everything mice could possibly want in the world
因为这家老鼠 十分明智地投资给
“because this mouse family had wisely invested
芝士蛋糕厂
in The Cheesecake Factory.”
老鼠太太在琴键上跳来跳去
“Mrs. Mouse made sure their home was always filled with music
让家里总是充满了音乐
“by jumping up and down on the keyboard.
他们唯一的麻烦
“The only problem they had
是房♥子里面住的猫
was the cat that lived in the house with them.”
猫会吃了老鼠吗
Is the cat gonna eat the mouses?
希望维尔德亨先生
Oh, well, let’s hope Mr. Wildhorn
没让故事那么发展
isn’t taking the story in that direction.
没事吧 小宝贝
Oh, well, bless you, sweetheart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有一天 在一个夏日最明亮的早晨里
“One day, on the brightest of summer mornings,
最小的老鼠听到有人敲门
the littlest mouse heard a knock at the front door.”
是谁啊
Who’s there?
她打开门 外面站着的
“She opened the door,
是小老鼠这辈子
“and there standing before her was the grandest elephant
所有老鼠这辈子见过的
“ever seen by a little mouse,
最大的大象
“or any mouse for that matter.
“我很高兴认识你 我叫托尼
“‘I’m pleased to meet you. My name is Tony.
“我听见美丽的音乐
“‘I heard the beautiful music
“想来看看是哪里来的”
and wanted to see where it was coming from.”‘
托尼 在白天是旅行魔术师
“Tony, a traveling magician by day
晚上是歌♥剧演员
“and an opera singer by night,
他施了魔法
“cast a magic spell
好让猫再也看不见老鼠一家
“so the mice would be invisible to the cat.
这让老鼠一家觉得很安全
“This made the mouse family feel very safe
大家都高兴极了
“and everyone was very happy.
老鼠太太是那么快乐
“Mrs. Mouse was so happy
当托尼要离开的时候
“that when it was time for Tony to leave,
她一路跑上他的长鼻子
“she scampered all the way up his trunk
在他脸上吻了一下
“and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
托尼 立刻昏倒了
Tony promptly fainted.”
我想这只大象喜欢我呢
I think this elephant likes me.
我确实可以把球涂满花生酱
Well, I suppose I could smear the ball with peanut butter,
可那会太伤害你的自尊心
but that would be beneath your dignity…
以及我的
and mine.
看来你不是第一次做筏子 奥尼尔太太
Well, this isn’t your first raft, Mrs. O’Neil.
主要是菲妮做的 加上迪亚戈·桑达纳帮忙
Finn did most of the work, with a little help from Diego Santana.
他们都哪去了
Where is everybody?
凯伦带他们进城吃冰淇淋
Karen took them into town for some ice cream.
不带你去吗
You didn’t get to go?
是我的诡计
It was a plot.
好让我把筏子做好
So I could finish the raft.
她一心想在夏天漂到岛上去
She’s had her heart set on sailing to the island this summer…
再三个星期就开学了
and school starts in three weeks.
我明白了
I see.
芙罗拉特别喜欢那只 决定永远留下的大象
Flora greatly appreciated “The Elephant Who Stays Forever.”
我希望她喜欢
I was hoping she’d like it.
她要我她读了好几遍了
She made me read it to her several times,
她还问我你会不会再写托尼的故事
and she asked me if you would write more Tony stories.
我不会让她失望的
Well… I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.
你好 我是戴夫
Hi, it’s Dave.
请留话
That’s me on drums. Leave a message.
蒙提 是乔
Monte, it’s Joe again.
有要紧事 快回我电♥话♥
It’s really important you call me back.
对谁来说要紧
Important for who?
-维柳 -不用了 谢谢
– Willow… – No, thanks.
维柳 来吧 这将是你终生难忘的伟大探险
Come on, Willow. This is gonna be the adventure of a lifetime.
终生难忘
Of a lifetime.
没有姐姐 菲妮根是不会去岛上的
Finnegan is not going to that island without her big sister.
好吧
Fine.
秋千
A swing.
维柳 能推我吗
Will you push me, Willow?
当然 上去吧
Sure, Carl. Hop on.
再高点儿
Higher. Whee-hee.
抓紧了
Hang on!
用力推
Push harder.
-好玩吗 -好玩
– Fun? – Yeah!
我要淹死了
I think I’m drowning!
卡尔 卡尔 水很浅 站起来就行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!