你会让他们回到安全设施的州立
You’ll get them back at the secure facility stateside.
在这里
In here.
谁决定把他戴上手铐的?
Who decided to put him in shackles?
协议 这是为了保护你 夫人
Protocol. It’s for your protection, ma’am.
我想知道我应该引用谁的名字
I wanna know whose name I should cite
当我联♥系♥《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的国♥家♥安♥全♥部门时
when I contact the National Security desk at The New York Times.
你告诉你的CO我不想再看到我的客户被束缚了
You tell your CO I don’t wanna see my client in shackles ever again.
你在祈祷吗?
Are you praying?
不 记住他母亲的电♥话♥号♥码
No, memorizing his mother’s number.
我们不会打那个号♥码的
We’re not gonna call that number.
不 我们得先把它清理干净
No, we gotta clear it first.
我们不知道谁在这条线的另一端
We don’t know who’s on the other end of that line.
你不觉得是他妈妈吧?
You don’t think it’s his mother?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是没有人只是接到本拉♥登♥的卫星电♥话♥
But no one just gets a phone call from Bin Laden’s sat phone.
这是我们的人
This is our guy.
1988年 他获得了在德国学习电气工程的奖学金
He got a scholarship to study electrical engineering in Germany in 1988.
两年后 他前往阿富汗 加入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
Two years later, he traveled to Afghanistan and joined Al-Qaeda.
这些只是我们认识的两个和他有联♥系♥的坏人
These are just two of the bad guys we know he associated with.
马赫福兹·乌尔德·瓦利德
Mahfouz Ould al-Walid,
也被称为阿布·哈夫斯 斯拉希的表弟和姐夫
otherwise known as Abu Hafs, Slahi’s cousin and brother-in-law.
他们快长大了
They were close growing up.
在90年代中期 阿布·哈夫斯被任命为个人诗人和精神顾问
In the mid-’90s, Abu Hafs was designated personal poet and spiritual adviser
本拉♥登♥本人
to Bin Laden himself.
97年至99年间
Between ’97 and ’99,
德国情报部门追踪资金转移和电♥话♥
German intelligence tracked money transfers and phone calls
斯拉希和他的表弟在阿富汗之间
between Slahi and his cousin in Afghanistan.
我们可以证明斯拉希是在资助恐怖
We can show that Slahi was financing terror.
拉姆齐·本·希布 所谓的第20名劫机者
Ramzi bin al-Shibh, the so-called 20th hijacker.
99年 斯拉希招募了本·希布和汉堡小组的其他成员
In ’99, Slahi recruited bin al-Shibh and other members of the Hamburg cell,
包括马尔万·谢赫
including Marwan al-Shehhi,
撞上南塔的飞机的飞行员
pilot of the plane that hit the South Tower,
和齐亚德贾拉 谁是曼联93
and Ziad Jarrah, who was on United 93.
那只是两个
That’s just two.
还有大约十个可怕的名字 他越过路径
There’s about ten other scary names he crossed paths with.
这家伙是基♥地♥组♥织♥的阿甘
This dude is the Al-Qaeda Forrest Gump.
无论你往哪里看 他都在那里
Everywhere you look, he’s there.
都在上面的表里
It’s all there in the top sheet.
现在我们要检查一下情报报告并证实
Now we gotta check through the intel reports and corroborate.
严格 彻底
Be exacting, thorough.
我们正在寻求死刑
We are seeking the death penalty,
但如果我们错过了什么 这家伙就回家
but if we miss something, this guy goes home.
好吧?
All right?
让我们开始吧
Let’s get to it.
请向她道歉
Please apologize to her.
刚过一段时间才拿到过关
It’s just taken a while to get the clearance.
斯拉希夫人想知道 你真的见过她儿子吗?
Madam Slahi would like to know, have you really seen her son?
是的 我们在古巴关塔那摩监狱见过他
Yes, we’ve seen him, in Guantánamo prison, Cuba.
把它包起来之后再见
Wrap it up. I’ll see you afterwards.
你好?你在那里吗?
Hello? Are you there?
是的 嗨 对不起
Yes, hi. Sorry.
他看起来怎么样?他好吗?他在吃东西吗?
How does he look? Is he well? Is he eating?
他看上去很好
He looks well.
他想让我们告诉你 他非常非常想念你
He wanted us to tell you that he misses you very, very much.
我们需要去弗吉尼亚
We need to go to Virginia.
我刚刚收到特权团队的通知
I just got a notification from the Privilege team.
穆罕默杜写信给我们
Mohamedou’s written to us.

Okay.
我打了那个电♥话♥的其余部分
I typed up the rest of that call.
你知道为什么穆♥罕♥默♥德♥要我们打电♥话♥给她吗?
Do you know why Mohamedou wanted us to call her?
因为她是他妈妈?
Because she’s his mother?
因为每个母亲都相信她的儿子是无辜的
Because every mother believes that her son is innocent.
他想让我们听听
He wanted us to hear that.
这并不重要 因为这不是我们正在建设的情况
That doesn’t matter because it’s not the case we’re building.
我们需要证明美国政♥府♥缺乏足以拘留他的证据
We need to prove that the US government lacks evidence sufficient to detain him.
任何其他事情都会让人分心
Anything else is a distraction.
文件已在 我们要去弗吉尼亚
Files are in. We need to get to Virginia.
您在这里阅读的任何材料都位于您和您的客户之间
Any material you read here is between you and your client.
但任何你想在法庭上引用或从设施中删除
But anything you wanna cite in court or remove from the facility
必须由我或特权团队的另一个成员清除
has to be cleared by me or another member of the Privilege team.
-你必须读吗? -是的 每一个字
– You have to read it? – Yeah, every word.
所以试着只给我带来多汁的东西
So try and only bring me the juicy stuff.
但别担心 我们被检方围了
But don’t worry, we are walled off from the prosecution.
如果我们和他们分享任何东西 我会坐牢
If we share anything with them, I’m doing prison time.
相信我 我不会这么做的
Trust me, I ain’t cut out for that.
一旦我们查看了材料
Once we’ve reviewed the material,
我们指定它要么分类或保护
we designate it either classified or protected.
受保护意味着您不必来这里查看它
Protected means you don’t have to come in here to view it.
我们会把它传真到你的办公室
We will fax it to your office
只有那些有适当许可的人才能访问它
where it can only be accessed by those with proper clearance.
这里的任何东西都会出现在我的周日报纸上
Anything from here ends up in my Sunday papers…
你们是律师你知道是怎么回事
Well, you guys are the lawyers. You know how that goes.
不要丢失钥匙
Don’t lose your keys.
找到一个有适当间隙的锁匠是件痛苦的事
It is a pain in the butt to find a locksmith with the proper clearance.
那是个玩笑我们有备件
That’s a joke. We got spares.
别忘了你的密♥码♥
Don’t forget your codes,
你做完后我的办公室就在那儿
and my office is down there when you’re done.
等等 我们没知道你的名字
Wait, we didn’t get your name.
-肯特 -肯特什么?
– Kent. – Kent what?
肯特告诉你更多
Kent tell you any more than that.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
海豹看起来不错
Seals look good.
好吧 拿一半
All right, take half.
案件档案在哪里?南 希?
Where are the case files? Nancy?
政♥府♥扣留了案件档案?
The government withheld the case files?
是的 他们不会给我们任何东西 直到他们绝对必须
Yeah. They’re not gonna give us anything until they absolutely have to.
我已经提出信息自♥由♥的要求了
I already put in for a Freedom of Information request,
但在此之前 只要专注于我们客户的证词
but until that gets in, just focus on our client’s testimony.
低下头 不动
Heads down, no moving!
你有耳朵吗?
Do you fucking have ears?
滚下去
Get the fuck down!
别喘气
Don’t even fucking breathe!
-别看我 -你留下来
– Don’t look at me! – You fucking stay!
跪下
On your knees!
七六十 转身
Seven-sixty, turn around.
七六十岁 是你
Seven-sixty, that’s you.
我说转身
I said turn around!
手放在头上
Hand on head.
预订
Reservation!
七六十
Seven-sixty!
七六十 把你的手给我
Seven-sixty, give me your hands.
把你的手给我
Give me your hands!
手现在
Hands now!
好吧 转身把 转身
All right, turn around. Turn! Turn around!
阿斯萨拉姆·阿莱库姆
As-salaam alaikum.
瓦 -阿莱库姆萨拉姆
Wa-alaikum salaam.
我们来谈谈
We’re here to have a conversation.
我们想了解你的整个故事
We wanna understand your whole story.
没人会伤害你的
No one’s gonna hurt you.
那是不允许的
That shit is not allowed.
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
为什么选择古巴?你们讨厌古巴
Why Cuba? You guys hate Cuba.
谁说我们在古巴?
Who says we’re in Cuba?
我在机场看到的
I saw it at the airport.
为什么 我们在古巴是个秘密吗?
Why, is it a secret we’re in Cuba?
好了 不再是了
Well, not anymore.
这个想法是 你知道 让你迷失方向
The idea is to, you know, disorient you.
我们这里有个基地
We have a base here.
很安全很暖和另外 我下班后可以去冲浪
It’s secure. It’s warm. Plus, I get to surf when I’m off duty.
它对每个人都有效
It works for everybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!