Home 传记电影 毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

0
毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

但是你表弟用本拉♥登♥的卫星电♥话♥给你打了电♥话♥
But your cousin called you from Bin Laden’s satellite phone.
就在那个电♥话♥之后
And just after that phone call,
你表哥从基♥地♥组♥织♥训练营给你5000美元
your cousin wired you 5,000 dollars from an Al-Qaeda training camp.
我表哥在毛里塔尼亚的父亲病了
My cousin’s father in Mauritania was sick.
他需要医院的钱
And he needed the money for the hospital.
于是他儿子把钱寄给我 我付了医院的钱
So his son sent me the money, and I paid the hospital.
你有证据吗?
You got proof?
没有证据你把我赤身裸体带到这里来的
No proof. You brought me here naked.
我不认识这个人
I don’t know this man.
他认识你
Well, he knows you.
我们在巴基斯坦抓获了他
We captured him in Pakistan.
我自己审问他
I interrogated him myself.
他非常非常合作
He was very, very cooperative.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我想我们见过一次面
Yeah, I think we met one time.
不 好吧 又错了 兄弟
Nah, well, wrong again, bro.
拉姆齐·本·希布说他很了解你
Ramzi bin al-Shibh says he knows you very well.
他叫拉姆齐?
His name is Ramzi?
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
他是9/11事件的关键人物之一 第20名劫机者
He was one of the key actors in 9/11, the 20th hijacker.
他说他和你呆在德国
He says he stayed with you in Germany,
你招募了他和马尔万·谢希齐亚德·贾拉
that you recruited him and Marwan al-Shehhi, Ziad Jarrah.
他在撒谎
He’s lying.
听着 我们有宣誓证词说你是9/11的招聘主管
Listen, we’ve got sworn testimonies saying that you are the head recruiter for 9/11.
现在 如果你不能卖♥♥给我你的事件版本
Now, if you can’t sell me on your version of events,
我得跟本·希布一起去
I’m gonna have to go with bin al-Shibh’s.
他只陪我一晚
He stayed with me only one night.
他是清♥真♥寺一位朋友的朋友的朋友
He was a friend of a friend of a friend from the mosque.
我的房♥子是这样的 任何人都可以留下来
My house was like that. Anyone could come stay.
-就是这样 -就是这样?
– That’s it. – That’s it?
就是这样
That’s it.
你必须做得更好 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You’re gonna have to do better than that, Mohamedou.
转身 把你的手给我
Turn around. Give me your hands.
这是很多案件文件
That’s a lot of case files.
嗯 政♥府♥已经对我们开了四年的头
Well, the government’s had a four-year head start on us.
好吧
All right.
搞什么?
What the fuck?

Hey.
你们今天没来看我
You guys didn’t come see me today.
你的笔友的最新消息是什么?
What’s the latest from your pen pal?
什么 五角大楼的打印机有嘶嘶声吗?
What, did the printer at the Pentagon have a hissy fit?
这到底是什么肯特?都编了
What the fuck is this, Kent? It’s all redacted.
嘿 我负责外面发生的事情
Hey, I’m responsible for what goes out.
你对进来的东西有意见 你和政♥府♥一起处理
You got a problem with what comes in, you take it up with the government.
该死的
Goddamn it.
-斯图 -先生
– Stu. – Sir.
我明天要和惠特·科布一起吃午饭
I’m gonna grab some lunch with Whit Cobb tomorrow.
他会要求我们确定审判日期
He’s gonna ask us to set a trial date.
我们还没到 先生我们仍在试图证实
We’re not there yet, sir. We’re still trying to corroborate.
你有一箱箱的佐证
You’ve got boxes of corroboration.
联邦调查局没有这么多关于戈蒂的证据
The FBI didn’t have this much evidence on Gotti.
从技术上讲 这不是证据 先生这只是道听途说
Technically, this ain’t evidence, sir. It’s just hearsay.
摘要 斯拉希说的 那个和其他
Summaries. Slahi said this, that and the other.
但我们不知道他什么时候说的 也不知道他对谁说的
But we have no idea when he said it or who he said it to,
这一切的格斯塔
the res gestae of it all.
如果我们不给OGC一个日期 很快他们就会给我们一个
If we don’t give the OGC a date, pretty soon they’re gonna give us one.
看来我们得另找办法了
Well, looks like we’re gonna have to find another way
把这条蛇的头砍下来
to cut the head off this snake.
…弗吉尼亚理工大学今天到目前为止
…by Virginia Tech so far today…
不 你到底在干什么 在第三和长跑球?
No! What the hell are you doing, running the ball on third and long?
-来吧 伙计 -你在开玩笑
– Come on, man! – You’re kidding me!
尼尔 我想有东西在燃烧
Neil, I think something’s burning.
我可以从办公室一直闻到它的味道
I can smell it all the way from the office.
-太可怕了 -哦 伙计
– It’s awful! – Aw, man.
妈的
Shit.
需要帮助?
Need a hand?
走 走你错过了比赛
Go, go. You’re missing the game.
快点,快点
Come on, come on!
请告诉我你不是一直开车来这里的
Please tell me you didn’t drive all the way down here
除了足球和奖学金以外的任何东西
for anything other than football and fellowship.
白宫正在呼吸我的脖子充电斯拉希
The White House is breathing down my neck to charge Slahi,
我还在摸索着换灯
and I’m still fumbling around for a light switch.
好吧 好吧我告诉你怎么样?
Well, okay. How about I tell you what?
我可以给你一个机构联络员
I can swing you an agency liaison for your task force.
他们不会有马力的
They won’t have the horsepower.
你在问什么?
What are you asking for?
你一直在这些东西的内部
You’ve been on the inside of these things.
我如何让自己的MFR 原来的笔记?
How do I get myself the MFRs, the original notes?
你不知道 斯图别依赖我
You don’t, Stu. Don’t lean on me, man.
听着 你知道原始的东西只适合情报界
Look, you know that the raw stuff’s only for the intel community,
不是审判的证据
not evidence for trial.
但这就是方向
But that’s where this is heading.
如果我带着20 000个摘要出现
If I turn up with 20,000 summaries,
除非我有一个放在袋子里的证据
unless I have one put-it-in-the-bag piece of evidence,
斯拉希要走了
Slahi’s gonna walk.
我不能拥有它
And I can’t have that.
-你知道曼德尔将军是谁吗? -不
– You know who General Mandel is? – No.
他监督JTF的审讯
He oversees the JTF interrogations.
他是唯一可以签署最不富裕国家合同的人
He’s the only person who can sign off on the MFRs.
那我得去吉特莫?
So, I gotta go down to Gitmo?
是的 嗯 将军不会来找你的 体育
Yeah. Well, the general’s not coming to you, sport.
真的吗?你怎么知道的?
Are you serious? How do you know this?
“大量的糖 六汤匙 妈很具体
“Lots of sugar. Six tablespoons.” Your mom was very specific.
你们跟她说话?
You guys speak with her?
她说了什么?她很好?
What did she say? She is good?
是的 她很好
Yeah, she’s good.
她想让我告诉你你哥哥亚迪
She wanted me to tell you that your brother, Yahdih…
-亚赫迪 -亚赫迪
– Yahdih. – Yahdih.
他搬回家了
He moved back home.
你侄女有个女儿和另一个小女儿在路上
And your niece has a daughter and another little one on the way,
如果是男孩 他们会以你的名字命名他
and if it’s a boy, they’re gonna name him after you.
已经有两个孩子了
Two children already.
你的信已经寄过来了
Your letters have been coming through.
他们很好?你检查了海豹?
They were good? You checked the seals?
什么都没被篡改
Nothing’s been tampered with.
-你确定吗?100%? -是的
– You sure? 100%? – Yes.
你需要继续写 因为你的信件是无价的
And you need to keep writing, ’cause your letters are invaluable,
尤其是现在
especially now.
政♥府♥不会告诉我们他们反对你的证据
The government won’t show us the evidence they have against you.
因为他们没有
Because they have none.
你会看到 我会继续写
You’ll see, I’ll keep writing.
而且
And, uh, they are…
他们很好?我的信?
They are good? My letters?
我是说 你什么都懂?
I mean, you understand everything?
不 他们很棒
No, they’re great.
你应该是个作家
You should’ve been a writer.
下辈子 上帝愿意
Next life, God willing.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
即使是特权团队也喜欢阅读它们
Even the Privilege team enjoys reading them.
什么?什么?
What? What?
-什么是”特权团队”? -没事的
– What’s “Privilege team”? – It’s okay.
-他们和控方是分开的 -不 不 不 不
– They’re separate from the prosecution. – No, no, no, no, no.
谁在读书?你对我说律师 -当事人
Who is reading? You say to me attorney-client.
我是客户 你是律师
I am client, you are attorney.
什么是特权团队?
What the fuck is Privilege team?
这是一个独♥立♥的机构
It’s an independent body.
他们评估您的信件 并确定需要保密的内容
They evaluate your letters and determine what needs to remain classified.
但是他们与政♥府♥和检方隔绝了
But they’re walled off from the government and the prosecution.
如果我的卫兵读了这些信 我就在这里
If my guards read the letters, I am here.
是我 他们会干的 不是你
It’s me they will fuck, not you.