完全
Exactly.
这里是300度我不知道你们想怎么喝茶
It’s 300 degrees in here. I don’t know how you guys wanna drink tea.
你结婚了吗?
So, are you married?
离婚 你是?
Divorced. Are you?
是的 也离婚了
Yeah, divorced too.
相信我 兄弟 我知道是怎么回事
Trust me, brother, I know how that goes.
让我们来谈谈你的家人
Let’s talk about your family.
你♥爸♥爸的工作有旅行吗?
Your dad’s job. Any travel?
他经常出游工作
Constantly, he traveled for work.
他是个骆驼牧民
He was a camel herder.
他死了
He died…
当我九岁的时候
when I was nine.
他一生都拒绝上车
All his life he refused to get in a car.
他觉得这样会毁了他自然的导航能力
He felt like it would ruin his natural ability to navigate.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
他从没坐过车?
He never rode in a car?
是的 哇哇是的 我在胡扯
Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yeah, I’m calling bullshit.
你是对的 我在撒谎
You’re right. I’m lying.
他上过一次车去找一头迷路的小牛
He got in a car once to look for a lost calf.
两秒钟后 他吓坏了 走了出来
After two seconds, he freaked out and got out.
完全打开
Full on.
我父亲只有两秒钟的车程你把它从我这里撬出来了
My father’s one and only two-seconds ride. You pried it out of me.
我们能快进一点吗?
Can we fast-forward a bit?
-阿富汗 -阿富汗
– Afghanistan. – Afghanistan.
你怎么来和基♥地♥组♥织♥一起训练的?
How’d you come to train with Al-Qaeda?
凯茜
Cathy.

Hey!

Hey.
你好吗?
How are you?

Good.
一切都好吗?金姆和孩子们?
Everything all right? Kim and the boys?
我只是不想让别人告诉你
I just didn’t want anyone else to tell you,
但我在起诉一个吉特莫案
but I’m prosecuting a Gitmo case.
9/11的招聘人员之一
One of the recruiters from 9/11.
他把那些人放在我丈夫的飞机上?
He put those men on my husband’s plane?
对不起 我不是故意伏击你的
Sorry. I didn’t mean to ambush you.
我只是不想别人告诉你
I just didn’t want somebody else telling you.
凯茜 我要让他付钱
Cathy, I’m gonna make him pay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 布鲁斯从来不喜欢来教堂
You know, Bruce never liked coming to church much.
他总是说他在驾驶舱里感觉更接近上帝
He always said he felt closer to God in the cockpit.
好吧 如果上帝在175号♥航♥班♥上 他现在肯定跟你在一起
Well, if God was on Flight 175, he is sure as shit with you right now.
-是的 -谢谢
– Yeah. – Thank you.
阿♥拉♥胡·阿克巴尔
Allahu Akbar.
阿♥拉♥胡·阿克巴尔
Allahu Akbar.
转身 把你的手给我移♥动♥
Turn around. Give me your hands. Move.
二四二 回声营
Two-four-two, Camp Echo.
收到
Copy that.
“是的 我会赢得这个 我不采取没有一个答案
“Yes, I am gonna win this. And I don’t take no for an answer.”
-你不应该 -我赢了
– And you shouldn’t! – And I won!
-我赢了你应该看到他的脸 -哦 我的天啊
– I won. You should’ve seen his face. – Oh, my gosh.
我知道你的意思你总是赢的
I know what you mean. You’re always winning.
太搞笑了
That’s hilarious.
我们喜欢这样 不是吗?
We like it that way, don’t we?
对不起 所以 是的…
Sorry. So, yeah…
现在我知道你不理我了
Now I know you’re ignoring me.
南 希
Nancy.
你认识杰夫和瓦莱丽吗?
Do you know Jeff and Valerie?
-嗨 -精神动力总顾问
– Hi. – General counsel for Spirit Dynamics.
哦 是的 飞机和导弹
Oh, yes. Airplanes and missiles.
我们需要谈谈我们的关塔那摩案
We need to talk about that Guantánamo case of ours.
我应该拉个座位吗?
Shall I just pull up a seat?
如果你原谅我们一分钟
If you’ll excuse us for a minute.
请 不 加油
Please. No. Come on.
好吧 我需要帮忙
All right, I need a favor.
大多数人 他们说 “拜托 我可以吗?这些卡米卡兹的废话都没有
Most people, they say, “Please, may I?” None of this kamikaze bullshit.
但你欠我的 好吗?
But you owe me, all right?
我接手了斯拉希案
I took over the Slahi case.
我让他的家人离开你
I got his family off your back,
老实说 这就是你所希望的
which, let’s be honest, that’s all you were hoping for.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
我需要证实斯拉希的证词
I need to corroborate Slahi’s testimony.
好吧?有一名法国国民与他一起被拘留
All right? There was a French national that was detained alongside of him.
关塔那摩假装他不存在
Guantánamo’s pretending he doesn’t exist.
我不知道他的名字 但我有他的监狱ID 这是241
I don’t know his name, but I have his prison ID, which is 241.
我只能用一个数字做什么?
What can I do with only a number?
他来自马赛
He’s from Marseille.
去打电♥话♥给DGSE看看他们能不能找到他
Go call DGSE, see if they can track him down.
嘿 是一个电♥话♥ 伙计
Hey, it’s one phone call, buddy.
你看到斯拉希找到律师了吗?
Did you see Slahi found himself a lawyer?
谁?
Who?
南希·霍兰德
Nancy Hollander.
一些人道主义十字军在阿尔伯克基倒下
Some humanitarian crusader down in Albuquerque.
她从越南起就一直在和政♥府♥作战
She’s been fighting the government since Vietnam.
-那是一场失败的战斗 -嗯
– That’s a losing battle. – Hmm.
-先生? -嗯嗯
– Sir? – Mm-hmm.
我有点困惑
I’m kinda confused.
看 这些报道中有很多矛盾
See, there’s so many contradictions in these reports.
是的 嗯 原始情报就是这样的
Yeah, well, that’s how it is with raw intel.
你得按日期订购 把所有的碎片放在一起
You gotta order them by date, put all the pieces together.
看 就是这样
See, that’s just it.
Jtf 审讯人员 他们把所有的日期都放假了
JTF interrogators, they left all the dates off.
我可以打个电♥话♥
I could put a call in.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
中情局不会帮忙的
CIA won’t help.
他们仍然认为斯拉希的情报是活跃的
They’re still treating Slahi’s intel as active.
尼尔·巴克兰?
Neil Buckland?
那是谁?
Who’s that?
我在昆蒂科的同学
A classmate of mine at Quantico.
报告上写着他的名字
It’s his name on the report.
-尼尔 -是的
– Say, Neil. – Yeah.
这里的租赁市场怎么样?
How’s the rental market here?
我想把金 孩子们 搬到这里过夏天
I’m thinking of moving Kim, the boys, here for the summer
如果这种情况下继续拖出
if this case keeps dragging out.
情况 下?你在说你的吉特莫吗?怎么样了?
Case? You talking about your Gitmo thing? How’s that going?
说实话 我有点迷路了
Tell you the truth, I’m lost in the sauce a bit.
我的意思是 如果我能得到理解 整个事情会移♥动♥得更快
I mean, whole thing’d move a lot faster if I could get an understanding
这些国税局是如何走到一起的
of how some of these IRs came together.
不可能 乔斯
No way, Jose.
七楼把所有的 Gitmo 英特尔都锁得很紧
Seventh floor’s got all that Gitmo intel locked up tight.
你的名字在我的一些档案里
Well, your name’s all over some of my case files.
斯拉希进来的时候你在那里工作?
You working down there when Slahi came in?
斯拉希?那是你的人?
Slahi? That’s your guy?
哦 我的天 你一定感觉到了
Oh, my God, you must be feeling it.
我听到波图斯每天跟踪他
I hear POTUS tracks him in his daily.
你知道他招募本·希布的事吗?
You know anything about him recruiting bin al-Shibh?
我不知道 吉特莫正在生产最惠国权
I don’t know. Gitmo was churning out MFRs.
整张桌子都放在上面 把报告放在一起
The whole desk pitched in on it, put the reports together.
最不完善的?什么?
MFRs? What’s that?
记录备忘录
Memorandum for the Record.
你正在研究摘要
You’re working off of summaries.
MFR是原始的 并携带所有的细节
MFRs are the originals and carry all the details.
你知道 谁在那里 使用的技术 被拘留者的笔录
You know, who was there, techniques used, detainee transcripts.
你能让我接触到那些吗?
Can you get me access to those?
当然 如果我不介意违反《间谍法》
Sure, if I don’t mind violating the Espionage Act.
我是说 来吧你需要他们做什么?你知道他们做了什么
I mean, come on. What do you need ’em for? You know what they did.
全世界都在电视上看到它倒下了
The whole world saw it go down on TV.
-嘿 就进来 -谢谢
– Hey, just in. – Thank you.
告诉我你和奥萨马的关系
Tell me about your relationship with Osama.
你知道我从没见过本拉♥登♥ 是吗?
You realize I’ve never met Bin Laden, don’t you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!