Home 传记电影 毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

0
毛里塔尼亚人(2021)

上校告诉你我为什么要见你了吗?
Did the colonel tell you why I wanted to see you?
他做到了 我告诉他救你这次旅行
He did. I told him to save you the trip.
他说你不会回答”不”
He said you wouldn’t take no for an answer,
但恐怕这就是我的答案
but I’m afraid that’s the answer I have.
我为JTF内部发生的事情感到非常自豪
I’m enormously proud of what goes on inside JTF,
但我的手被绑住了
but my hands are tied.
我没有自♥由♥分享最不经济的
I am not at liberty to share MFRs.
主席先生 如果是过关问题 我是 TS/SCI
Sir, if it is a clearance issue, I am TS/SCI.
这是一个代理问题
It’s an agency issue.
但该机构特别告诉我 你是要见的人
But I was told specifically by the agency that you’re the man to see.
听起来像是幽灵会说的 不是吗?
That sounds like something a spook would say, doesn’t it?
你的旅行怎么样?
So, how was your trip?
不是我所期望的
Not what I expected.
七六十 预订
Seven-sixty! Reservation.
七六十 预订 快点
Seven-sixty, reservation. Hurry the fuck up.
“七六十 预订 快点搞砸了
“Seven-sixty, reservation. Hurry the fuck up.”
把它关掉你不是鹦鹉
Knock it off. You’re not a parrot.
不是混帐鹦鹉
Not a motherfucker parrot.
来吧 伙计一起来我们走吧 站起来
Come on, man. Get it together. Let’s go. Stand up.
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around.
首先 你告诉我你的名字
First, you tell me your name.
有一年你认识我 我不知道你的名字
You know me one year, I don’t know your name.
我不能那样做转身
I’m not allowed to do that. Turn around.
“转身
“Turn around.”
你是个好士兵 就像乔一样
You’re a good soldier, like G.I. Joe.
别撒谎闭嘴 闭嘴
Don’t lie. Shut up. Shut up.
把你的手给我移♥动♥
Give me your hands. Move.
你在做什么 混♥蛋♥?
What you doing, motherfucker?
-沃勒 -目标
– Voller! – Goal!
毫米
Mm.
所以你才决定成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
So you just decided to become a fucking terrorist?
不 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
No, no terrorist.
我会说英语也许
I speak English, maybe…
我去阿富汗 帮助穆♥斯♥林♥对抗共♥产♥党
I go Afghanistan, help Muslim against the communists.
美国人和我们一起战斗同一侧
Americans fighting with us. Same side.
同一侧
Same side.
谁把你招募到基♥地♥组♥织♥的?
Who recruited you to Al-Qaeda?
同一侧 没人 我你不听同一侧
Same side. No one, me. You no listen. Same side.
1990年和92年 我在基♥地♥组♥织♥训练了几个月
I trained with Al-Qaeda for a few months in 1990 and ’92.
-胡扯 -然后我离开了就是这样
– Bullshit. – Then I left. That’s it.
那么 为什么要删除手♥机♥中的所有联♥系♥人呢?
So why did you delete all the contacts in your cell phone, then?
当你被捕时 你的手♥机♥被擦干净了
When you were arrested, your phone was wiped.
我说了多少次?
How many time I say?
我不想因为电♥话♥而给朋友添麻烦
Me no want trouble for friend because of phone call.
你太犀利了
You are so sharp.
是的 你什么都有答案
Yeah. You got an answer for everything.
那一定是他们给你那一点奖学金的原因吧?
That must be why they gave you that little scholarship, huh?
乌伊
Oui.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
移♥动♥
Move.

Hey!
停止拖动 加油
Stop dragging. Come on.
再见 鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
-我能给你拿点水吗? -我很好谢谢
– Can I get you a water? – I’m fine. Thanks.
嘿 南希
Hey, Nancy.
-霍兰德小姐 -南希
– Miss Hollander. – Nancy.
-弗兰克 -去吧 有个座位
Frank. – Go ahead, have a seat.
在我们开始之前 我应该警告你 这不会是一个泡芙片
Before we begin, I should warn you, it’s not gonna be a puff piece.
我们从哪里开始?
Where shall we start?
人们都叫你恐♥怖♥分♥子♥律师
Well, people have called you a terrorist lawyer.
你对此有何反应?
How do you respond to that?
当我为被指控强♥奸♥的人辩护时没人叫我强♥奸♥犯
Well, when I defended someone charged with rape, nobody called me a rapist.
当我为被控谋杀的人辩护时
When I defended someone charged with murder,
没人在我的后院挖洞
nobody dug around my backyard.
但是当有人被指控为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥时
But when someone’s accused of terrorism,
像你这样的人似乎认为这是不同的
people like you seem to think that that’s different.
不是
It’s not.
当我支持我的客户 我坚持他得到一个公平的听证会
When I stand by my client and I insist that he gets a fair hearing,
我不只是在为他辩护我在为你和我辩护
I’m not just defending him. I’m defending you and me.
宪法最后没有星号♥
The constitution doesn’t have an asterisk at the end that says,
适用条款和条件
“Terms and conditions apply.”
先生 今天见《华尔街日报》?
See the Journal today, sir?
是的
Yeah.
真不敢相信她为此坐了下来
Can’t believe she sat down for this.
这是一个拆除工作
It’s a demolition job.
不 它是什么 是一个范式的转变
No, what it is, is a paradigm shift.
昨天我们起诉了一名9/11恐怖嫌疑人
Yesterday we were prosecuting a 9/11 terror suspect,
现在我们正在讨论行医的优点
and now we’re debating the merits of habeas.
阿琼呢?
Where’s Arjun?
这是不能接受的 不 我不想和你说话
That is unacceptable. No, I don’t wanna talk to you.
我已经告诉你五次了您的通行证已被吊销
I’ve told you five times. Your pass has been revoked.
-再打电♥话♥给她 -嘿这是怎么回事?
– Call her again. – Hey. What’s going on?
先生 他没获准进入大楼
Sir, he’s not cleared to enter the building.
他们拉了我的通行证
They pulled my pass.
-给我们一点时间 -先生 我必须坚持
– Just give us a moment. – Sir, I have to insist that…
等一下
Just a minute.
-“他们”是谁? -我不知道
– Who’s “they”? – I don’t know.
有人撤销了我的许可 我奉命返回勒琼
Someone revoked my clearance, and I have orders to return to Lejeune.
-你做了什么? -没什么
– What’d you do? – Nothing.
我发出了你要求的信息请求
I sent out the information requests you asked for.
谁去?
Who to?
联邦调查局 兰利 国际刑♥警♥组织 任何接触过多国♥军♥的人
FBI, Langley, Interpol, anybody who touched the MFRs.
先生 我得请你离开
Sir. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
-你不能在这里 -是的 我要走了我正要去
– You can’t be here. – Yeah, I’m going. I’m going.
所以 我和每个人交谈过 DGSE DRM 外交官
So, I talked to everyone, DGSE, DRM, Diplomatie.
没人知道你从马赛来的人
Nobody knows about your guy from Marseille.
也许他不是法国人
Well, maybe he’s not a French national.
摩洛哥人、阿尔及利亚人、突尼斯人呢?
What about Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian?
不 我想过了
No, I thought about that.
SIS说 他们在关塔那摩的所有国民都被查清了
SIS says all their nationals in Guantánamo are accounted for.
没有241的记录
There is no record of 241.
他去哪了?
Where did he go?
南希 也许他哪儿也不去
Nancy, maybe he doesn’t go anywhere.
也许他不存在?
Maybe he doesn’t exist?
也许
Maybe.
我能问你点事吗?
Can I ask you something?
我的朋友 他的号♥码是241
My friend, his number is 241.
我好久没见到他了 你知道他在哪里吗?
I don’t see him for a long time. You know where he is?
我不能跟你谈其他被拘留者的事
I can’t talk to you about other detainees, Mo.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
史蒂夫 拜托他有妻子和孩子
Steve, please. He has a wife and children.
上个月 241人被发现死在牢房♥里
241 was found dead in his cell last month.
什么?
What?
死于什么?
Dead from what?
自我窒息
Self-asphyxiation.
对不起 兄弟我知道你很亲近
Sorry, bro. I know you were close.
美国 记住9/11
USA! Remember 9/11!
记住9/11 美国 美国
Remember 9/11! USA! USA!
记住9/11
Remember 9/11.
律师渣滓
Lawyer scum.
记住9/11
Remember 9/11.
美国 记住9/11
USA! Remember 9/11!
你没事吧?
You okay?
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
-可以吗? -是的
– Sure? – Yeah.
政♥府♥不反对辩方的披露权
The government does not object to the defense’s right to disclosure.
但是 清理机密证据是一个极其耗时的过程
But clearing classified evidence is an extremely time-consuming process.
我们只是需要更多的时间 你的荣誉
We simply need more time, Your Honor.
谢谢你 巴顿先生霍兰德小姐?
Thank you, Mr. Patton. Miss Hollander?