-你什么意思?-我是说,它在风扇里。
– What do you mean? – I mean, it’s in the fan.
今天早上,她写了一封电报……
This morning, she had a wire all written out…
…给德州的费罗斯法官
…to some Judge Fellowes back in Texas.
她想知道你第一次说”妈妈”时的人生故事。”
She wants your life story from the first time you said “Mama.”
-你怎么知道?-她让我寄的,就这样。
– How do you know that? – She asked me to send it, that’s how.
我告诉她那不是司机的工作。
I told her that was no part of no driver’s job.
-好家伙,汉克-你还没摆脱困境。
– Good man, Hank. – You ain’t off the hook.
费罗斯小姐亲自去看《电讯报》。
Miss Fellowes went over to Telegráfico herself.
她的目的是要抓住你,牧师。
She aims to have your hide, Reverend.
早上好,费罗斯小姐。
Good morning, Miss Fellowes.
我将……我会开车。
I’ll… I’ll drive.
我们到了,皮比,你的麻烦结束了。现在你可以好好洗个澡了。
We’re there, Peebie, your troubles are over. Now you can have a nice bath.
在巴亚尔塔港的Ambos Mundos酒店…
“The Ambos Mundos Hotel in Puerto Vallarta…
…是一家现代化、有空调的酒店。
…is a completely modern, air-conditioned hotel…
…在一个令人愉快的广场上,有一流的食物和服务。”
…on a delightful plaza, with excellent food and service.”
香农?Shannon,那是我们的酒店。
Shannon? Shannon, that’s our hotel.
香农。停止。
Shannon. Stop.
停止这种即时。香农。香农!
Stop this instant. Shannon. Shannon!
牧师,你到底想干什么?害死我们?
What the hell you trying to do, Reverend? Get us all killed?
-你疯了还是怎么了?-这不是Ambos Mundos。
– You gone crazy or something? – This is not the Ambos Mundos.
旅游手册上写着我们在安博斯蒙多斯停留,它位于巴亚尔塔港的中心。
It says in the brochure we stop in Ambos Mundos, in the heart of Puerto Vallarta.
我们到了,女士们,这是Mismaloya,西海岸的花♥园♥。
Here we are, ladies, this is Mismaloya, the garden spot of the West Coast.
你会感激我直到你生命的尽头。
You’ll be grateful to me to your dying days.
在整个墨西哥,没有什么比得上这个。
In all of Mexico, there’s nothing to equal this.
厨师是中国人,是我特意从上海引进的。
The chef is a Chinese, specially imported from Shanghai by me.
把你的包留下。工作人员会处理一切的。
Just leave your bags. The staff will take care of everything.
把我们带回我们所属的巴亚尔塔港。
Take us right back to Puerto Vallarta where we belong.
我在等一个重要的电报。
I’m expecting an important telegram.
-我不能让你无处可去。——为什么不呢?
– I can’t take you no place. – Why not?
因为牧师已经拿下了发行商的头,所以不行
Because Reverend’s taken the distributor head, that’s why not.
香农。
Shannon.
Shannon,你逃不掉的!
Shannon, you won’t get away with this!
弗雷德?
Fred?
弗雷德?
Fred?
香农。
Shannon.
你在这个淡季来这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing down here out of season?
你能叫你的人帮我把这个袋子拎起来吗?
Would you have one of your boys lug this bag up for me?
佩佩。
Pepe.
弗雷德,你在哪里?
Fred, where are you?
弗雷德听不见,宝贝。
Fred can’t hear you, baby.
为什么?去钓鱼吗?
Why? Gone fishing?
你戒了多久了?
How long have you been off it?
——什么?——马车。
– Off what? – The wagon.
我不是喝醉了。
I’m not drunk.
-哦,那你是怎么了?-发烧,只是发烧。
– Oh, what’s the matter with you then? – Fever, just fever.
——弗雷德在哪儿?——死了。
– Where’s Fred? – Dead.
-你说死了?-我也是这么说的。弗雷德死了。
– Did you say dead? – That’s what I said. Fred’s dead.
如何?什么时候?
How? When?
哦,不到四个星期以前。
Oh, less than four weeks ago.
不过,他死的时候还穿着靴子。钓上一条大马林鱼,马林鱼赢了。
Died with his boots on, though. Hooked into a big marlin, the marlin won.
我还指望弗雷德来救我,把我弄明白,救我出来。
I was counting on Fred to bail me out, straighten me out and bail me out.
他是我得救的希望。我把所有的筹码都压在弗雷德身上了。
He was my hope of salvation. I had all my chips on Fred.
-宝贝,你快崩溃了,是吗?-是的,是的。他们……
– Baby, you’re going to pieces, aren’t you? – Yeah, yeah. They…
他们把我撕成碎片。
They are tearing me to pieces.
我一直坚持着,直到我走到阳台上的吊床上……
I was hanging on until I could get to the hammock on the veranda…
…穿越雨林和静水海滩。这是唯一能帮我度过难关的。
…over the rainforest and still-water beach. It’s all that can pull me through.
亲爱的,躺在吊床上。我给你弄一杯可口的伦可可。
Honey, just lie down the hammock. I’ll fix you a nice rum-coco.
不,不,不。如果我现在开始喝朗姆酒,我就永远不会停止。
No, no, no. If I start drinking rum-cocos now, I’ll never stop.
牧师!他们想让我们回城里去。
Reverend! They want us to go back into town.
告诉他们他们回不去了。
Well, tell them they can’t go back into town.
我以为弗雷德能驯服它们。
I thought Fred could tame them.
他是个渔夫,我钓了一车食人鲨。
He was a fisherman, and I’ve got a busload of man-eating sharks.
-我得把那些女人叫上来-不,你不需要。
– I’ve gotta get those women up here. – No, you don’t.
我们8月份关门。我们在八月份总是关门。
We’re closed in August. We’re always closed in August.
停止吹,吹!
Quit blowing, and blow!
玛克辛。玛克辛,你得帮帮我。
Maxine. Maxine, you gotta help me.
-亲爱的,你真的走了。-玛克辛,我不能输掉这个派对。
– Honey, you’re really gone. – Maxine, I can’t lose this party.
布雷克的参观使我被判缓刑,因为我上个月参加了一个糟糕的聚会。
Blake’s Tours have put me on probation because I had a bad party last month.
他们想让我被解雇,所以现在我在试用期。
They tried to get me fired, so now I’m on probation.
如果我这次聚会输了,我肯定会被解雇的。接下来呢,玛克辛?
If I lose this party, I’ll be fired for sure. And what’s next, Maxine?
没有比布莱克的巡演更低的了。
There’s nothing, nothing lower than Blake’s Tours.
好吧,好吧,宝贝。如果这对你那么重要…
Okay, okay, baby. If it’s that important to you…
…他们可以留在这里。
…they can stay here.
你的伙伴来了。
Here comes your sidekick now.
他的名字叫汉克。汉克。
His name’s Hank. Hank.
-你得帮我对付他——确定。
– You gotta help me with him. – Sure.
-我会给他一杯朗姆酒。-不不不
– I’ll give him complimentary rum-coco. – No, no, no.
等他把车卸下来再说。
Not until he’s got the bus unloaded.
你逃不掉的。有些女士身体不好。
You ain’t getting away with it. Some of the ladies are in bad shape.
如果你不把分销商的头头给我,他们就走了。
They’ll walk back if you don’t give me that distributor head.
天气这么热,他们会像苍蝇一样中暑掉下来的。汉克,我需要你的合作。
They’ll drop like flies from sunstroke in this heat. Hank, I need your cooperation.
汉克,这是在两个男人和一箱湿母鸡之间测试力量。
This is a test of strength, Hank, between two men and a crate of wet hens.
你知道这一点,不是吗?我知道我在做什么,汉克。
You know that, don’t you? I know what I’m doing, Hank.
别忘了这一点。
Don’t you forget that.
铃牛今天早上从洛斯费利兹发了一封电报,对吗?
Now, the bell cow sent a telegram from Los Feliz this morning, right?
他们在巴亚尔塔港的酒店也会得到答案,对吧?
That answer will come to their hotel in Puerto Vallarta, right?
但如果我们不在那里,就没有答案,对吧?
But if we’re not there, no answer can be delivered, right?
莉齐·波登拿不到她的斧头。
Lizzie Borden won’t get to wield her ax.
所以我才把他们带到这里来。工作的每一分钟。现在,我只需要一点时间。
That’s why I brought them up here. Working every minute. Now, all I need is a little time.
重新树立自己的声誉…
To reestablish myself in the esteem
…那些旧的…我们聚会上的好女士们。
…of those old… The good ladies of our party.
到明天这个时候,他们就会吃到我的掌心了。
By this time tomorrow, they’ll be eating out of the palm of my hand.
这一点,你可以从t·劳伦斯·香农牧师那里得到保证
Of that, you have the assurance of the Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon.
你对你引导的孩子有什么保证?
What assurance you give the kid you been leading on?
领导在吗?汉克,如果你想做成这件事…
Leading on? Hank, if you are to succeed in this business…
…你的报告必须真实而不夸张。这是夸张的说法。
…you must give factual reports without exaggeration. That’s a definite exaggeration.
我已经绞尽了脑汁……
I’ve exercised every ingenuity of which a man is capable…
…阻止这个早熟的耶洗别进犯。
…to keep at bay the advances of this precocious jezebel.
用这种方式来谈论一个天真的年轻女孩真是太糟糕了。
That’s a hell of a way to talk about an innocent young girl.
你昨晚把她弄到你家的时候,你肯定没在逃避。
You sure weren’t doing no avoiding when you got her up in your pad last night.
哈哈,很有趣的。
Ha-ha, very funny.
毫不夸张地说,牧师身上发生的一切都还不够。
Without no exaggeration, whatever happens to Reverend ain’t enough.
避免她吗?她把它放在下面的绳子上……
Avoiding her? She laid it on the line down there…
…你为什么把我们拉上来。-汉克…
…why you shanghaied us up here. – Hank…
我听过你的故事。但那不是她的故事。
I heard your story. But that ain’t her story.
她说她计划从巴亚尔塔港乘飞机。
She said that she planned to take the plane from Puerto Vallarta…
…你无法忍♥受看着她离去。
…and you couldn’t stand for it to see her go.
太棒了。这太棒了。
Fantastic. That’s fantastic.
里夫人,亲爱的……
Mrs. Faulk, honey…
…给他一份菜单。给他你的菜单样本,让他给女士们看看。
…give him a menu. Give him one of your sample menus to show the ladies.
你的一个很棒的菜单样本。
One of your fantastic sample menus.
给你,谢谢。你来了,汉克。
There you are, thank you. There you are, Hank.
现在你回到那里,把这个美妙的菜单样本给女士们看。
Now you go back down there and show this fantastic sample menu to the ladies.
描述一下山上的风景,酒店的豪华陈设…
Describe the view from the hill, the palatial appointments of the hotel…
…你喜欢的任何东西。
…anything you like.
你把他们弄上来,汉克。
You get them up here, Hank.
一个漂亮、正直的年轻人。
A fine, upstanding young man.
所以你霸占了年轻的小鸡而老母鸡又在叫,是吗?
So you appropriated the young chick and the old hens are squawking, huh?
这是一件很严重的事。这孩子感情早熟。
It’s very serious. The child is emotionally precocious.
-对她来说太棒了。-还有,她在翅膀下旅行…
Bully for her. – Also, she is traveling under the wing…
…一个男人味的声乐老师的军队护卫。
…of a military escort of a butch vocal teacher.
我不知道要花多长时间让浸礼会女子学院的教员们流汗……
I wonder how long it takes to sweat the faculty of a Baptist Female College…
…在100华氏度的阴凉处从停在阳光下的公共汽车里出来。
…out of a bus that’s parked in the sun when it’s a 100 degrees in the shade.
-他们现在摇摇晃晃地走了。——他们是谁?
– Well, they’re staggering out of it now. – They are?
我想这一轮我赢了。好古老的汉克。
I’ve won this round, I reckon. Good old Hank.
好汉克最好躲起来。
Good old Hank better take cover.
看看她,像一头横冲直撞的公象。
Look at her, charging like a bull elephant on a rampage.
玛克辛,你得帮我照顾她,亲爱的。
Maxine, you gotta help me with her, honey.
她不仅想让我被解雇,她还想把责任推到我身上……
She’s not only trying to get me fired, she’s also trying to pin on me…
…强♥奸♥指控,法定强♥奸♥罪指控
…a rape charge, a charge of statutory rape.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!