女士们 你们没法把它藏起来
Ma’am, you cannot hide from this.
高尚的人们被玷污了
Decent people are being corrupted.
为什么这么说 看看我们的好州长就知道了
Why, just look what happened to our fine governor.
作为追求出色文学作品的市民…
As members of the citizens for decent literature…
我们绝不能姑息
we cannot relent.
我们必须阻止…
We must prevent the destruction…
民族精神的毁灭
of the soul of our country.
拉里 – 怎么?
Larry. – Yeah?
脱裤子
Take off your pants.
什么? – 把裤子脱了
What? – Take off your pants.
为什么? – 因为…
Why? – Because…
我从来没和百万富翁上过床
I never fucked a millionaire before.
看这个
Look at that.
生日快乐 美♥利♥坚♥合众国!
Happy birthday, America!
这就是拉里家?
This is Larry’s house?
妈妈 爸爸 – 应该是了
Ma. Pa. – Must be it.
我的儿子 – 嗨 你们来了
My son. – Hey. You came.
真大 – 嗨 拉里
It’s so big. – Hey, Larry.
拉里 这些人是谁? – 都是我的朋友 妈妈
Larry, who are all these people? – Well, these are my friends, Ma.
你的朋友真多 – 赚得多 朋友就多
You have so many friends. – Lots of money, lots of friends.
看看你 – 嗨 阿洛
Look at you. – Hey, Arlo.
你们知道我这儿有多少间房♥吗? – 不知道
You know how many rooms I have here? – No.
24间 知道还有谁有那么多房♥间吗?
Twenty-four rooms. Know who else has 24 rooms?
总统? – 休·海夫纳(“花♥花♥公♥子♥”创办人)
The president? – Hugh Hefner.
这是这里最好的房♥间 你们会喜欢的
This is the best room in the house. I think you’re gonna like it.
他说”这是这里最好的房♥间”
“This is the best room in the house,” he said.
里面有个女仆在打扫
You know, there’s a maid still cleaning up in there.
我跟她说几句
Let me just say a word.
女仆正在里面打扫 他要…
The maid’s cleaning up in there. He’s got…
听着 我父母来了 把她们都带到按♥摩♥浴缸那儿去…
Listen, my folks are here, so just move the girls into the Jacuzzi…
我稍后来找你们 – 你的父母来了?
and I’ll get with you later. – Your folks are here?
那到底是个什么东西?
What in the world is that?
嗨 小姐们 – 拉里!
Hey, ladies. – Larry!
派对现在才开始
The party is just beginning.
她虽然漂亮…
She’s nice…
但是性冷淡
and she’s frigid.
看看我们有没有办法解决
Have to see what we can do about that.
一 二…
One, two…
拉里 – 嗯?
Larry. – Yeah?
你想过结婚吗?
Do you ever think about getting married?
哦 上帝 你知道 没有什么比婚姻…
Oh, God. You know, there’s nothing more certain…
更容易摧毁两个人的美好关系了
to ruin a beautiful relationship than marriage.
一旦你把戒指套在手指上…
As soon as you get that ring around the finger, okay…
你瞬间就陷入了一种占有关系
suddenly you have an ownership situation.
在那之前 还很融洽
Prior to that, it’s friendly.
我们彼此爱护 告诉你吧
You’re kind to each other. And I’ll tell you something.
虽然我爱你…
As much as I love you…
但是我也想有些不同的… 性的尝试
I want a variety of different… Vagina, pussy.
我… – 我们刚才做什么了?
I’m… – What did we just do?
那就是我正在谈的问题 – 我说什么了?
That’s what I’m talking about. – What am I?
你以为我是在说一夫一妻制?
So do you think I’m talking about monogamy?
你以为我是在说… – 你不是在说一夫一妻制?
You think I’m talking… – You’re not talking about monogamy?
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
拉里 你怎么会误解我的意思?
Larry, how could you misunderstand me?
我只是怀疑 因为我觉得…
I was wondering, because I thought…
我并不想以结婚为由而结束这样的生活
I don’t wanna get married and stop the way we live.
现在这种生活棒极了 没什么要改变的 我的天
The way that we live is great. Nothing would change. My God.
为什么? 为什么是现在? – 因为我只想跟你在一起
Why? Why now? – Because I only wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
You’re the only man I wanna be with.
我想戴上这枚戒指…
I want this ring on my finger…
告诉自己 你爱我胜过其他女人
to tell me that you love me above all other women.
你想举♥行♥婚礼? – 我想去教堂
You want a ceremony? – I wanna go to a church.
我们就雇一个… – 我想要牧师
We’ll pay the… – I want a preacher.
我们这会儿雇一个牧师…
Pay the preacher on the way in…
说不定什么时候就找个律师 做离婚财产分配了
and we’ll get a cash-ectomy from the lawyer on the way out.
你是我的一切
You are my life.
你是我的一切 我… – 你也是我的一切
You’re my life. I’m here… – You’re my life too.
我的余生将与你共度 – 现在 你是我的一切
for the rest of my life. – Right now, my life.
但是我连20年都不能保证
I can’t speak for 20 years down the line.
我可以 – 你可以?
I can. – You can?
是的 – 让我说点儿什么 好吗?
Yeah. – Let me say something, all right?
哦 上帝 – 不 不 不
Oh, man. – No, no, no.
忘记我提起这个话题吧 拉里 算了
Just forget I brought it up. Larry, just forget I brought it up.
听我说 好吗? 听我说
Listen to what I’m saying, okay? Listen to what I’m saying.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Would you marry me?
这种笑话不好笑 – 我没开玩笑 你愿意嫁给我吗?
It’s not funny, a joke like that. – I’m not joking. Would you marry me?
你愿意赐予我这个荣耀 成为拉里·弗林特太太吗?
Would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Larry Flynt?
你没耍我? 你是认真的?
You’re not fucking with me? You mean it?
不 我开玩笑的 – 是吗?
No, I’m just kidding. – You are?
不 我是认真的 我是认真的 – 别耍我
No, I’m serious. I’m serious. – Don’t.
她有老二 – 她粘上去的
She’s got a dick. – She taped this on.
是粘在上面的 又不是真的
Taped this on. This is not real.
谁又想看这个呢? – 我想 我觉得那太有才了
Who would want to see that anyway? – I do. I think it’s genius.
这没关系 就像人们在车祸现场都会减速偷看一眼
It don’t matter. It’s like when people slow down at a car crash to peek.
我们就是要打破禁忌 – 绿野仙踪怎么样?
We’re breaking taboos. – How about The Wizard of Oz?
什么意思? – 比如 桃乐丝躺在那儿…
What do you mean? – Okay, like, Dorothy is laying there…
在堪萨斯州 有铁皮人和稻草人…
in Kansas, and there’s the Tin Man and the Scarecrow and…
还有一个是什么来着? – 狮子
Who’s the other one? – The Lion.
狮子 他们都在和她乱♥交♥
The Lion. And they’re all gang-banging her.
也许能加入圣多铎(希腊军事圣人)
And there’s Toto, maybe, even.
阿尔西亚 我觉得有些东西是不可侵犯的
Althea, I think there’s, you know, some things are sacred.
闭嘴
Shut up.
阿尔西亚 这是我听过的最他妈有趣的点子
Althea, that is the best damn idea I ever heard.
是吗 – 这能行
Yeah. – It can work.
在哪里可以找到拉里·弗林特? – 搞清楚这是什么?
Where can I find Larry Flynt? – Work it out. What is it?
是的 铁皮人可以做一根铁皮的老二
Yeah, the Tin Man could have a tin penis.
不 他有顶帽子 像一个漏斗 他有顶漏斗帽
No, he’s got that hat, like a funnel. You know, he’s got that funnel hat.
谁是拉里·克拉克斯顿·弗林特?
Larry Claxton Flynt? Larry Claxton Flynt!
我是 – 请起立 先生
Yeah. – Stand up, please, sir.
双手背在背后 – 怎么回事?
Hands behind your back. – What’s this all about?
你因在辛辛那提市散播淫秽信息…
You’re under arrest on charges of pandering obscenity in Cincinnati…
以及涉嫌参与有组织犯罪被捕 – 有组织犯罪?
and engaging in organized crime. – Organized crime?
坐下 女士 你们俩 闭嘴 你有权保持沉默
Sit down, lady. You two, shut up. You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你有权申请律师 如果你无法支付律师费用的话…
You have the right to an attorney. If you can’t afford one…
法庭将为你指定
one will be appointed.
弗林特先生?
Mr. Flynt?
你是拉里·弗林特?
You Larry Flynt?
你是谁? – 艾伦·伊萨克曼 我是你的律师
Who are you? – Alan Isaacman. I’m your lawyer.
我已经交了保释金了 请不要担心
I got bail taken care of. Don’t worry about that.
我们来谈谈你的案子吧
We ought to talk about the case when you’ve rested.
等等 等等 谁雇你来的? – 你的妻子
Wait, wait. Who hired you? – Your wife hired me.
我的妻子? – 是的
My wife? – Yeah.
你上了她?
Are you doing her?
等… 我…? 我怎么来着?
Wai… Am I…? Am I what?
开个玩笑 我喜欢你
I’m just kidding. I like you.
等你从法学院毕业了给我个电♥话♥
Give me a call after you get out of law school.
不 我已经毕业了 – 你几岁了 22岁?
No, I’m out of law school. – What are you, 22?
27岁 哈佛法学院毕业 在公共辩护律师事务所三年了
27. Harvard Law School. Three years in the public defender’s office.
弗林特先生 很显然 你可以选择由谁来做你的辩护律师…
Mr. Flynt, obviously you can get whoever you want to represent you…
但是至少让我跟你说一件事 好吗?
but at least let me say one thing to you, okay?
我怎么说呢… ?
How should I… ?
即使在你们这行 你的所做所为也算够离谱的
You’re pretty far out there, even for guys who do this stuff.
好吧? 我对你的案子感兴趣
Okay? I am interested in your case.
我最擅长解决你遇上的这种麻烦
The problem you’ve got is definitely what I know best.
并且我可以做到最好
And I am good at what I do.
怎么 你是专门研究黄色书刊的? – 不 不 我不是
What, do you specialize in porn? – No, no. I don’t specialize in porn.
老实说 我并不是特别认可你的所作所为
I’ll be perfectly honest. I don’t particularly like what you do.
我是研究公民自♥由♥权的
I specialize in civil liberties.
我不明白他们为什么偏偏选我下手
You know, I don’t understand why they’ve singled me out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!