为查理举杯吧
Raise your glasses to Charlie.
-我怎么了 -没什么
– What did I do? – You didn’t do anything.
我们就是想为我们的新朋友举杯
We just wanna toast to our new friend.
你善于观察
You see things.
善解人意
And you understand.
你是一朵壁花
You’re a wallflower.
壁花指舞会中没有舞伴而坐着看的人
怎么了 怎么回事
What is it? What’s wrong?
我还以为没人注意到我
I didn’t think anyone noticed me.
我们还以为再没什么人值得我们结交呢
Well, we didn’t think there was anyone cool left to meet.
所以 来吧 大家举杯
So, Come on, everyone.
-敬查理 -敬查理
– To Charlie. – To Charlie.
欢迎来到错位玩具岛
Welcome to the island of misfit toys.
《错位玩具岛》为美国一部动画电影
-天啊 这是什么歌♥ -我也不知道
– Oh, my God. What is this song!? – Right? I have no idea.
你以前听过吗
Have you ever heard this before?
没有
Never.
帕特里克 我们得从隧♥道♥走
Patrick, We’ve gotta go through the tunnel!
珊姆 冻死人了
Sam, it’s freezing.
帕特里克 这歌♥正好合适
Patrick, it’s the perfect song!
不行 帕特里克妈妈说不行
No. Mama Patrick says no.
帕特里克 帕特里克 我是珊姆
Patrick. Patrick, it’s Sam.
我是珊姆
It’s Sam speaking to you.
-求你了 -我投降
– I’m begging you to… – I concede!
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
别担心 她经常这样
Don’t worry. She does it all the time.
大点声
Turn it up!
遵命 女王陛下
You got it, your highness.
英国歌♥手大卫•鲍伊《英雄》
我们能成为英雄
Oh, we can be heroes
只有一天也好
Just for one day
我 我会是国王
I, I will be king
而你 你会是王后
And you, you will be queen
怎么了
What?
我感觉到了无限
I feel infinite.
即使他们不会离开
Though nothing will drive them away
我们能成为英雄
Oh, we can be heroes
只要一天就足够
Just for one day
亲爱的朋友
Dear Friend,
抱歉很久没给你写信了
I’m sorry I haven’t written for a while,
不过我一直在努力 别当个窝囊废
but I’ve been trying hard not to be a loser.
比如 我试着学会参与
For example, I am trying to participate
通过聆听珊姆的摇滚情歌♥精选
by listening to Sam’s collection of big rock ballads
思考什么是爱
and thinking about love.
珊姆说这些歌♥庸俗却不失精彩
Sam says they are kitschy and brilliant.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
我还写了一些文章
I am also writing essays
读了一些课外书
and studying extra books outside of class.
没想到 安德森老师是个作家
As it turns out, Mr. Anderson is a writer.
他的一部戏剧还在纽约上演过
He even had a play put up in New York once,
我觉得真是太厉害了
which I think is very impressive.
他和太太过了今年也许会回纽约
He and his wife might go back there after this year.
我很自私地希望 他不要离开
I know this is selfish, but I really hope he doesn’t.
我最喜欢的还是午饭时间
My favorite time, though, is lunch
因为我可以见到珊姆和帕特里克
because I get to see Sam and Patrick.
我们一起帮玛丽•伊丽莎白制♥作♥
We spend the time working on Mary Elizabeth’s fanzine
关于音乐和《洛基恐怖秀》的同好杂♥志♥
about music and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
1975年上映的喜剧电影 至今仍有大批影迷
杂♥志♥名叫《朋克洛基》
It’s called Punk Rocky.
玛丽•伊丽莎白真的很有趣
Mary Elizabeth is really interesting
她既是佛教♥徒♥ 又是朋克
because she is a Buddhist and a punk
不过不知为何 她看起来总像
but somehow she always acts like
我爸爸熬过漫长一天后的样子
my father at the end of a “Long day.”
她最好的朋友爱丽丝喜欢吸血鬼
Her best friend Alice loves vampires
想去电影学院
and wants to go to film school.
她还在商场里偷牛仔裤
She also steals jeans from the mall.
我无法理解 因为她家其实挺有钱的
I don’t know why because her family is rich
不过我尽量不去评判她
but I’m trying not to be judgemental.
特别是因为 我知道
Especially since I know
去年是她们陪伴帕特里克一路走来
that they were all there for Patrick last year.
帕特里克老是一副不正经的样子
Patrick never likes to be serious,
所以我费了好些时间才明白发生了什么
so it took me a while to get what happened.
他高二的时候
When he was a junior,
开始和布拉德在周末偷偷约会
Patrick started seeing Brad on the weekends in secret.
我想这也挺不容易的
I guess it was hard, too.
因为每次他们亲热 布拉德都得喝个烂醉
Because Brad had to get drunk every time they fooled around.
周一到了学校 布拉德会说
Then, Monday in school, Brad would say:
哥们 我醉得太厉害 什么都不记得了
“Man, I was so wasted. I don’t remember a thing.”
这样持续了七个月
This went on for 7 months.
当他们终于做了的时候
When they finally did it,
布拉德说他爱上了帕特里克
Brad said he loved Patrick.
然后 他就开始大哭
Then, he started to cry.
不论帕特里克做什么
No matter what Patrick did,
布拉德不停地说 他爸爸会杀了他
Brad kept saying his dad would kill him.
还说他肯定会下地狱
And saying that he was going to hell.
帕特里克最终还是帮布拉德戒了酒
Patrick was eventually able to help Brad get sober.
我问帕特里克会不会觉得伤心
I asked Patrick if he felt sad
因为他还是得偷偷摸摸
that he still had to keep it a secret
他说不会
and he said no
因为至少现在
because at least now,
布拉德不用在烂醉的时候才敢说爱他了
Brad doesn’t have to get drunk to love him.
我觉得我能理解 因为我很喜欢珊姆
I think I understand because I really like Sam.
我向我姐姐打听了她
I asked my sister about her
她说珊姆还是新生的时候
and she said that when Sam was a freshman
高年级学生总是在派对上把她灌醉
the upper classmen used to get her drunk at parties.
我估计她名声可能不大好
I guess she had a reputation.
不过我不在乎
But I don’t care.
因为我也不会希望她用我的过去评判我
I’d hate for her to judge me based on what I used to be like.
我在给她录一个合辑磁带
So, I’ve been making her a mix tape
想让她知道我的感受
so she will know how I feel.
该死
Ah, shit!
-跟我说C -C
– C! – C!
好莱坞剧院
洛基恐怖秀
周六午夜
-再来个K -K
– Gimme a K! – K!
-再来个Y -Y
– Gimme a Y! – Y!
-拼出来是什么 -洛基
– What’s that spell!? – R-O-C-K-Y!
-我听不到 -洛基
– I can’t hear you! – Rocky!
-再来一次 -洛基
– One more time! – Rocky!
《洛基恐怖秀》片段
1933年版《金刚》女主角
无论菲伊•雷遭遇什么
Whatever happened to Fay Wray
精致柔滑的丝缎
That delicate, satin draped frame
紧紧裹住她的腿
As it clung to her thigh
我为何哭泣
How I started to cry
只因我想打扮得
cause I wanted to be dressed
像她一样
Just the same
放纵自己
Give yourself over
极尽享受
To absolute pleasure
在肉♥欲♥的暖洋中
Swim the warm waters
纵情畅游
of sins of the flesh
放纵的噩梦
Erotic nightmares
无所拘束
beyond any measure
肉♥欲♥的白日梦
And sensual daydreams
值得永远珍藏
to treasure forever
你还不明白吗
Can’t you just see it
别再幻想
Don’t Dream It
快快行动
Be It
那照片棒极了 克雷格 你怎么弄的
That picture is gorgeous, Craig. What did you use?
我知道 谢谢夸奖
Oh, I know, thank you.
用彩色胶片 但是印刷用黑白相纸
Color film, but black and white paper for the printing.
我的教授给了我优
Yeah. My professor gave me an “A,”
可惜都是因为无关紧要的原因
But for all the wrong reasons.
大部分都很愚蠢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!