-为什么这么说 -我也不知道
– Huh. Now, why do you say that? – I don’t know.
她有时候就爱发号♥施令
You know, she bosses people around sometimes.
-你说什么呢 -抱歉
– What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry.
你会大吃一惊的
You’ll be surprised to know
因为你的神秘圣诞老人 其实是我
that your secret santa is actually me.
为什么是这些衣服
Why all the clothes?
所有伟大的作家都有很棒的西装
Well, all the great writers used to wear great suits.
你的最后一件礼物在卫生间的毛巾架上
So, your last present is on a towel rack in the bathroom.
进我们的卫生间
Delve into our facilities.
变成明星再出来
Emerge a star.
太棒了
Oh, Perfect!
你能帮我把这些分一下吗
Will you hand these out while I’m gone?
等一下 只能有神秘圣诞礼物
Wait a second. There’s only secret santa presents.
那是规矩 查理
There’s rules, Charlie.
玛丽•伊丽莎白 你干嘛和圣诞节过不去
Mary Elizabeth, why are you trying to eat Christmas?
分吧 珊姆
Hand them out, Sam.
好的 玛丽•伊丽莎白 这是你的
Alright. Mary Elizabeth, for you.
-爱丽丝的 -谢谢
– Alice. – Thanks.
鲍勃
Bob.
这个是给我的
And this one’s for me.
爱丽丝 我知道你一定能进纽约大学
“Alice, I know you’ll get into NYU.”
四十美元
40 dollars.
下次把《朋克洛基》做成彩印的吧
“To print Punk Rocky in color next time.”
他真了解我
He knows me.
真是太了解我了
He really knows me.
好了 查理
Alright, Charlie.
-出来吧 -兄弟 快出来吧
– Come on out. – Get out here, buddy.
-来吧 查理 查理 -查理
– Come on! Charlie! Charlie! – Charlie!
-查理 查理 -别害羞
– Charlie! Charlie! – Don’t be shy.
出来吧
Come out when…
从没见过这么神气的人
What a display of man I have ever seen!
-这是要去哪儿 -这是个惊喜
– Where are we going? – It’s a surprise.
这是你的房♥间吗
Is this your room?
真酷
It’s so cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
你给我准备了礼物吗
You got me a present?
我申请宾州州立大学 你帮了大忙
After all your help on my Penn State application?
当然要给你准备了
Of course I did.
打开看看
Open it.
-我不知该说什么了 -什么都不用说
– I don’t know what to say. – You don’t have to say anything.
写写我们的故事
写写我们的故事
我会的
很抱歉我们不能陪你过生日了
I’m really sorry we can’t be here for your birthday.
没关系的
No, that’s okay.
很抱歉你还得回去看你♥爸♥爸
I’m just sorry you have to go back and visit your dad.
我太开心了
I’m in such a great mood,
即使是他也影响不了我的好心情
I don’t think even he could ruin it.
我觉得我的状态终于好起来了
I feel like I’m finally doing good.
-确实很好 -那么 你呢
– You are. – Well, what about you?
我第一次见到你
When I met you,
你是个惊慌失措的新生
you were this scared freshman.
看看现在 你穿着西装
Now look at you in that suit.
就像一个性感的文学院男生
You’re like a sexy English school boy.
-我看见玛丽•伊丽莎白在打量你 -没有吧
– I saw Mary Elizabeth checking you out. – No.
装清♥纯♥
Innocent.
这种男生最坏了
Worst kind of guys.
永远不觉得你危险 又讨家长喜欢
Never see you coming. And parents love you.
这就显得
That’s like
格外危险
extra danger.
可是 一直都没起作用
Yeah, well, it hasn’t worked so far.
你从没交过女朋友吗
You’ve never had a girlfriend?
-小时候也没有过吗 -没有
– Not even a 2nd grade valentine? – No.
你吻过女孩吗
Have you ever kissed a girl?
没有
No.
你呢
What about you?
你问我有没吻过女孩吗
Have I ever kissed a girl?
不 不 你的初吻
No, no! Your first kiss.
那时我才11岁
I was 11.
他叫罗伯特
His name was Robert.
他以前总来这里
He used to come over to the house all the time.
他是你的第一个男友吗
Was he your first boyfriend?
他是…
He was my…
他是我爸爸的上司
He was my dad’s boss.
你知道吗 查理
You know Charlie,
我曾经和压根不把我当回事的男人睡觉
I used to sleep with guys who treated me like shit.
而且总是喝得烂醉
And get wasted all the time.
可是现在我觉得
But now I feel like
我终于也有机会了
I have a chance, like I,
我竟然也能考上大学
I could even get into a real college.
就是这样 你完全可以
Well, it’s true. You can do it.
你真的这么想吗
You really think so?
我的姨妈 也有过同样的遭遇
My aunt had that same thing done to her, too.
但她成功改变了自己的生活
And she turned her life around.
她一定是个很棒的人
She must have been great.
她是我在这世上最喜欢的人
She was my favorite person in the world
直到现在
until now.
查理
Charlie.
你知道 我现在和克雷格在一起
I know that you know I like Craig.
不过 我们暂时忘记这个 好吗
But I want to forget that for a minute. Okay?

Okay.
我只是想确保第一个吻你的女孩
I just wanna make sure that the first person who kisses you
是爱你的
loves you.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
祝你在妈妈家愉快
Have a good time at your mom’s.
谢谢 查理
Thanks. And listen, Charlie,
你的生日是在圣诞前夜
because your birthday is on Christmas Eve,
我想你可能很少收到生日礼物
I figure you don’t get that many birthday presents.
我的钟送给你 用心做的呢
I thought you should have my clock. From the heart.
谢谢你 帕特里克
Thank you, Patrick.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
节日愉快 朋友们
Have a good one, guys!
我爱你们
I love you guys!
看谁来了
Look who’s here!
-过来 老妹 -克里斯
– Come here, little sister. – Hey, Chris.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
妈 你真苗条
Ma, you look so thin!
谢谢
Thank you.
查理
Charlie.
-来吧 晚餐准备好了 -太好了
– Come on. I got dinner ready. – Oh, good.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
– Happy birthday. – Thanks.
许个愿 宝贝
Make a wish, honey.
看见了吗 查理
Can you see it, Charlie?
圣诞灯是圣诞老人经过的痕迹
The luminaria is a landing strip for Santa Claus.
你瞧瞧他在哪
Why don’t you keep an eye out for him
我马上就回来 好吗
and I’ll be right back, okay?
我去给你拿生日礼物
I’m going to get your birthday present.
天哪 我真想念妈妈做的饭
God, I missed mom’s cooking.
你不知道 能吃到有多幸福
You have no idea how good you have it.
我都开始讨厌披萨了
I’m actually beginning to hate pizza.
学校怎么样
So how are you liking school?
我不像你和坎黛丝那么聪明好学
Well, I’m no brainiac like you or Candace.
不过我过得还行
But I’m doing okay.
还行 你打的可是精英赛啊
Okay? You’re playing in a Bowl Game.
你觉得怎么样 查理
How are you feeling, Charlie?
很好
Good.
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I mean.
今晚严重吗
Is it bad tonight?
不会 不会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!