Most of them are idiots.
等你上了大学就知道我什么意思了
You’ll see what I mean when you get to college.
你们SAT都考得怎么样
How did your SATs go by the way?
SAT 美国的高考
1150分
1150.
-我应该可以进纽约大学 -希望如此
– I think I’ll get into NYU. – Yeah, I hope so.
1490 哈佛 接受吧
1490. Harvard. Face!
你还好吗
So, are you okay?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
只是我拿到SAT成绩了
But I got my SAT results back.
糟透了
Oops.
你可以再考的
You can take them again, you know.
是啊 如果我想去宾州州立大学主校区
Yeah, it’s just if I’m going to Penn State main campus
这么点分数远远不够
I have to do much better.
要是我高一时勤奋些就好了
I wish I would have studied freshman year.
我当时过得很糟
I was a bit of a mess.
我帮你一起准备下次考试
I’ll help you study for the next one.
-真的吗 -当然了
– Will you? – Yeah, of course.
谢谢你 查理
Thanks, Charlie.
这是什么
What’s this?
合辑磁带 小意思
Just a mix tape. No big deal.
我爸妈的立体音响很棒 所以…
My parents have a pretty good stereo, so…
就是因为那晚在隧♥道♥里
It’s all about that night in the tunnel.
我没找到那天听的那首歌♥
I couldn’t find that song we were listening to,
不过 我还在寻找
but, you know, I’m still searching for it, so…
没关系的
It’s okay.
这些就很棒
These are great.
尼克•德雷克
Nick Drake.
已故歌♥手 摇滚史上的传奇人物
小木屋
The Shack’s.
1987年成立的英国乐队
你品味真不错 查理
You have really good taste, Charlie.
是吗
Really?
是啊 比我刚入学的时候强多了
Yeah. Way better than me as a freshman.
烂歌♥榜排名前四十的歌♥我都听过
I used to listen to the worst top 40.
不是吧
No.
真的
Yeah, I did.
后来我听到了一首老歌♥
Then I heard this old song.
露水如珍珠滴落
Pearly Dewdrops Drop.
苏格兰双生鸟乐团1984年发行的迷幻摇滚单曲
然后我就想 有一天
And I thought someday
我也会在大学里参加派对什么的
I would be at a party in college or something.
我会一抬头 就看到屋子另一边的他
And I’d look up and see this person across the room.
从那时起
And from that moment,
我就知道一切都会好起来的
I’d know everything was going to be okay.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我懂
Yeah.
-希望这次能成 -我也不知道
– I hope it works out. – I don’t know.
克雷格比她上一个男友强多了
Craig would be a big step up from her last boyfriend.
该死
No, shit.
谁能忘得了那个洗车窝囊废
Who could forget Mr. Car Wash Loser?
我只希望她不要再跟那帮家伙装傻
I just hope she could stop playing dumb with these guys.
我不停地告诉她 别让自己那么卑微
I keep telling her don’t make yourself small.
可她就是无药可救
You can’t save anybody.
孩子 你的合辑真是太忧郁了
Man, your mix is morbidly sad, kid.
听些欢快积极的歌♥吧
How about something a little bit more upbeat, huh?
珊姆告诉我你想当作家
So, Sam tells me you want to be a writer.
是啊
Yeah.
你不也写诗吗 克雷格
Don’t you write poetry, Craig?
诗写我还差不多
Poetry writes me. You know?
我们开始狂欢吧
Let’s get this party started.
速度真快
That was fast.
-要再来一本吗 -好的
– You want another one? – Yeah.

Alright.
安德森老师
Mr. Anderson.
-我能问您一个问题吗 -好啊
– Can I ask you something? – Yeah.
为什么有些好人会和错的人交往呢
Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
你是在说某个人吗
Are we talking about anyone specific?
我们只接受自己认为配得上的爱
We accept the love we think we deserve.
能让他们知道 他们配得上更好的吗
Can we make them know that they deserve more?
可以试一试
We can try.
-好啊 -好啊 珊姆
– Hey. – Hey! Hey, Sam.
没看见你进来 还好吗
I didn’t see you come in. How’s it going?
我们先从概率与统计开始吧
You want to work on probabilities and statistics?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
翻到391页
Page 391 on your book.
我帮你点了早餐
Hey, I ordered you some breakfast.
爸爸 能给我三十美元吗
Dad, Can I have 30 dollars?
给你二十 还有十美元你要干吗
20 dollars. What do you need 10 dollars for?
珊姆想玩神秘圣诞老人
Sam is doing secret santa.
那是她最喜欢的了
It’s her favorite thing in the world.
求你了
Please.
玩得开心
Have fun.
太谢谢了
Thanks.
查理
Charlie!
这是我从小到大最喜欢的书
This was my favorite book growing up.
这本是我收藏的 我想送给你
This is my copy, but I want you to have it.
谢谢
Thanks.
圣诞假期愉快
Have a great Christmas break.
您也是 安德森老师
You too, Mr. Anderson.
着色太糟糕了
Terrible stain.
很不错 查理
That’s pretty good, Charlie.
你是在逗我玩吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
你要是挂掉我
If you fail me,
下学期就又得见到我了
you get me next semester.
C-
C Minus!
女士们先生们 我低于平均分
Ladies and gentlemen, I am below average!
-低于平均分 -低于平均分
– Below average! – Below average!
-伙计们 1210分 -什么
– Guys. 1210. – What?
再也不用申请了
No more applications!
再也不用考SAT了
No more SATs!
谢谢你 查理
Thank you, Charlie!
好了 好了 伙计们 我收到了
Alright. Alright, guys. I got
好多蓝色牛仔裤
multiple pairs of blue jeans.
这个有点难
Wow. This is a really tough one,
不过 我猜一定是爱丽丝
but i’m gonna have to guess… Alice.
等一下 是收据 她还真花钱了
Wait, guys… A receipt! She actually paid!
-不可思议 -我太感动了
– Impossible! – I’m so touched.
-克雷格呢 -他回康涅狄格老家了
– Where’s Craig? – Oh, he went home to Connecticut.
不过他新年前夜会回来过
But he’ll be back for New Year’s Eve.
真可惜 今晚见不到他
I’m sorry we won’t be seeing him tonight.
好吧 大我三周的哥哥
Alright, big brother by 3 weeks.
-是谁送的 -我得跟你说 珊姆
– Who’s your secret santa? – I’ll tell you, Sam.
这个可够难的
This one’s tough.
我收到了一个口琴 一套磁性诗歌♥集
I have received a harmonica, a magnetic poetry set.
一本讲哈维•米尔克的书
A book about Harvey Milk
七十年代首个公开同性恋身份的政客
一盒录着《沉睡》的合辑磁带
and a mix tape with the song “Asleep” On it
还录了两遍
twice.
我不明白了
I mean, I have no idea.
这些礼物如此地饱含基情
This collection of presents is so gay
我都觉得一定是我自己送的了
that I think I must have given them to myself.
不过 虽然这个可能性极其明显
But despite that distinct possibility
我还是得猜
I’m gonna have to go with…
来点鼓声
Drum roll.
查理
Charlie.
-太明显了 -真棒
– Obviously. – Beautifully done.
好吧 查理 该你了
Alright, Charlie. It’s your turn.
好呀 好呀
Okey dokey.
我收到了
Uh, I have received
袜子 裤子 一件衬衣和一条腰带
socks, pants, a shirt, and a belt.
要求我今晚必须全都穿上
I was ordered to wear them all tonight.
所以我猜我的神秘圣诞老人是玛丽•伊丽莎白
So, I’m guessing my secret santa is Mary Elizabeth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!