That’s sure a nice fire.
是啊
Yeah.
等我不再当说客了
When I’m done being a lobbyist
我想在科德角找个这样的房♥子住下
I wanna move to a house like this in Cape Cod.
马萨诸塞州伸入大西洋的一个半岛
-听着不错吧 -是啊
– Sounds nice, doesn’t it? – Yeah.
你心跳很快
Your heart is beating really fast.
是吗
Is it?
这里 感觉一下
Here, feel.
查理
Charlie?
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
你知道我什么意思吗
You know what I mean?
我想是的
I think so.
别紧张
Don’t be nervous.
查理
Charlie.
我不知道今晚会如何 不过
I didn’t know how tonight was gonna go tonight, but
-还挺不错的 是吧 -是啊
– it was really nice, wasn’t it? – Yeah.
我真不敢相信
I just can’t believe it.
竟然会是你
You of all people.
我真不敢相信 你成了我男朋友
I just can’t believe you’re my boyfriend.
见鬼 我爸妈 见鬼
Shit! My parents! Shit!
-快 拉起来 -好 没事 我可以
– Here, zip this up! – Okay. No, no, I got this. Yeah.
-正常拉起来就行 -卡住了 它…
– Just zip it up, like a normal zipper! – Stuck. It’s just…
谢谢你
Thank you.
周一见
See you Monday.
亲爱的朋友
Dear Friend,
抱歉我很久没给你写信了 可是
I’m sorry I haven’t written for a while, but
现在事情搞得一团糟
things are a total disaster.
我们正亲热呢 我就穿个胸罩
We’re literally making out, and I’m in my bra.
突然前门开了 我爸妈回来了
Hello! And the front door opens. It’s my parents!
我真该实话实说 赛迪舞会后
I probably should have been honest about how
我其实不想跟玛丽•伊丽莎白约会 可是
I didn’t want to go out with Mary Elizabeth after Sadie’s, but
我真的不想伤害她
I really didn’t want to hurt her feelings.
玛丽•伊丽莎白是个非常好的人
You see, Mary Elizabeth is a really nice person
只是看起来好像跟谁都有仇
underneath the part of her that hates everyone.
听说交个女朋友 就会很幸福
And since I heard that having a girlfriend makes you happy
我就尝试像爱珊姆那样去爱她
I tried hard to love her like I love Sam.
你相信吗 咱俩在一起都快两个星期了
Can you believe it’s almost our two week anniversary?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我就带她去参加四人约会
So, I took her on double dates.
你的第一部外国电影
Your first foreign film.
-爆米花加黄油吗 -素食者不吃黄油
– Do you want butter in your popcorn? – Vegans don’t eat butter.
我也尽量不去介意她爱牵手的嗜好
And I tried not to mind that she loves to hold hands
她即使手心流汗也爱牵着
even when her hands are sweaty.
我还得说 有件事真的挺烦人 就是
And I had to admit something really upsetting. But
我实在不想再摸她的胸了
I’m tired of touching her boobs.
我觉得 要是她偶尔肯让我来选择
I thought maybe if she would just let me pick
亲热时放什么音乐 我们也许还有可能
the make-out music once in a while, we might have a chance.
又如果 她没有
And maybe if she didn’t
对安德森老师给我的书那么不屑的话
put down the books that Mr. Anderson gives me.
《瓦尔登湖》 我七年级的时候读过
Walden? I read this in 7th grade.
我管叫它《无聊池塘畔》
I would have called it “On Boring Pond.”
或者她不老在我放学一到家就来电♥话♥的话
Or if she would stop calling me the minute I get home from school
因为我实在不知道该聊些什么
when I have absolutely nothing to talk about
除了回家坐的公交车
other than the bus ride home.
不知为什么 她总有话说
Somehow she finds me things to say.
那奶制品就无时无刻不跟着你
That dairy just sits with you. You know, it walks with you.
她还在电♥话♥上吗
She’s on the phone right now?
查理 你还是和她分手吧
Charlie, you’ve gotta break up with her.
这样可以吗
I can do that?
老天爷 我得用电♥话♥了
For Christ’s sake, I need to use the phone!
我要把这本书给你
I’ll give you this book.
我就是因为它才成为素食者的
It’s really how I became a vegan…
我知道我本该实话实说的
I know I should have been honest
但我太激动 开始害怕了
but I was getting so mad, it was starting to scare me.
我真希望能有别的办法分手
I just wish I could have found another way to break up.
玛丽•伊丽莎白 我能说句话吗
Um… Mary Elizabeth. Can I talk to you…
查理 拜托 别打断我
Charlie. Please, don’t interrupt.
你知道我不喜欢被打断
You know I hate that.
回想起来 我可能选了最糟糕的方式
In hindsight, I probably could not have picked a worse way
向玛丽•伊丽莎白坦白
to be honest with Mary Elizabeth.
-真心话还是大冒险 -你说呢
– Truth or dare? – Who are you talking to?
你敢不敢亲爱丽丝
I dare you… to kiss Alice.
拿出本事来 男人
Courage your lions, procreator.
玛丽•伊丽莎白
Mary Elizabeth?
听萨曼莎说你进了哈佛
Samantha told me that you got into Harvard.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
– Congratulations. – Thank you.
这家伙还没给我送花呢
This one still hasn’t gotten me flowers.
但我原谅你了
But I forgive you.
宾州大学的事你别担心
Hey, don’t worry about Penn State.
-你已经进了候选名单了 -是啊
– You’re just wait-listed. – Yeah.
你们马上就要错过
You guys are about to
火♥辣♥辣的”基佬与野人”的互啃了
miss some severely hot “Fag on goth” Action.
-开房♥去吧 -你这禽兽
– Get a room! – You’re a monster!
该我了 我想想
My turn. Um… let’s see…
就查理吧
Let’s think… Charlie?
-真心话 -你的初恋进展如何
– Truth. – How’s your first relationship going?
很糟糕
It’s so bad
我一直幻想我们中有一个死于癌症
that I keep fantasizing that one of us is dying of cancer
这样我就不用向她提出分手了
so that I don’t have to break up with her.
查理
Charlie?
真心话还是大冒险 拜托
Truth or dare? Hello?
-大冒险 -好的
– Dare. – Okay.
你敢不敢和屋里最漂亮的姑娘接吻
I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room on the lips.
注意我慷慨地说了姑娘 而不是说人
And notice I charitably said girl and not person
因为你们全都不能跟我比 认了吧
because let’s face it, I’d smoke all you bitches.
这下完了
Now that’s fucked up.
玛丽•伊丽莎白
Mary Elizabeth,
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这是个误会 对不起
It was a mistake. I’m sorry.
珊姆 珊姆
Sam! Sam!
我真的没别的意思 对不起
I really didn’t mean anything by it. I’m sorry.
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
我该回去道歉
I should go back and apologize.
不 查理 相信我 你不会想回去的
No, Charlie. Trust me. You don’t want to go back there.
但我真的很抱歉
But, I’m really sorry.
我不是故意…
I didn’t mean to do anything…
我知道你不是
I know you didn’t,
你听我说
but look,
我很不想提
I hate to be the one to break this,
玛丽•伊丽莎白和珊姆有过一些纠葛
but there’s history with Mary Elizabeth and Sam.
是别的男人
Other guys.
跟你没有关系
Things that have nothing to do with you.
但你最好离开一段时间
But it’s best if you stay away for a while.
好吧
Oh, Okay.
你说大概要多久呢
How long do you think?
亲爱的朋友 我两个星期没见朋友们了
Dear friend, I have not seen my friends for 2 weeks now.
我又开始犯病了
I am starting to get bad again.
查理 快 换好衣服
Charlie. Come on, get dressed.
我们复活节弥撒要迟到了
We’re going to be late for Easter Mass.
我马上就去
I’ll… I’ll be there in a minute.
《新约》马太福音6:9至6:13
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in Heaven.
愿人都尊你的名为圣 愿你的国降临
Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come.
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们
Give us this day our daily bread.
免我们的债
And forgive us our trespasses
如同我们免了人的债
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离…
And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us…
玛丽•伊丽莎白
Mary Elizabeth,
我每晚都听比利•哈丽黛的CD
I’ve been listening to the Billie Holiday CD like every night
太迟了 查理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!