啊 哦 啊 哦
Ah ah bop bop ba dop
啊 哦 啊 哦
Oh oh bop bop ba dop
上坡
Going up.
哦 可爱的小家伙
Oh little bitty pretty one
来吧 和我谈谈
Come on and talk to me
让我抓紧你 亲爱的
Let me grab you lovely one
你还好吧?
You aII right?
是…哦…我很好
Yeah…oh…I’m fine.
-下坡 -哦!
-Going down. -Whoo!
啊 哦 啊 哦
Oh oh bop bop ba dop
啊 哦 啊 哦
Oh oh bop bop ba dop
啊 哦 啊 哦
Oh oh bop bop ba dop
我从没穿过裤♥袜♥ 但是听起来好像很危险
I’ve never put on pantyhose, but it sounds dangerous.
奶奶? Genovia是不是有…
Grandma? Is it customary in Genovia…
用Hermeez围巾拘禁客人的传统?
to imprison your dinner guests with Hermeez scarves?
那是Hermés牌(法国服装品牌 其围巾尤为著名)的
lt’s Hermés.
围巾只是个训练工具
The scarf is merely a training tool.
最后你会学会没有它…
Eventually you will learn to sit…
也能恰当地就座和用餐
and eat properly without it.
礼仪很重要
Manners matter.
今天的礼仪训练已经够多了
But enough etiquette for the day.
现在 Genovia和西班牙贸易往来很多…
Now, Genovia does a lot of trade with Spain…
所以我们要为此做好准备
so we prepare for that.
和他们打成一片最快的方法是跳舞
The quickest way to a Spanish heart is dance.
可以吗?
Shall we?
现在告诉我 你一般跳哪种舞?
Now tell me, what kind of dancing do you do?
跳舞? 就是最常见的那种
Dancing? Just the normal kind.
你知道 像这样…
You know, like…
蹦嚓嚓
Bom chicka bom bom
蹦嚓嚓
Bom tss um bom
我知道了
I see.
我们有Genovian的舞蹈
We have a Genovian alternative.
好了 今天的舞蹈是很安静的…
Now, the dances here are very sedate
以臀部为准 卡好位
right from the hips. In place.
头请别乱动
No bobbing of the head, please.
你不是车上的摇头狗
It’s not a doggy on a dashboard.
挺直了
Straight up.
我们在这儿练习一下
Let’s practice this here.
那么 这个舞蹈是…
Now, this dance is…
介于华尔兹和探戈之间的 看到了?
between a waltz and a tango, you see?
是华尔戈吗?
It’s a wango?
不是
No.
好吧 来 转出去…
All right, here we go. Spin out…
转向我 转向…哦!
and spin into me. Spin into…Uhh!
-没关系
Ok.
我…不 不 不 不
I…No, no, no, no.
再来一次 再转一次
Try again. One more spin.
快一点 现在转出去
Very quickly, now pull away.
就这样 很好
That’s it. Good.
姿态不错 转回来
Good attitude. Spin in.
-好 -我做到了?
-Good. -I did it?
奶奶 我没伤到人!
Grandma, I spun without hurting anyone!
好消息
That’s very good news.
转 转 转 好 完成
Spin, spin, spin. Yes, done.
好多了 有进步
Better. It’s coming along.
现在你可以回家了
Now you may go home.
谢谢! 明天见!
Thank you! See you tomorrow!
谢谢你 Joseph
Thank you, Joseph.
你压抑太久了
You’ve been wearing black too long.
我是Harbula教练
This is Coach Harbula.
你们现在可以报名参加沙滩面包聚会
You can sign up now for the Baker Beach Party.
哦! 对不起 对不起
Oh! Sorry. Sorry.
嘿 Bobby Bad!
Hey, Bobby Bad!
对不起
Sorry.
Mia! 准备好了吗?
Mia! Are you ready?
哦 嘿 真的很抱歉…
Oh, hey. I’m really sorry…
但是我今天不行 我和奶奶有约
but I can’t do it today. I’ve got a Grandma thing.
我会给你电♥话♥ 再见
I’ll call you. Bye.
什么? 你奶奶变成大灰狼了吗?
What? Has your grandma turned into the big bad wolf?
快变
Shazam.
很可爱 Jeremiah 但是要赢得女孩的心…
Cute, Jeremiah, but a way to a girl’s heart…
不是把她当成自动贩卖♥♥机
is not by treating her like a vending machine.
不许践踏草坪!
Get off the grass!
嗨 Adolpho! 我迟到了!
Hi, Adolpho! I’m late!
她迟到了
She’s late.
-你迟到了 -我知道
-You’re late. -I know.
对此我非常抱歉…
I’m really sorry about it…
-Paolo哪去了? -让Paolo进来
-And where is Paolo? -Send in Paolo.
啊! 随叫随到
Ah! Always prompt.
女王
Regina Mia. Buon giorno.
我的助手 Gretchen和Helga.
My assistant, Gretchen and Helga.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们很高兴你能有空来这儿
We’re so pleased you could make yourseIf available to be here.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
闲言少叙 开始工作吧
We won’t waste time. Let the work begin.
哦 当然了
Ah. Of course.
美女在哪儿?
Where is the beautiful girl?
我的孙女Amelia
My granddaughter Amelia.
惊为天人 让我离近看看
She is gorgeous. Let us take a closer look.
Paolo 距离国宴…
Paolo, we have a limited number of days…
没有几天了
before the state dinner.
卷毛 有的忙了 头晕
Frizzy, busy, dizzy.
我是褒义
In the best sense.
哦 我希望你的助手…
Oh, I would like it if your ladies…
也能在我们的保密协议上签字
would also sign our confidentiality agreement.
陛下 她们知道保密 嗯?
Majesty, they know what is a secret, eh?
对不起 陛下
Excuse me, Your Majesty.
Genovian新闻部长在等你的电♥话♥
The Genovian press secretary’s waiting for your call.
哦 对 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
好吧 我恐怕得走了…
Well, I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave…
希望回来时能大吃一惊
and come back and be surprised.
Charlotte 给我盯紧他
Charlotte, watch him like a hawk.
Buerste Helga!
Buerste, Helga!
谢谢
Danke.
开始吧 公主 嗯?
So we begin, Principessa, eh?
在Paolo的手上 记住…
In Paolo’s hands, remember…
你会变成天仙
you will be beautiful.
你的头发好厚啊
You have thick hair.
就向狼一样
Like a wolf.
好了 嘿 嘿 嘿
Is all right. Heh heh heh.
你戴隐形眼镜吗?
Do you wear contact Ienses?
嗯 我有…
Well, I have them…
但是我不喜欢经常戴
but I don’t really like to wear them that much.
现在你得经常戴了
Now you do.
你毁了我的眼镜!
You broke my glasses!
你毁了我的梳子
You broke my brush.
Gretchen! Helga! 动手!
Gretchen! Helga! Attack!
我喜欢你的眉毛
l love your eyebrows.
我们称它为”Frida”和”Kahlo”
We’ll call them “Frida” and “Kahlo”.
如果Brooke Shields(波姬小丝)嫁给Groucho Marx…
lf Brooke Shields married Groucho Marx…
生出来的孩子会有你这样的眉毛
that child would have your eyebrows.
想知道一个大秘密吗?
Do you want to know a big secret?
-告诉我 -黄瓜没用
-Tell me. -The cucumber does nothing.
嘿 嘿 嘿 这是我们编造出来的
Heh heh heh. This is something we make up.
陛下 Paolo精疲力尽了…
Majesty, Paolo is exhausted…
因为 陛下 只有Paolo能解决掉这个…
because, Majesty, only Paolo can take this…
和这个…给您造就…
and this…and give you…
一个公主
A princess.
好多了 好很多
Better. Much better.
谢谢
Mille grazie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!