我不知道 他现在对我好了
I don’t know. He is now.
我就希望如果他吻我…
I just hope that if he kisses me…
呃…我的脚会翘起来
um…my foot pops.
翘起来?
Pops?
对 你知道 在老电影里…
Yeah. You know, in old films…
无论什么时候女孩得到真爱之吻的时候…
whenever a girl gets seriously kissed…
她的脚就会…翘起来
her foot would just kind of…pop.
哈 哈 哈! 翘起来!
Ha ha ha! Pop!
我现在要去换衣服了
I’m gonna go change now.
我希望你得到你的翘脚初吻
I hope you get your first real foot-poppin’ kiss.
我们是Mark和Brian…
We are Mark and Brian…
欢迎来到沙滩面包狂欢
and welcome to the Baker Beach Bash.
现在 由于你们还有一周就要放暑假…
Now, with one week left of school…
你们想来个夏日出游…
you’re gonna be out for the summer…
我们知道你在想什么
and we know what’s on your mind.
你怎么才能找到夏日爱情呢?
How are you gonna find that summer love?
如果你找到了 怎么知道是不是真的呢?
And if you do, how do you know if it’s true?
让她们来告诉我们 欢迎…
Here to tell us all about it, please welcome…
Lana和她的搭档!
Lana and the Lanettes!
Lana Anna和Fontana!
Lana, Anna, and Fontana!
笨爱神 你真是个坏家伙
Stupid cupid, you’re a real mean guy
我想拉住你的双翼不让你飞
I’d like to clip your wings so you can’t fly
我坠入爱河 真是太糟糕了
I’m in love and it’s a crying shame
我知道错的是你
And I know that you’re the one to blame
笨爱神
Stupid cupid
嘿 嘿 放过我吧
Hey, hey, set me free
笨爱神 不要作弄我了
Stupid cupid, stop picking on me
你让我心乱如麻
You mixed me up but good
就从一开始
Right from the very start
嘿 要行侠仗义
Hey, go play Robin Hood
就去拯救别人的爱情吧
With somebody else’s heart
你让我像个跳梁小丑…
You got me jumping like a crazy clown…
这简直…
That was so…
-太棒了 嗯? -棒极了!
-Awesome, huh? -Amazing!
哈 哈! 我很高兴你觉得有趣
Ha ha! I’m glad you had fun.
说实话 我以为你会害怕…
I thought you’d get scared, honestly…
我带上船的大部分女孩…
’cause most of the girls I take on the boat…
都吓坏了
they freak out.
哦 不 我不害怕
Oh, no. I wasn’t scared.
笨爱神 别作弄我了
Stupid cupid, stop picking on me
笨爱神
Stupid cupid
现在是你最喜欢的脱口秀主持人…
And now it’s time for your favorite talk show host…
来自Grove高中的…
direct from Grove High School…
可爱的Lilly
the lovely Lilly.
现在是周六晚上…
It’s Saturday night…
欢迎来到我的电视节目 “闭嘴好好听”
and welcome to my cable show,”Shut Up and Listen”.
稍后 在节目中…
Later on in my show…
Mia公主会加入我…
I will be joined by our very own Princess Mia…
谈一谈她关于支持…
to discuss her positive opinion…
“拯救海獭”运动的观点
of the “Save the Sea Otter” movement.
在她来之前…
Until she arrives…
我请Grove的魔术大♥师♥…
I’ve asked Grove’s magic master…
Jeremiah Hart…
Jeremiah Hart…
给我们变点小戏法
to entertain us with some sleight of hand.
嗨 大家好
Hello, folks.
抱紧我 宝贝 因为你爱我
Hold me, baby, ’cause you love me
每一次碰触
With every single touch
都情意深长
It’s more than just a crush
宝贝 你知道么
Baby, you know
到我这儿来
Reach me
只有你能读懂我
Only you can see me
我所强烈渴望的
And what I crave so much
是你的深情厚谊
It’s more than just a crush
是你的深情厚谊
It’s more than just a crush
每次我们碰触
Every time we touch
太棒了!
Awesome!
嘿 公主! 笑一下!
Hey, Princess! Give us a smile!
他们怎么在这儿找到我的?
How did they find me here?
什么?
What?
他们怎么在这儿找到我的?!
How did they find me here?!
嘿 挥手 每个人!
Hey, wave, everybody!
我们上电视了!
You’re on TV!
等等 公主 别害羞!
Wait, Princess, don’t be shy!
回来!
Come back!
嘿 大块头 看这儿!
Hey, chopper boy, look over here!
皇家 DJ!
Royal deejays!
Josh!
Josh!
哦 不! 对这些我很抱歉
Oh, no! I am so sorry about all this.
没关系 这很好
No, it’s fine.
他们找不到我们了
They can’t get us in here.
我们玩得正开心…
We were having such a good time…
然后他们来把这破坏了
and then they came and ruined it.
我知道 我知道 听着 他们看不到我们…
I know, I know. Look, they can’t see us…
我们看不到他们
we can’t see them.
我们在这个小屋里独处
We’re all alone in this little shack.
事实上 你知道吗?
Actually, you know what?
这里还挺温馨的…
It’s kind of cozy in here…
除了你我不想和任何人在这儿
and there’s no one I’d rather be here with than you.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
-Josh? -嗯?
-Josh? -Mm-hmm?
这样不浪漫
This isn’t romantic.
呃…只是…
Um…it just…
不是 是我的脚
No. It’s my foot.
被排球动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥缠住了
It’s caught in a volleyball net.
耶 这里
Yeah. Here.
嘿! 我爸爸认为我就是个公主!
Hey! My dad thinks I’m a princess!
我是Mia的朋友!
I’m a friend of Mia’s!
我说 我们等着的时候…
I tell you what. While we’re waiting…
来个脚底按♥摩♥怎么样?
how about a foot massage?
那很好 谢谢
That would be so wonderful. Thank you.
不 实际上 我想让你给我按♥摩♥
No. Actually, I mean you give me one.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
没错 就是红心皇后!
And indeed, it is the queen of hearts!
谢谢你 Jeremiah…
Thank you, Jeremiah…
谢谢你过去一个小时带给我们的…
for your potpourri of prestidigitations…
丰富的戏法
for the past hour.
很显然 Mia公主有事…
Obviously, Princess Mia has a problem…
今晚不能到场…
appearing here tonight…
我相信她肯定有个好理由
and l’m sure she has a good excuse.
我是Lilly Moscovitz为您带来”闭嘴好好听”
I’m Lilly Moscovitz for “Shut Up and Listen”.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you and good night.
Mia…
Mia…
岸边没人了
the coast is clear.
真的?
Really?
他们走了 对
They’re gone. Yeah.
哦 太好了
Oh, good.
所以 我们去找一个…
So, what do you say we go find…
更浪漫的地方怎么样?
a more romantic spot?

OK.
安静! 安静!
Quiet! Quiet!
不! 别走!
No! Stay!
吻她!
Give her a smooch!
快点! 给她一个猛烈的潮湿的吻!
Come on! Give her a big, sloppy wet one!
保持住!
Hold it!
再打他一下!
Hit him again!
走开! 不 不 不! 走开 所有人!
Go away! No, no, no! Go away, all of you!
公主离开了这所建筑
The princess has left the building.
我们手上的是谁?
Who have we got?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!