I bought myself an expensive negligee.
是吗
Did you?
一件粉红色的袍子带羽毛的
A pink negligee with marabou feathers.
你不觉得这对一个结了婚的女人来说有点傻气吗
Don’t you think it’s a little bit foolish for a married woman?
来啊
Come.
来啊
Come.
那件睡袍在哪里
Where is the negligee?
在我的行李里 过来啊
In my luggage. Come here.
那你的行李在哪儿
And where is your luggage?
人家不知道嘛
I don’t know.
来嘛 我的爱人 来 过来这儿
Come, my love. Come. Come here.
求你了 过来嘛
Please. Please. Come here.
这是怎么了 埃米尔
What is it, Emile?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
华生医生
Dr. Watson.
粥都要结块了
The porridge is getting lumpy.
你是不是该起床了
Hadn’t you better get up?
我很想起来 不过…
I would like to very much, but…
哈德森太太 能不能用你的膝盖压压我的背
Mrs. Hudson, would you mind planting your knee in the small of my back?
行啊
Yes, I would.
请快点 我快疼死了
Please, I’m in excruciating pain!
往上一点 在我第七节脊椎那儿
A bit higher. Just below my seventh vertebrae.
很好 把你的胳膊放在我胳膊下
That’s good. Put your arms under mine.
现在把我的胳膊掰到我脖子后面
Now fold them behind my neck.
现在用力掰一下
Now, give it a good snap.
不 别手下留情 我受得了
No, no. Show no mercy! Bear down on me!
谢了 这该死的沙发…
Bless you. That damn couch…
你最好看看我们的病人醒了没有
You’d better see if our patient is awake.
华生医生 她不见了
Dr. Watson! She’s gone!
不见了
Gone?
福尔摩斯 福尔摩斯 她不见了
Holmes! Holmes! She’s gone!
我决不容忍♥这样的事
Well, I never.
我闻到粥了 我猜和平时一样是结块的
I smell porridge. Lumpy as usual, I suppose.
你在这儿啊 福尔摩斯 我们正奇怪你怎么…
There you are, Holmes. We were just wondering how…
我们可真搞不懂了
We certainly were!
哈德森太太 你为什么不下楼去厨房♥找块抹布
Mrs. Hudson, why don’t you go down to the kitchen, get a towel,
把你那个兴师问罪的表情擦掉
and wipe that look of disapproval off your face?
在我的房♥子里
Liberties.
耍流氓
In my house.
这你可不能怪她
You can’t really blame her.
我是说 这种场面…
I mean, the way it looks…
要不是和你这么熟 我说不定怀疑
If I didn’t know you better, I might suspect
你占了那位年轻女士的便宜呢
you’d taken advantage of the young lady.
事实上 我是占她便宜了
As a matter of fact, I did take advantage of her.
你能把抹黄油的刀递给我吗
Would you hand me the butter knife, please?
当然
Of course.
你干了什么
You did what?
谢谢
Thank you.
福尔摩斯 我这可要骂你了
Holmes, this is reprehensible.
你的职业道德呢
Where are your professional ethics?
你不要面子了 没有廉耻了
Have you no sense of decency, no shame?
通通不值一提
None whatsoever.
你真想知道的话 我觉得她的身体值得一看
If you must know, I found her body quite rewarding.
你个流氓
You cad!
尤其是她的右手
Especially the palm of her right hand.
-我情愿什么都没听见 -好得很
-I’d rather not hear about it. -Very well.
那我就不用费心告诉你怎么找到她的手提箱的了
Then I won’t bother to tell you how I traced her suitcase.
那是她的手提箱
That’s her suitcase?
还记得那张湿透了的有我们地址的纸片吗
Remember that piece of soggy cardboard with our address on it?
那是张行李票 号♥码印到她手上了
It was a luggage ticket. The number had rubbed off on her hand.
既然她是从布鲁塞尔坐船转火车来的
And since she must have arrived from Brussels by the boat train,
我推断她一定是在维多利亚车站存的包
I concluded that she had checked her belongings at Victoria Station.
神啊 如果你是对的 我们应该能找到她身份的线索
By Jove! If you’re right, we should find a clue to her identity.
至少能找到一件带羽毛的粉红袍子
Or at least a pink negligee with marabou feathers.

Voila!
让我们来看看里面还有什么
I want to see what else is in here.
现在有点眉目了
Now we’re getting somewhere.
你觉得这是什么
Who do you suppose this is?
早上好 瓦拉东夫人
Good morning, Madame Valladon.
你是加布里埃尔·瓦拉东
You are Gabrielle Valladon?

Yes.
这是你丈夫 埃米尔·瓦拉东
And this is your husband, Emile Valladon?
没错
Yes.
抱歉搜查了你的旅行袋
Sorry to have ransacked your valise,
不过既然你上门求助
but since you came to us for help…
我在哪里
Where am I?
贝克街221号♥B
221B Baker Street.

Oh, yes.
你们谁是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Which one of you is Sherlock Holmes
谁是华生医生
and which is Dr. Watson?
华生医生是帅的这个
Dr. Watson is the handsome one.
他就是这么打动女人的
That’s the way he affects most women.
咖啡 你得来点浓咖啡
Coffee. You want some strong coffee.
这真让人困惑
It’s all so confusing.
让我们来理清楚
Well, let’s try to sort it out.
你来伦敦找你的丈夫 对吧
You came to London looking for your husband, right?
对 他是一个采矿工程师
Yes. He’s a mining engineer.
我们是五年前在刚果结婚的
We were married five years ago in the Congo.
你丈夫当时在那里的一个铜矿工作
Where your husband was working in a copper mine.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你的婚戒 是铜做的
Your wedding ring, it’s made of copper.
去年他发明了一种新型气泵
Last year he invented a new kind of air pump
又被英国一家公♥司♥雇用了
and was hired by an English company,
约拿有限公♥司♥
Jonah Limited.
咖啡来了
Here we are.
约拿有限公♥司♥ 你继续
Jonah Limited. Go on.
我们一直定期通信
We’d been writing to each other regularly.
三周之前 他的信突然停了
Then suddenly, three weeks ago, his letters stopped.
我一直不停写信 没有回音
I kept on writing, but there was no answer.
我最终决定去那个地址看看
So finally, I decided to go to that address.
艾什顿街32号♥
32 Ashdown Street?

Yes.
那只是一家空商店
It’s just an empty store.
什么人都没有
Nobody there.
所以我试着找约拿有限公♥司♥
So I tried to find Jonah Limited.
根本没有这么一家公♥司♥
No such company exists.
怪了个哉的
How decidedly odd.
瓦拉东夫人 不论是关于什么
Madame Valladon, can you think of any reason
你能想到为什么你丈夫要向你说谎吗
why your husband should have lied to you about these things?
埃米尔 他从不说谎
Emile? Never.
他爱我 我也爱他
He loves me and I love him.
我看得出
I gathered that much.
我去报♥警♥
I went to the police.
他们说会发布寻人启事
They said they would send out a missing persons report.
但他们看起来不太乐观
But they didn’t sound too encouraging.
然后我去了比利时大使♥馆♥
Then I went to the Belgian Embassy.
他们建议我咨♥询♥你
They suggested I should consult you.
你已经处理得够好了
You could have done worse.
我在来这儿的路上
I was on my way here
突然后面传来脚步声
and suddenly there were footsteps behind me
一只手捂住了我的嘴
and a hand over my mouth.
有一股氯仿的味道
And the smell of chloroform.
等我回过神来 我已经在水里了
The next thing I knew, I was in the water.
后来一个男人用毯子把我裹起来
And then a man was wrapping me in a blanket.
瓦拉东夫人 昨晚有人要杀你
Madame Valladon, somebody tried to kill you last night.
你知道谁有可能这么干吗
Do you have any idea who could have done it?
我完全不知道
I don’t understand any of it.
这一切怎么回事 福尔摩斯先生
What does it all mean, Mr. Holmes?
我丈夫在哪里
Where is my husband?
你一定要帮我找到他
You must help me find him!
我们会尽力的 我保证

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章坏教育
下一篇文章谋杀绿脚趾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!