You keep him warm and you go south.
在这里你没法度过下一个冬天
You won’t survive another winter here.
你为什么不帮我?
Why won’t you help me?
你去哪里?你在外面什么都看不到
Where are you going? You can’t even see out there.
我不需要 我不需要看到
I don’t need to. I don’t need to see.
– 求求你 – 不要
– I’m begging… – Don’t.
– 请… – 不
– Please. – No.
不要
Don’t.
她走了
She was gone…
寒冷是她留下的最后礼物
…and the coldness of it was her final gift.
但是她在黑暗中的某个地方死去
But she died somewhere in the dark.
再没其他故事可说了
There is no other tale to tell.

Look.
彩色的
There’s colors.
想去吗?
You want to go in?
我来了!
I got you!
来吧
Come on.
爸爸
Papa.
这里锁起来一定有原因的
There’s a reason this is locked.
来帮下我
Come help me.
没事的
Nothing’s gonna happen.
没事的
It’s okay.
那是什么?
What’s that?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
帮帮我们
Help us.
请帮帮我们好吗?
Please, will you help us?
– 帮帮我们 – 快走!快走!
– Help us. – Let’s go! Let’s go!
帮帮我们!帮帮我们!
Help! Help me!
等等!等等!
Wait! Wait!
– 他们要把我们放到熏制房♥里去! – 不!
– They’re taking us to the smokehouse. – No!
等等!
Wait!
– 快!快!快! –
– Go, go, go! – Stop!
不!
No!
求求你!
Please!
不!不!
No! No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
坏家伙
Bad guys.
坏人
Bad men.
坏人
Bad men.
坏家伙 坏人
Bad guys. Bad men.
谁开了这扇窗?
Who left this window open?
我把它打开的 因为气味太浓了
I leave it open for the smell.
– 什么气味? – 你没闻到任何气味吗?
– What smell? – You don’t smell it anymore?
谁想喝一杯?
Who wants a drink?
好的…
Yeah…
…还在下雨
…it’s gonna keep raining.
– 整天都在下雨 – 我上去换下衣服
– It’s gonna rain all day. – I’m going up to change.
他们是坏人
They’re bad guys.
坏人
Bad guys.
– 拿着它 – 不 不
– Take it. – No. No.
– 拿着它! – 不
– Take it! – No.
不要怕
Don’t be afraid.
不要怕
Don’t be afraid.
当他们抓住你…
When they get hold of you…
…你将不得不这样做 就像其他所有人一样
…you’ll have to do it just like everybody else.
你必须勇敢!你必须勇敢!
You have to be brave. You have to!
你知道怎么做
You know how to do it.
你知道
You know how.
快点
Be right up.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我还能见到你吗?
Will I see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你?
When will I see you?
怎么啦?
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
What the hell is that?
嘿!
Hey!
见鬼!
Fuck!
该死!
Goddamn it.
– 来吧! – 你想去哪里?
– Come on! – Where do you think you’re going?
抓住他
Hold him.
我抓到他了!
I got him!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
You son of a bitch!
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
醒一醒
Wake up.
醒一醒 醒一醒
Wake up. Wake up.
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
我们得走了 我们得离开
We got to go now. We got to get away.
来吧
Come on.
我们跑
Let’s run.
最后一个
Last one.
我们永远不会吃人 是吗?
We would never eat anybody, would we?
是的 我们当然不会
No. Of course not.
无论我们怎么饿?
No matter how hungry we were?
即使我们必须挨饿?
Even if we were starving?
我们现在就在挨饿
We’re starving now.
因为我们是好人
Because we’re the good guys.

Yes.
而且我们心中的火焰还在燃烧
And we’re carrying the fire.

Yes.
这边走
This way.
这是什么地方 爸爸?
What is this place, Papa?
我在这栋房♥子里长大的
The house where I grew up.
那是我
That’s me.
这是小时候我们摆圣诞树的地方
This is where we used to have our Christmas tree when I was a boy.
这是我们挂袜子的地方
And here’s where we’d hang our stockings.
我想我们不需要这样
I don’t think we should be doing this.
你想到外面等等吗?
You want to wait outside?
不 等等!
No, wait!
– 嘿! – 等等!
– Hey! – Wait!
– 等等! – 来吧!
Wait! Come on!
– 我不是…我不会伤害你的 – 嘿!嘿!
– I’m not… I’m not gonna hurt you. – Hey, hey!
– 你在做什么? – 不!
– What are you doing? – No!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
– 你在做什么? -u3000什么?
– What are you doing? – What?
那边有个小男孩 爸爸!
There’s a little boy, Papa!
– 什么小男孩? -u3000我看到一个小男孩!
– What little boy? – I saw a little boy!
– 你到底在做什么? – 我看到一个小男孩!
– What the hell are you doing? – I saw a little boy!
那儿没有男孩
There’s no boy.
– 什么男孩? – 有的!就像我一样的男孩
– What boy? – There is! Just like me.
– 来吧 – 不!
– Come on. – No!
– 不! – 嘿!
– No! – Hey!
够了!
Stop it!
– 你吓坏我了 – 不!
– You scared the hell out of me. – No!
– 来吧 我们走 够了 – 我要找他!
– Come on, let’s go. Stop it. – I need to see him!
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
– 我要去! – 为什么?
– I need to! – Why?
我就是要去!
I just do!
– 够了! – 不
– Stop it. – No.
他…他就在那边
He’s… He’s right there.
我知道
I understand.
我知道
I understand.
– 就在…那边 – 好了
– Right… there. – It’s okay.
一切都会好的
It’s gonna be all right.
他想像着海边会是什么样的
He imagines how things will be at the coast…
也许会有其他的孩子吧
and that there will be other children there.
他问我我的朋友们都怎么样了
He asks me what happened to my friends.
我告诉他 他们都死了
And I tell him they died…
…我会想念他们的
…and that I miss them.
当我一无所有的时候
When I have nothing else…
我也会试着做做孩子的梦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!