And I ain’t going back.
因为我要做你的船员
‘Cause I’m joining your crew.
不行 猎兽船不是小孩能待的地方
Oh, no, you ain’t. A hunting ship ain’t no place for a kid.
你在我这么大的时候就上船了 看看你现在的成就
You joined the ship when you were me age, and look at you now.
你是对抗大自然最黑暗之物的武器
You’re a weapon against nature’s darkest design.
第92页上就是这么写的
It says so on page 92.
听着 孩子 我是很擅长用鱼叉 但运气占了很大一部分
Look, kid, I’m clever with a spear, but I’ve been lucky more than once.
说不定还没遇到第92页上的东西 就已经死翘翘了
There’s no guarantee of making it to page 92.
相信我
Trust me.
好了 该去哪儿去哪儿吧
Now, you should run along.
好吧 那我去和克罗船长谈谈
Right, then. I’ll talk to Captain Crow.
他才是说了算的人
That’s a man with real authority.
你知道克罗船长在哪里吗
Do you know where I might find Captain Crow
喂 我也说了算
Hey! I… I have authority.
-好吧 -你又不是船长 对吧
-All right -You ain’t captain, are ya
不 但我是当船长的料
Uh, no, but I am captain material.
“当船长的料”
“Captain material”
抱歉 听起来真的很搞笑
-Sorry. It just sounds funny.
我会当上船长的
-I mean, I will be captain.
总有一天
-Someday.
我就是要登上势不可挡号♥
-Well, I intend to get on that ship.
所以如果你不介意
So, if you don’t mind,
我还是去问问“现任船长”
I’ll take it up with Captain Now,
而不是“未来船长”
not Captain Someday.
喂 放我下来 放开我
Hey! Put me down! Let me go!
猎兽人应该是英雄
Monster hunters are supposed to be heroes.
是的 我正在拯救你
And here’s me saving you.
晚上好 罗茜 你要经过盖尔斯托吗
Evening, Rosie. You go through Guelston
是的
Aye.
好的 带她过去吧别让她中途下车
Right. Let her out there and not before.
-如果不太麻烦的话 -好的
-If that’s not too much trouble. -Aye.

Hey!
这是绑♥架♥
This is kidnapping!
不 小姑娘恰恰相反
No, love. It’s the opposite of kidnapping.
新朋友吗 雅各布
-New friend, Jacob
只是个小孩子
Ah, just some kid.
小孩最可怕了
Urgh. Horrible things, children.
可不是吗
You can say that again.
这不是克罗船长和他的忠实伙伴们吗
Well, if it isn’t Captain Crow and his loyal mates.
陛下 如您所见 大海尽是繁多的猎物
Your Grace, as you can see, the oceans have offered abundant prey.
看来你拿下了一头成熟的盔背兽
And I see you’ve taken a full-grown brickleback.
这标本可值不少钱
A specimen like that garners quite a bounty.
但是我没有看到
But there’s something I don’t see.
红焰魔的角
The horn of the Red Bluster.
霍纳戈尔德上将报告了一个传言…
Admiral Hornagold has reported a rumor…
霍纳戈尔德上将
Admiral Hornagold
说你看到了红焰魔的行踪 但却放弃了追捕
…that you spotted the Red Bluster, but abandoned your pursuit
因为一些所谓的准则
because of a certain code.
皇室不是花钱让你遵守这些准则的
The royals don’t pay you to honor such codes.
而是让你们猎杀海兽的
They pay you to kill monsters.
你让红焰魔就此溜走 会损失多少条船只
How many more ships will be lost because you let the Bluster slip away
我们曾是一个有着伟大理想的小王国
This was once a small kingdom with a big idea.
派出猎人 驱逐我们海岸的野兽
To send hunters out to repel the beasts from our shores
开启新的和平时代
and usher in a new era of peace.
黑暗时代已经过去几百年了
It’s been hundreds of years since the dark times,
但只要焰魔还活着
but as long as the Bluster lives,
人们对大海仍然会充满恐惧
people will still look to the seas with fear.
所以今天标志着新时代的开始
So today marks the beginning of a new era.
皇室将不再支持猎人
The Crown will no longer support the hunters.
很气魄吧
She’s quite a sight, isn’t she
帝王号♥是有史以来
The Imperator is the most heavily-armed ship ever to set sail.
装备最为精良的船只
The Royal Navy will push deep into the unknown world
皇家海军将向未知的世界深处推进
铲除我们道路上的每一只海兽
and eradicate every sea beast in our path.
这船不行
Not in that thing.
这艘船靠得太低
She rests too low.
固定大炮也是花拳绣腿
And them fixed cannons is useless.
而且船长一无是处
And her Captain is an ass.
慢走不送 船长
It’s time for you to leave, Captain.
你的时代结束了
Your time is up.
海军上将
Admiral, have you ever seen one of them beasts that wasn’t hanging from a ceiling
你有见过那些 不是悬挂在天花板上的野生海兽吗
不要让你的士兵乘坐这样的船去送死
Don’t send your soldiers to die in a ship like that.
这船不是为狩猎而造的
It’s not built for hunting,
你也不是
and neither are you.
我向你保证 我不惧怕那些海兽
I assure you, I am not afraid of those beasts.
那你就是个傻瓜
Then you’re a fool!
你会带着很多好水手与你一同赴死
And you’ll take a lot of good sailors down with you!
将军 送猎人们出去 我们不再与其合作了
General, see the hunters out. We’re done with them.
我们猎人在前方流血
We hunters have shed blood,
而你们却躲在墙后
while you lot hid behind walls
只在地图上画线
and drew lines on maps.
你们这群懦夫
You’re cowards, the lot of ya!
将军 逮捕船长
General, the Captain is to be placed under arrest,
停用势不可挡号♥
and the Inevitable decommissioned.
等等
W-W-Wait, wait!
陛下
Uh, Your Grace.
船长的脾气是出了名的
The, uh… The Captain is well-known for his temper,
但他作为猎人的才能却让您受益匪浅
but his talents as a hunter have served you well.
他开阔了海洋之路
He’s opened the seas
让您的帝国成为全世界羡慕的对象
and made your empire the envy of the known world.
我相信现在仍然需要猎人
Now, I believe the world still needs the hunters,
为了证明我是错的
so prove me wrong.
再给我们一次机会去捕杀焰魔
Give us one more try for the Bluster.
如果我们拿下它
If we take it,
你就信守诺言 我们继续合作
you keep your promise, and we continue our alliance.
如果帝王号♥拿下了焰魔
If the Imperator takes the Bluster,
那你们可以把势不可挡号♥拆成废铁
well, you can tear down the Inevitable for scrap,
猎人的时代也就结束了
and the days of the hunters will be over.
不管怎样
Either way,
都对你们有利
you win.
我愿意享受这个机会
I, for one, would relish the opportunity.
那就比一场吧
Then we have a contest.
准备好
Get set.
出发吧
Go.
我们会把焰魔尸首带到你面前
We’ll take the Bluster and bring it to your doorstep.
猎人的时代还没结束
The days of hunters are not over.
还早着呢
Not nearly.
到达德格莫尔后 就跟着海沟一路前进
When we reach the Dregmorr, we’ll follow the trenches.
我们保持战斗状态 清空甲板 磨好火石 填充弹♥药♥
We stay battle-ready, clear decks, sharpened flints, and fresh cartridge.
焰魔的兽皮会坚厚无比
The Bluster’s hide will be plenty thick.
最好用鱼叉
-Best to use the long spears.
弓箭手没什么用
Them archers won’t do any good,
但我们有很多火球
but we’ve got plenty of carcass shot.
我们先用火力攻击 再在它身上挂上抓钩
We’ll hit it with fire, then go for a sleigh ride.
就是这样做
That’s the way with something like this.
我们准备好了 船长 我们要抓住那个红魔头
We’re ready, Captain. We’ll take that red demon.
因为我们是猎人
For we are hunters.
我们将把我们所有的技能和愤怒
And we will bring all of our skill
都倾泻在这个海兽身上
and all of our rage down upon this beast.
正义将得到伸张
And there will be justice!
但这不是这艘伟大船舰的终点
But that will not be the end of this great ship.
因为还无人越过德格莫尔海
For no one has sailed beyond the Dregmorr Sea.
没人知道在那可怕的未知世界中
No one knows what dangers lurk
潜藏着什么危险
in that terrible unknown.
但这艘船
But it will be this ship,
将雅各布·霍兰德的领导下刺破黑暗
under Jacob Holland, that will pierce the darkness.
因此 让我们为这次成功的狩猎
So let’s drink to a successful hunt,
以及今后更多的精彩狩猎干杯
with many more to come.
什么动静
-Ow! -What was that
-是从酒桶里传出来的 -是什么
-It came from the keg. -What was that
你溜上船了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!