“曾几何时 孩子们惧怕黑夜
“There was a time when children dreaded the night,
因为睡着了会看到恐怖的景象”
for the sleeping hours brought visions of horror.”
“那些黑暗的时刻 可怕的海兽
“The dark times when those terrible sea beasts
会在我们的海岸上横行肆虐
would ravage our shores,
大海上没有一艘船是安全的”
and no ship was safe on the sea.”
“但多亏了猎人 那些日子一去不回了”
“But thanks to the hunters, those days are over.”
“如今 这些英武的勇士们 在遥远的天边与海兽作战
“Today, these valiant warriors battle the beasts far beyond the horizon,
为消灭那些多得数不清的 梦魇生物赌上性命”
risking their lives to rid the seas of those nightmare creatures.”
“最伟大的猎兽船就是势不可挡号♥…”
“And the greatest of the hunting ships is the Inevitable–”
“最伟大的猎人就是克罗船长 ”
“And the greatest of the hunters is Captain Crow!”
克罗船长
-Yar! -Captain Crow!
我是克罗船长 臭烘烘的老海兽
I’m Captain Crow. Smelly old beast!

Hey.
谁在给大家读故事
Who’s reading this story
老天
Oh my word!
这是什么情况
What’s this
一个小时前就熄灯了 你们真是我的克星
Lights-out was an hour ago. Oh, you’ll be the death of me.
-行了 快上♥床♥睡觉 -必须睡觉吗
Come on. Along. Along you pop.
还有 梅茜小姐
And, Miss Maisie,
国王和王后是出于善心
the king and queen care for you hunter orphans
才关照你们这些猎人孤儿
out of their kindness.
如果你们违反这里的规则 就是对他们不敬
When you disobey the house rules, you disrespect them.
所以你以后不会再犯了 对吧
So we’re not going to have any more attempts now, are we
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
一路顺风 我的船员们
Fair travels, me swabs.
记住了
And remember,
一定要生有如遇
live a great life
死有重于泰山
and die a great death.
再见 梅茜
-Bye-bye, Maisie!
-再见 梅茜 我们会想你的 -明天见
-Bye-bye, Maisie! -We’ll miss you! See you tomorrow!
全体就位
All hands on deck!
大家齐心协力
All together now!
用力拉
Heave away!
保持船尾平衡
Hold your tongues!
-你在哪里看到的 -正前方 雅各布
-Where’d you see it -Dead ahead, Jacob.
你确定吗
Are you sure
是的 我所见过最大的红尾 就在海面之下
Aye, a red tail. Biggest I ever saw. Just under the surface.
就是今天了
Then today is the day.
是红焰魔
It’s the Red Bluster.
我敢确信
I know it in me bones.

See there!
海鸟都在追随
-Birds follow it.
-我们一路过来就是为了好好打一场 -我们会实现的 孩子
-We come all this way for a proper fight. -And we’ll get it, me boy.
那东西夺走我的眼睛已经30年了
It’s been 30 years since that thing took me deadlight.
现在我要报仇雪恨了
Now I’ll have me revenge.
是的
Aye.
好了
Well,
我们已经过了朗姆椒岛
we’ve passed Rum Pepper Island.
它正朝着德格莫尔海前进
It’s heading for the Dregmorr Sea.
如果我们准备
If we’re gonna do battle
要与海里最可怕的海兽开战
with the greatest and most terrible thing in the sea,
最好不要拖到之后
it’s best not to wait till after.
可能它没有以后了
There might not be an after.
各位用力拉 稳住别动
Haul away, all! Haul, you dogs!
船长
Captain!
另一艘猎兽船受到了攻击
It’s another hunting ship under attack!
是吉姆·尼克伯恩斯的船
It’s Jim Nicklebones’ ship.
-看来他找到了一头盔背兽 -要我说是被动受敌
-It looks like he’s found a brickleback. -I’d say it found him.
我们得去帮他
We have to help him.
什么航线 船长
What course, Captain
-继续前进 -什么
-We press on. -What
要是吉姆·尼克伯恩斯 有他自吹自擂的一半本事
If Jim Nicklebones were half the sea dog he says he is,
他就不会陷入这种困境
he wouldn’t be in this mess.
船长 你知道准则的
Captain, you know the code.
准则将所有古往今来的猎人凝结起来
It binds us to all who come before and all who come after.
也包括爱自吹自擂的 吉姆·尼克伯恩斯
And even that rum gagger Jim Nicklebones.
梅莉诺小姐 设定新航道
Ms. Merino, set a new course.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
拉起后纵帆
Strike the spanker!
收起前帆和主帆
Clew up for an’ main.
我等了30年
Thirty years I’ve waited.
30年
Thirty years!
该死
Blast!
转向
Rudder to midship. Come around!
别担心 不假时日我们就会再遇焰魔 船长
Don’t worry. We’ll be to the Bluster in no time, Captain.
开过去 克里斯普先生
Drive her down, Mr. Crisp!
火力太大 船长
It’s too much, Captain!
我们要沉下去了
We’re going down!
就到这儿了 伙计们
This is it, mates!
能与各位共事是我的荣幸
It’s been me honor to serve with ya.
用力拉
Haul away!
天呐 是势不可挡号♥
By God, it’s the Inevitable!
冲吧 黑乌鸦
Have at it, Black Bird!
让它知道我们在这里
Let it know we’re here!
我们入战了
We’ve joined.
我们处于上风位置 要使之迎风吗
We have weather gauge. Shall we draw it upwind
对 采用T字战法
Aye, and cross the T.
左满舵 克里斯普先生
Hard to port, Mr. Crisp!
让船尽快顺风而行 梅莉诺小姐
I’ll have her into the wind as high as she’ll bear, Ms. Merino!
卷起主帆和前帆 放前桅帆水手们
Furl the main and fore, and ease your headsails, swabbies.
拉紧主帆
Mainsail haul!
开始吧
Here we go!
小心
Heads up.
往下瞄准
Aim low.
好了 各位猎兽者
All right, ya fish killers!
我们一路过来就是为了好好打一场
We come all this way for a proper fight.
现在就是大战一场的时候
And now, we’ll get it!
快到了 船长
Nearly there, Captain.
是的 莎拉
Aye, Sarah.
现在转舵向左 梅莉诺小姐 摆开T字战术
Now, to port, Ms. Merino. And cross the T!
船长发话了 蠢蛋们
You heard him, ya lubbers!
拉紧后帆 拉紧主帆和前帆
Haul your mizzen! Main and fore!
吹响战歌♥吧 笛手
Make it scream, piper!
冲啊
Here we go!
开火
Fire!
我们没能阻止猛兽 恐怕反而惹怒了它
We’ve not discouraged our prey. Quite the opposite, I’m afraid!
别担心 雅各布
Not to worry, Jacob.
收帆卷高 梅莉诺小姐
Clew up aloft, Ms. Merino.
用力拉其主帆和后帆
Haul away your main and mizzen!
上桅帆 拉托帆缆
Topsail, clew lines!
-用力拉 -放箭
-Haul away! -Loose!
它潜下去了
It’s diving!
进舱梯下躲着 安全了再出来
Get under the companionway and don’t come out till it’s settled.
这海兽真聪明
Clever fish.
它去逆风处了
It’s gone upwind.
准备迎接攻击
Stand to.
等待命令
Wait for the word!
都听到船长命令了 握住转帆索
You heard the captain! Hands to braces.
全体待命
Stand by, all!
没有海鸟
No birds.
它比我们想的还要聪明 插♥进♥背上的那条线被割断了
It’s smarter than we think. The line’s been severed.
它在我们下面
-It’s below us.
雅各布
Jacob!
别担心 小伙子
Don’t worry, lad.
-一切都在掌控中 -雅各布 小心
-We got it right where we want it. -Jacob, look out!
雅各布
Jacob!
船员落水 左满舵
Man overboard! Hard to port!
拉紧缆绳 水手们
-Haul them lines, ya swabs!
左满舵
-Hard to port!
你的死期到了 你这恶魔
Time has come, ya devil!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!