梅茜
Maisie
梅茜
Maisie!
梅茜
Maisie!
好孩子
Good boy.
我们得回到岛上
We have to go back.
-我们回不去的 -看你舀水的速度了
-We’ll never make it! -Depends on how fast you can bail.
也许小红可以带我们
Maybe Red can take us!
带我们回岛上
Back to the island
不 带我们回家
No, back home!
你真是疯了
You have really lost it.
它从那怪物手里救了我们 对吧
She saved us from that thing, didn’t she
等等…它…
Wait… She…
你是不是…
Are you…
我觉得是我救得我们吧
I think I did the saving, right
我把鱼叉插到了… 赶紧舀水 水越来越多了
I mean, I threw the, the… Get bailing! The water’s coming in!

Hey!
小红
Red!
看到这个小家伙了吗
-See this little guy
这代表你
This is you.
你在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time.
这代表我
And this is me.
这代表他
And this is him.
你是在演木偶戏吗 我们船要沉了
Are you putting on a puppet show We’re sinking here.
我们要去那边
We need to get way over there.
我想知道你能不能带我们去
And I wonder if you might be good enough to take us
就算它理解了你的话 看来它也是不想帮忙
Well, if she does understand ya, she don’t wanna help.
好消息是它没有吃了你
Bright side She didn’t eat ya.
快点舀水
Now, get bailing.
我说了它不只是海兽
I told you she was more than a beast!
世界无奇不有 雅各布
The world is wide, Jacob.
你了解得太少了
And you don’t know everything.
只要方向正确 我们三天后就到
With the right heading, we’ll be there in three days.
好了 海兽我需要你转向
All right, beast. I need you to turn.
好吗 你能转向吗
Okay Can you turn
你能转向右舷吗
Can you turn to starboard, yeah
右边
To the right.
右边 你个蠢海兽右边
Right, ya dumb beast. Right.
-你能往右转吗 那边 -你就算喊一天
-Can you turn to the right That way! -You can scream all day.
它也不理解
She don’t understand ya.
噢 它一定理解
Oh, she understands, all right.
就是兽♥性♥不减
She’s just being monstrous.
我需要你转向右舷
I need you to turn to the starboard.
那边 我指的方向就是右舷那边是右
Over there, right where I’m pointing That’s starboard.That’s the right.
转向右边 你看 是那边右边
More to the right. Look, see Over there, right!
往右转 你个可恶的海兽
Turn to the right, you infernal bloody sea beast!
他是想知道你是否可以稍稍转向
He’s wondering if you might turn a smidge.
像这样 看到了吗
Like this, see
就是这样
That’s it!
谢谢 姑娘
Thanks, girl!
没那么难
Not so hard.
它不是宠物 不要放松警惕 好吗
She ain’t no pet. Just don’t let your guard down, all right
别那么紧张 船长它是朋友
You can relax, Captain. She’s a friend.
-对 因为它现在还不饿 -你能不能…
-Yeah, right. Till she gets hungry. -Oh, will you just…
(德格莫尔海)
-那是势不可挡号♥吗 -他们在穆克什岛干什么
-Is that the Inevitable -What are they doing here
船长
Captain!
我们不需要这些 我们是猎人
We don’t need this. We’re hunters.
除非我们杀掉它
Only if we kill it.
我知道你为什么来这里 船长
I know why you’re here, Captain.
理由总是一样的
It’s always the same reason, you see.
我可以给你需要的东西
And I can give you what you need.
一种足以击倒猛兽的毒药
A poison powerful enough to take down the greatest of beasts,
种足以将其葬送海底的武器
and a weapon strong enough to deliver it deep.
你知道人们怎么描述我的吗 船长
You know what they say about me, Captain
格温·巴特比总会满足人们一切所需
Them what come see Gwen Batterbie get what they want,
但之后再无安稳日
but won’t see a good day after.
但你还是来了
Yet, here you are.
我不相信人们那些迷信
I don’t believe in them superstitions.
对 我想你的确如此
No, I don’t suppose you do.
但你会相信的
But you will.
这是我最可怕的创作
It’s me most terrible creation.
我称之为上帝之手
The Hand of God, I calls it.
代价是什么
What will it cost me
你所拥有的一切 船长
Everything, Captain.
我将拿走一切
I take everything.
我们说定了吗
So, do we have a deal
我只是更习惯于 捕猎更大的目标 好吗
Yeah, well, you know, I’m, uh… I’m used to a bigger target, all right
吃晚餐了
Dinner time!
书上说 在黑暗时期
It says here that during the dark times,
海兽摧毁了 克拉祖尔海岸上的一个城镇
the beast destroyed a town on the coast of Kra’ Zoul.
但我们去那海岸看过 我没有看见任何城镇
But we been up and down that coast, and I ain’t never seen no town,
也没有被摧毁的痕迹什么的
destroyed or otherwise.
而且我们猎人不会说这么多的“呀”
A-And… And we don’t say “yar” half this much.
每隔一页 我们就大喊“呀”
E-Every other page, we’re shouting “yar.”
这简直是胡说八道
I mean, this is just nonsense.
这是你的说法
Says you.
但书上是另一种说法
But the book says otherwise,
这本书会一直流传下去
and it’s going to outlast both of us.
所以人们会相信海兽 摧毁了根本不存在的城镇
So people will believe the beasts destroy towns that don’t exist,
猎人们喜欢喊“呀”
and hunters like to say “yar.”
但如果那不是真的
But if that ain’t true,
那到底什么是真的
then how are you supposed to know what is
我们怎么知道这些海兽
And how do we knowthe sea beasts
是不是真的曾掠夺过妇人
ever plucked ladies out of their veggie patches
真的有过黑暗时期吗
That there really were the dark times
也许这场战争不是海兽们挑起的
Maybe they didn’t start this war.
也许吧 但…
Maybe, but
我们为何要挑起
why would we
看起来会把船掀翻
Looks like a real shipwrecker.
还是里面比较好
Nicer down here, I’d say.
是啊
Aye.
还是里面比较好
Nicer down here.
我不知道战争是怎么开始的
I don’t know how the war started.
也许现在结束战争才是最重要的
Maybe all that matters is how it ends.
这是血月
It’s a blood moon.
巴特比在看着我们
Batterbie’s watching.
荣誉是猎人的徽章
Honor is the currency of hunters, it is.
和她打交道可不光彩
And dealing with her ain’t honorable.
是的 这是有后果的
Aye. There’ll be a payment due,
到时这艘船和全体船员都要共同承担
and it’s the ship and all aboard who’ll suffer the cost.
莎拉
Sarah!
你看
Look there.
瑞多巴克
Riddlebacks.
是的
Aye.
它们不会往北游这么远
They don’t come this far north.
除非是在逃避什么
Not unless they’re swimming away from something.
只有一个东西能吓到瑞多巴克
And there’s only one thing what scares a riddleback.
焰魔
The Bluster.
梅莉诺小姐 设定新航线 请向正南方前进
Ms. Merino, shape a new course. Due south, if you please.
转舵迎风向朗姆椒岛
Alee of Rum Pepper Island.
是 船长
Aye, captain.
船长发话了 解开帆索
You heard him! Get it off the pins!
快用力拉
Haul away now!
一起用力拉
Haul away, all!
我们会找到你的
We’ll find you.
我们很快就会找到你
We’ll find you soon enough.
那已经不是你了
That ain’t you no more.
你不再是两天内杀死四头海兽的
You’re not Jacob Holland who killed four of them beasts
雅各布·霍兰德了
in a span of two days.
是乌头
It was five.
你是与海兽♥交♥朋友的雅各布·霍兰德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!