是我的错
They were fightin’ and screamin’ and
他们打斗 争吵
She grabbed a gun, and he took it away from her, and I just wanted to help her.
她拿了把枪 他夺走了 我想帮她
I just wanted to give it back to her.
我想把枪还给她
And I killed her. – Who, Lily?
却误杀了她 – 杀了谁 Lily?
My mother. I killed my mother.
我母亲 我杀了我母亲
I’m unlovable.
我特别讨人厌
Oh, Lily.
哦 Lily
You listen to me now.
你听我说
That’s a terrible, terrible thing for you to live with.
这对你来说是个痛苦回忆
But you’re not unlovable, child.
但你一点不讨厌 孩子
There’s love all around you.
你的周围充满了爱
Gimme your hand.
把手给我
I started takin’ care of Deborah when she was nine, back in Virginia.
我从Deborah九岁开始照顾她 当时我在弗吉尼亚
Over seven years.
我带了她七年
Till my grandmama died and left me this place.
直到我的祖母去世 把这里留给了我
That’s why June resented you at first.
June一开始讨厌你 就是这个原因
She never got over me workin’ in your mama’s house.
她一直不能接受我在你母亲那儿工作
How did my mother get down here?
我妈妈怎么会来这里?
She had an old friend from high school, moved to Sylvan.
她有一个中学的老朋友搬到了Sylvan
Told her there were jobs, and men back from the war.
告诉她那里有工作 有从战场回来的男人
So she moved.
于是她搬家了
I think it was ’cause of me though.
我觉得她是因为我搬家
I just think she wanted me nearby.
我觉得她是想离我近点
So my mother came to Sylvan, met T. Ray and got married.
我母亲来到Sylvan 遇到了T. Ray 结了婚
That’s right.
没错
But what I don’t get is why she married him.
但我不明白 她为什么要嫁给他
I think Deborah liked the fact that he was decorated in the war.
我想 Deborah爱上了他是退伍军人这一点
She thought he was brave.
她认为他很勇敢
Said he treated her like a princess.
说他把她当作公主
It’s not the same T. Ray. I can tell you that right now.
现在的T. Ray可是大变了
You know, Lily, people can start out one way
Lily 有时人一开始是一个样子
and by the time life get through with ’em, end up completely different.
随着生活的流逝 人完全变了模样
I mean, I don’t doubt that he started off lovin’ her. Fact, he worshipped her.
我相信一开始他爱她 实际上是仰慕她
But after about six months or so, her love wore off.
但六个月后 她的爱消弱了
But she married him?
她还是嫁给了他?
But if the love had worn off, why did she marry him?
既然爱情已逝 为什么还要嫁给他
Honey, Deborah was pregnant.
亲爱的 Deborah当时已经怀孕了
That’s why.
这就是原因
She called me soon after you were born.
你一生下来 她就打电♥话♥给我
I got letters and phone calls, mostly about you.
她给我写信 打电♥话♥ 都在说你的事
How you were sittin’ up and takin’ your first steps.
你学会坐立 刚学会走路
Playin’ patty-cake.
玩拍掌舞
But then the letters start comin’ less and less.
可是后来信件越来越少
And one day she called me up
一天她打电♥话♥给我
and she said she was leavin’ T. Ray.
说她要离开T. Ray.
Thank you. – Yes, ma’am.
谢谢 – 好的.
When I picked her up from the bus station
我去汽车站接她时
she didn’t even look like herself.
她完全变了一个人
She had gotten so thin.
她变瘦了
I was with her when you picked her up from the bus station, right?
你去车站接她时 我也在吗?
She brought me along, didn’t she?
她带着我吗?
No. She came by herself, honey.
没有 她一个人来的 亲爱的
Why?
为什么?
Why didn’t she bring me?
她为什么不带着我?
All I know, Lily, is she was fallin’ apart.
Lily 我只知道她已经身心疲惫
Depressed people do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do.
受到压抑的人往往做出些不正常的事
It was easy for her to leave me ’cause she never wanted me in the first place.
因为她原本就不想要我 所以才会这样能够轻易离开我
Lily.
Lily
After she was here for a few months
在这里呆了几个月后
and started feelin’ better, she she start talkin’ about how much she missed you.
她有所好转 开始诉说对你的想念
Then she went back to Sylvan to see you.
于是返回Sylvan去看你
She was just comin’ for her things.
她回去是拿自己的东西
I believe she came back for you. – I’m goin’ to bed.
我相信她是为了你回去的 – 我去睡了
Lily!
Lily!
Now your mama made a terrible mistake.
你母亲犯了个大错
But I believe she tried to fix it.
我相信她试图弥补
Good night.
晚安
Damn it, Deborah.
见鬼 Deborah
I hate you!
我恨你!
I hate your guts!
我恨死你!
Why didn’t you love me?
你为什么不爱我?
Tiburon.
Tiburon
Lily.
Lily
What in Mary’s name happened here?
到底发生了什么?
Answer me.
说话
T. Ray was right about my mother.
T. Ray和我说的妈妈的事是真的
She left me.
她离开了我
Hi.

Hi.

I brought some of your mama’s belongings.
我给你带了点 你母亲的东西
It’s just a handful of things your mama left when she went back to get you.
这些是你母亲回去接你时 丢在这里的
Been in this box
在这个盒子里
10 years, I guess.
放了十年了
You really loved her.
你很喜欢她
It was complicated. But, yes, I did.
这很难说 但我确实喜欢她
How was it complicated?
为什么很难说?
I was her nanny.
我曾是她的保姆
Things were different in her world than mine.
我的世界和她的世界不同
We like to think that love is pure and limitless.
我们会认为 爱是纯洁无疆的
But love like that can’t exist in a hateful time.
但那样的爱是无法和憎恨并存的
But she made me love her anyway.
尽管如此 我依然爱着她
There is no perfect love, Lily.
世间没有完美的爱 Lily
Your mama’s pocket mirror.
你妈妈的手镜
If you look in here, you see your mama looking back at you.
照照镜子 可以看到你妈妈的身影
Well, I’ll be.
呵呵
She was wearin’ that pin the day she got here.
她来这里的那天 带着这个胸针
There’s just one last thing.
还有最后一样东西
Hey.

Hey.

What happened to you? – What about it?
你怎么了? – 什么?
It changed you, didn’t it?
你变了 不是吗?
Sometimes, Lily, l
有时候 Lily 我
I get so angry.
我会生气
I just want to kill somethin’.
想要杀生
The men that took you
把你带走的那些人
they’re angry like that too.
和你一样愤怒
Makes ’em mean.
愤怒使他们歹毒
You have to promise me, Zach, that you won’t be like them.
你要保证 Zach 不要学他们
I don’t want to.
我不会的
Me either.
我也是
No way I’m not becomin’ a lawyer now.
我不打算做律师了
I’m gonna be one of them drum majors Dr. King talks about.
我听King医生的 打算去学鼓
I know you will.
你能行的
And 10, maybe 15 years from now
10年 15年以后
we’ll be at your book signin’.
我们一起去你的签名售书会
So don’t forget our story, all right?
别忘记我们的回忆 好吗?
I won’t.
不会忘
I have you know I am now a registered voter.
告诉你 我现在是注册选民了
Really? – I’ll be castin’ my vote for
真的啊? – 我会把票投给
I love you, Miss Rosaleen.
我爱你 Rosaleen小姐
Neil. – Hello, ladies.
Neil – 女士们好
Hi.

Didn’t you call me here to talk? I’m a little busy.
你说有话要跟我说? 我有点忙
You ain’t the only one busy.
忙的又不是你一个
I’m just supposed to stand here and watch how busy you are?
那我倒要来看看你有多忙
No.
没门
I was

I was wonderin’ if you’d be willin’ to ask again.
我不知道你是否还会问
Ask what?
问什么?
This supposed to be funny?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!