Just follow us.
今天真是美好的一天。
Oh, what a wonderful day this is.
我很……很开心,好吧。
I’m so… so happy, all right.
是啊,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
很漂亮,不是吗?
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
一对母女在一起。
A mother and daughter together.
现在,你在想什么,姐姐?
Now, what’s on your mind, sis?
我在想。安格拉女王回来后,叛军将有更大的机会对抗部落。
I was thinking. With queen angella back, the rebellion will have a much better chance against the horde.
也许你也可以和我一起回到永恒。
And it might be all right for you to take a little trip back to eternia with me.
嗯…您想什么时候离开?
Mmm… When would you like to leave?
会不会很快?
Would immediately be too soon?
She-ra
She-ra
是谁呀?
who is it?
一男一女骑在马背上。
A man and a woman on horseback.
来,看看。
Here, take a look.
我认识那个女人,她是警监阿多拉。
Hey, I know that woman, that’s force captain adora.
霍达克一直在找她,我们最好报♥警♥。
Hordak’s been looking for her, we better call this in.
正确的。
Right.
你是说,父母不知道你是男人?
You mean, mother and father don’t know you’re he-man?
不,你也不能告诉他们你是希拉。
No, and you mustn’t tell them you’re she-ra either.
好吧,亚当,随你怎么说。我们什么时候到大门?
Okay, Adam, if you say so. When do we reach the gate?
翻过那块高地,我们就能找到女巫然后回家了。
Just over that rise, that’s where we’ll contact the sorceress and make our way home.
She-ra
She-ra
阿多拉现在跟叛军一伙了,是吗?
so, adora rides with the rebels now, does she?
你伟大的咒语到此为止。
So much for your great spells.
是他给她的那把诅咒剑。
Oh, it was that cursed sword he-man gave her.
要是我能在那个女战士出现并偷走它之前知道它的秘密就好了。
If only I could have learned its secret before that warrior woman showed up and stole it.
我也去找她。
I’ll get her, too.
但现在,我想要的是阿多拉。
But right now, it’s adora I want.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
亚当,你觉得爸爸妈妈会喜欢我吗?
Adam, do you think mother and father will like me?
阿朵拉,他们会喜欢你的!
Adora, they’ll love you!
现在,我们走吧。
Now, let’s go.
哦,等等我,亚当。
Oh, wait for me, Adam.
她来了。但她在做什么?
There she is. But what’s she doing?
这是一个次元门。
It’s a dimensional gate.
她要离开这个世界了。
She’s leaving this world.
不,不。我不会让她跑掉的!
No, no. I won’t let her escape me!
控制一下。
Take the controls.
She-ra
She-ra
欢迎回到永恒,公主。
welcome back to eternia, Princess.
公主吗?
Princess?
当然,你是国王和王后的女儿,记得吗?
Sure, you’re the daughter of a king and queen, remember?
我得花点时间才能适应。
Well, it’s gonna take me a while to get used to that.
哦,爆♥炸♥!我必须学会更好地控制我的火箭姿势。
Oh, blast! I must learn to control my rocket form better.
哦,我能在哪里呢?
Oh, where could I be?
城♥堡♥grayskull !
Castle grayskull!
以部落世界的名义!我回到永恒了!
By horde world! I’m back on eternia!
亚当,我们已经按你说的做了,你的惊喜在哪里?
Well, Adam, we’ve done as you’ve asked, now, where is this surprise of yours?
我们必须等一整天吗?
Must we wait all day?
好了,你现在可以睁开眼睛了。
All right, you can open your eyes now.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
以古人的名义!
By the ancients!
这是关于…
It’s about ti…
阿朵拉!
Adora!
妈妈。父亲!
Mother… father!
我的女儿。
My daughter.
哦,我亲爱的,可爱的女儿。
Oh, my dear, sweet daughter.
女儿吗?我不明白。
Daughter? I don’t understand.
她是阿多拉,亚当的双胞胎妹妹,过了这么久,她回来了。
Well, she’s adora, Adam’s twin sister, and she’s back, after all this time.
看看你。你真可爱。
Look at you. How lovely you are.
妈妈,真高兴亚当带我来这里。
Oh, mother, I’m so glad Adam brought me here.
儿子,我想让你知道今天你让我成为了世界上最幸福的人。
Son, I want you to know that today you’ve made me the happiest man on all eternia.
永恒的皇室家族又完整了。
The royal family of eternia is whole once more.
以古人之名,我发誓我们永不分离。
And by the ancients, I swear that nothing shall ever separate us again.
She-ra
She-ra
嗯,自从我上次来过这里,情况就变了。
hmm, it’s changed since last I was here.
难道我的老学生还在这儿?
Could it be that my old pupil is still here?
啊,我的老王座!
Ah, my old throne room!
现在是我的王座了,老朋友。
My throne room now, old friend.
骨架!很高兴再次见到你。
Skeletor! How good to see you again.
什么风把你吹到永恒之城来了?
What brings you to eternia after all this time?
我追捕的是部落的叛徒。
I came after a traitor to the horde.
看来我找到了一个。
And it looks like I found one.
你比上次见面好多了,我的学生。
Hmm, you’ve improved since last we saw each other, my pupil.
对付你绰绰有余了,我的老老师。
More than enough to deal with you, my old teacher.
我做到了。我把他送回了他的次元。
I’ve done it. I’ve sent him back to his dimension.
我做了……
I’ve done…
你想过这么容易就打败你的老导师吗,骷髅?
Did you think to defeat your old mentor so easily, skeletor?
我们还没有结束。
We’re not through yet.
等等,我们这样吵架太蠢了。
Wait, it’s stupid for us to fight like this.
你把我一个人丢在敌人手里。
You left me alone in the hands of our enemies.
你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了同样的敌人。
And you betrayed me to those same enemies.
我得说我们扯平了。
I’d say we are even.
嗯,也许你是对的。
Hmm, perhaps you’re right.
但现在永恒是我的了。
But eternia is mine to conquer now.
我不会让部落拿走的。
I won’t let the horde have it.
部落已经对这个世界不感兴趣了。
The horde has no interest in this world anymore.
我只是来抓我跟你说过的叛徒的。
I’m only here to capture the traitor I told you about.
这个叛徒,他是谁?
This traitor, who is he?
不是”他”是”她”
It isn’t a “he”, it’s a “she”.
这是我从兰铎那里带走的孩子。
It is the baby I took from randor.
阿朵拉公主。
Princess adora.
什么?
What?
够了!
Enough!
现在,我再说最后一次,帮我抓住阿多拉然后回到我来的世界,我就走了。Othenivise……哈!你的威胁吓不倒我。
Now, for the last time, help me capture adora and return to the world I came from, and I’ll leave you in peace. Othenivise… Ha! Your threats don’t scare me.
但我会帮你,哪怕只是为了摆脱你。
But I’ll help you if only to be rid of you.
我以为你会从我的角度看问题。
I thought you’d see it my way.
你知道吗,骷髅,你的邪恶几乎可以和我匹敌。
You know, skeletor, your evil is almost a match for my own.
我们一起会让那些永远的傻瓜过得痛苦不堪。
Together we’ll make a life miserable for those eternian fools.
为什么,这就像过去一样!
Why, it’ll be just like the old days!
是的,是的,就像以前一样!
Yes, yes, just like the old days!
你好,傻瓜。
Hello, suckers.
干得好,眼镜蛇。
Nice work, kobra.
我的安♥眠♥药♥能让他们昏迷几个小时。
My sleep gas will keep them unconscious for hours-s-s.
让开,你这个笨蛋。
Move aside, you clod.
现在,说到小魔术。
Now, for the little magic.
太好了!
Excellent!
我们的小陷阱设置好了。
Our little trap is set.
让我们把它扔给他们。
Let’s spring it on them.
然后邓肯和我把你妈妈抬出了船。
And then Duncan and I lifted your mother out of the ship.
进入。
Enter.
原谅我,陛下,但我想你可能会喜欢为这个特殊场合特制的甜点。
Forgive me, your majesty, but I thought you might like a special dessert for the special occasion.
太棒了,艾伦主厨。
Why, it’s magnificent, chef Alan.
但你不觉得四个人吃有点多吗?
But don’t you think it’s a bit much for four people?
我觉得这个刚刚好。嗯!
I think this is just right. Mmm!
哦,但这是一种非常特殊的蛋糕,陛下,正如您即将看到的。
Oh, but this is a very special type of cake, your majesty, as you’re about to see.
你好,公主。
Greetings, Princess.
Hordak !
Hordak!
骨架!
Skeletor!
的帮助!别人的帮助!
Help! Somebody help!
该死,那只猫会唤醒整个宫殿的守卫!
Blast, that cat will raise the entire palace guard!
我得到我想要的东西了。我们离开这里吧。
I’ve got what I came for. Let’s get out of here.
triklops,我们准备好了。
Tri-klops, we are ready to go.
就在那,骷髅。
Be right there, skeletor.
快点,大家上船。
Quickly, everyone aboard.
停止。
Stop.
太晚了,战士们。
Too late, man-at-arms.
但你可以告诉国王我很快就会有消息。
But you can tell the king he’ll be hearing from me soon.
那恶棍。我们再也抓不到他了。
That villain. We’ll never catch him now.
She-ra

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!