There they are!
最好把路扫清。
Better clear the way.
哇!
Wow!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
你知道吗,这是我第一次开始享受这一切!
You know, for the first time I’m beginning to enjoy this!
看起来是这样。
This looks like it.
男性气概,看!
He-man, look!
真不敢相信!
I don’t believe it!
希曼,来吧!
He-man, come on!
你去外面等我。
Take off and wait for me outside.
我还有一件小事要做。
I have one more little job to do.
不要太久。
Don’t be long.
灰熊失败了。
Grizzlor has failed.
这个男人太强大了,但我的魔法可以对付他。
Ooh, this he-man is too powerful, but my magic will deal with him.
不,我们还是暂时回到恐惧区比较好。
No, it’s better that we return to the fright zone for now.
我相信我们还会有机会的。
We’ll have another chance, I’m sure.
如你所愿。
As you wish.
他想做什么?
What’s he trying to do?
我想他会让部落损失一座监狱。
I think he’s about to cost the horde one prison.
好吧,这是部落不得不面对的一个监狱。
Well, that’s one prison the horde will have to do without.
我从未见过这样的事情。
I’ve never seen anything like that.
哦,你太不可思议了!
Oh, you’re incredible!
这只是一天的工作。
All in a day’s work.
现在,让我们回到窃窃私语的树林。
Now, let’s get back to the whispering woods.
我得去找一个人。
There’s a certain someone I have to find.
正确的。
Right.
这个男人对我们太危险了。
This he-man is too dangerous to us.
我们必须找出他来这里的原因以及如何阻止他。
We must find out why he is here and how we can stop him.
也许……阿朵拉,你上哪儿去了?
Perhaps… Adora, where have you been?
我亲眼目睹了我们如何统治以太坊!
I’ve been seeing for myself how we rule etheria!
你发现了什么?
What have you discovered?
你们俩都骗了我!
You lied to me, both of you!
部落邪恶,残忍♥,不公正。
The horde is evil, cruel, unjust.
人♥民♥恨我们,理由很充分。
The people hate us and with good cause.
不知怎的,她身上的咒语减弱了,我感觉到这和她手里的剑有关。
Somehow the spell on her has weakened, and I sense that it has something to do with that sword she holds.
那你必须加强咒语。
Then you must strengthen the spell.
我不知道为什么我以前从没见过这个,但现在我…来,让我来帮你,孩子。
I don’t know why I’ve never seen this before, but now that I have… Now, here, let me help you, child.
远离!
Stay away!
当然,你不会伤害我的,阿多拉。
Surely, you would not harm me, adora.
我不像你的母亲吗?
Am I not like a mother to you?
过一段时间你会看得更清楚……睡眠。
You will see things clearer after some… Sleep.
先是这个男人来了,现在阿多拉又跟我翻脸!
First this he-man arrives, and now adora turns against me!
还记得她的真实身份吗?
Well, remember who she really is?
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
但不用担心,等她醒来,她会再次被我的咒语所控制。
But have no fear, when she awakes, she will be under my spell once more.
我保证她再也不会破坏它了。
And I will make sure she never breaks it again.
至于这把剑,我很快就会发现它的秘密。
As for this sword, I will soon discover its secrets.
男人也是如此。
And those of he-man as well.
但是,亚当,不管有没有任务,你去惊吓区是愚蠢的。
But, Adam, mission or no mission, it’s foolish for you to go to the fright zone.
你会被抓住的,跟我们待在安全的低语树林里。
Oh, you’ll be captured, stay with us in the safety of the whispering woods.
现在即使是低语的树林也不安全。
Now even the whispering woods are not safe from the horde.
我得走了。克雷格,你待在这里。
I have to get going. Cringer, you stay here.
对不起,你太引人注目了。
You’re too noticeable, sorry.
没关系,亚当。
Ooh, that’s okay, Adam.
你是个勇敢的人,亚当。
You are a brave man, Adam.
我向你致敬。
I salute you.
祝你好运,助你完成任务。
Good fortune speed you on your mission.
嗯…好,谢谢。
Uh… well, thanks.
再见,每一个人。
Goodbye, everyone.
终于完成了!
At last it’s finished!
一件美丽的事情。
A thing of beauty.
是什么?
What is it?
这个小恶魔是部落武器库中最可怕的武器。
This imp is the most fearsome weapon in the horde arsenal.
看,这是一个大喇叭传送器。
Behold the magnabeam transporter.
它能做什么?
And what does it do?
手表。
Watch.
看到那辆战车了吗?
See that battle wagon?
它在上次与叛乱的战斗中被毁了。
It was wrecked during the last battle with the rebellion.
它对我毫无用处,所以……
It is of no use to me, so…
嗯,它去哪儿了?
Mmm, where did it go-o-o?
查看视图屏幕。
Look on the view screen.
你把它送到了失落之谷。
Oh, you’ve sent it to the valley of the lost.
哦,完全正确!
Oh, exactly!
没有人能从失落的山谷中回来。
No one has ever returned from the valley of the lost.
有了这个大玻璃杯,我终于可以摆脱那些自称叛逆者的害虫了。
And with this magnabeam, I shall at last rid myself of those pests who call themselves rebels.
直到现在,他们一直躲在低语的树林里。
Till now, they have hidden from me in the whispering woods.
但这些树林将不再保护他们。
But those woods shall protect them no longer.
一旦magnabeam全速运转,我就会把整个窃窃私语的树林,连同所有的叛军一起,运到失落之谷!
Once the magnabeam is at full power, I will transport the entire whispering woods to the valley of the lost, and all the rebels with it!
太好了,我们现在就开始吧?
Oh, wonderful, shall we do it now?
还不行,鳐鱼必须充满能量,这需要一些时间。
Not yet, the ray must be at full charge, and that will take some time.
这里的掠夺室是玛格纳雷的能量来源。
Here in the plunder room is the energy source for the magnaray.
鳐鱼使用意志力的能量。
The ray uses the energy of willpower.
这个叛乱者在试图阻止部落士兵逮捕他的兄弟时被抓住了。
This rebel was caught trying to stop a horde trooper from arresting his brother.
我还会这么做的,你这个邪恶的暴君。
And I’d do it again, you evil tyrant.
埃瑟利亚的人♥民♥不会屈服于武力统治。
The people of etheria will not bow to rule by force.
现在不行,以后也不行。
Not now, not ever.
如你所见,他有很强的意志力。
As you can see, he has great strength of will.
愚蠢的错误。
Foolishly misguided.
他会做得很好的。
He will do nicely.
当心,霍达克,总有一天我们会把你和你的犯罪团伙赶出这个星球。
Beware, hordak, one day we shall drive you and your criminal crew away from this planet.
etheria将再次获得自♥由♥。
And etheria will be free again.
我觉得很虚弱。
I feel so weak.
我到底怎么了?
What is happening to me?
他没有我想象的那么强大。
Ah, he had less power than I’d hoped.
用这么弱的材料给磁管充电要花很长时间。
Charging the magnabeam will take a long time with such weak material.
我们必须抓住更多的叛军!
We must capture more rebels!
是啊,看起来不像是一个容易溜进去的地方。
Yeah, it doesn’t look like an easy place to sneak into.
我看起来不太像部落的一员。
I don’t look much like a member of the horde.
但也许我可以改变。
But maybe I can change that.
以灰骷髅的力量…他,他,他,我有力量!
By the power of grayskull… He-man he-man he-man I have the power!
我得赶在你的朋友们进入惊吓区之前赶上他们。
I have to catch up with your friends before they get inside the fright zone.
爆♥炸♥!那是地牢里的最后一个囚犯。
Blast! That was the last prisoner in the dungeons.
我们需要更多的动力!
We need more power!
卫兵,把他带走,再给我找个叛乱者。
Guards, take him away and find me another rebel.
我必须有更多的俘虏!
I must have more prisoners!
巡逻队随时会回来,霍达克。
The patrol should be returning any moment, hordak.
也许他们为你抓了更多的叛军。
Perhaps they have captured more rebels for you.
也许。
Perhaps.
他们看得见了吗?
Are they in sight yet?
哦,让我看看。
Oh, let me check.
是的,他们来了。
Yes, here they come now.
但我没有看到囚犯。
But I see no prisoners.
这些无能的傻瓜!
The incompetent fools!
他们没能抓住更多的叛军,现在又失去了一名自己人。
They failed to capture more rebels and now they have lost one of their own men.
不,他来了。
No, here he comes now.
他一定是走散了。
He must have been straggling.
等等,那人不是骑警。
Wait, that man is no trooper.
又是那个反叛战士!
It’s that rebel warrior again!
好吧,这次他逃不掉了。
Well, he shall not escape this time.
我就能彻底阻止他。
I’ll have him stopped once and for all.
等等,我们别这么着急。
Wait, let us not be so hasty.
这个战士是强大力量的来源。
This warrior is a source of great power.
如果我们抓住了他,他会为大帆船提供所需的能量。
If we capture him, he will supply the magnabeam with all the energy it needs.
有了放大镜……我把叛军送到一个他们再也不会来烦我的地方。
And with the magnabeam charged… Hlsend the rebels to a place where they’ll never bother me again.
叛军现在在恐怖地带,霍达克。
The rebel is inside the fright zone now, hordak.
通知我的保镖,我亲自去抓他。
Alert my personal guard, I will capture him myself.
这次他逃不掉了。
He will not escape me this time.
你好,阿朵拉。
Hello, adora.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你不需要那个。
You don’t need that.
求你了,就听我说一会儿。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!