该死 查理 我差点就开枪了
Christ, Charlie, I almost shot!
他们已经不在了 – 上哪儿去了?
They’re not here. – Where are they?
四天前 他们一起离开了
They left, four days ago.
莫里斯留下了一封信
Morris left a note. Shit!
“先生们 很遗憾地告知你们”
“Dear gentlemen, I’m sorry to inform you
“赫曼·科米·沃姆突如其来地消失了”
“that Hermann Kermit Warm has made a precipitate departure.
“他一定是跟着马车队离开了”
“He must have hopped a wagon train and left town.
“我马上就去追赶他 祝你们好运”
“I am going after him as of today. Good luck.
“落款 约翰·莫里斯”
Sincerely, John Morris.”
“赫曼·科米·沃姆突如其来地消失了”
“Hermann Kermit Warm has made a precipitate departure.”
他想骗谁啊
Who the fuck is he kidding?
这人装逼还没个完了?
Who’s this pretentious fucking asshole kidding?
唉 我们尽力了 现在怎么办
Well, we tried. So what now?
继续
We keep on.
我们目的地是杰克逊维尔到梅菲尔德之间
We said between Jacksonville and Mayfield,
现在我们刚到了杰克逊维尔
and we’re only in Jacksonville.
该死 我们的目的不是杰克逊维尔到梅菲尔德之间
God damn it, the job isn’t Jacksonville or Mayfield,
而是杀死沃姆
the job is to kill Warm.
你敢不敢再大点声说 那人没听清呢
Why don’t you say it louder? I don’t think he heard you.
不管该死的沃姆在哪儿 在梅菲尔德还是别的什么地方
Wherever the fuck Warm is, Mayfield or wherever,
我们要追上他 杀了他
we go there and get it over with.
我们什么时候可以回家
When will we be back home?
做完这件事 就能回去了 伊莱
Once we’re done with the job, Eli.
我觉得他们在我们前面越跑越远
I get the idea they’re farther and farther ahead of us.
我们在树林子里耽误了多久啊?
How long were we in that forest?
可以肯定的是
Well, your spells and illnesses
你身体不舒服那几天耽误了好久
didn’t save us any time, that’s for sure.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我不舒服是我的错吗?
This is my fault?
难道不是你的错吗?
Yeah, a little. Isn’t it?
那你一天到晚醉醺醺的算怎么回事?
You want to talk about your constant drunkenness?
你醉不耽误时间吗?
Huh? That cost us any time?
连马都坐不稳 怎么算?
Days when you can’t even sit up in the saddle straight?
还有那天早上 你吐自己一身 忘了?
The other morning when you puked on yourself?
怪我生病
My spells.
放屁吧
My ass.
我们要做的
What we need to do
是终结这个野蛮的时代
is to put an end to all this barbarity.
终结这段暴♥力♥的历史
Put an end to all this violence,
为社会的发展找到出路
find a solution for it.
我们要建立一个新的社会
By inventing a new society.
在这个社会中
A society where the relationships
人的关系不受利益支配
among men is governed by respect
一切的治理是靠尊重
and the absence of profit.
这样的社会 没有贪婪 你同意吗
Thus a society without greed. Do you agree?
这跟你的方程式有关系吗?
What does this have to do with your formula?
跟其他人一样 你也是在淘金子
You’re looking for gold too, like everyone else.
但…于我而言 金子只是一个跳板
But, but… for me, the gold is just a stepping stone.
约翰 我是认真的 要找到一个新社会
John, I’m serious. To found a new society.
这个神圣的社会
One… one that will consecrate itself
不受金钱利益的驱使 而是依靠精神世界的发展
not to profit or gold, but its spiritual development,
对社会子民的教育
its own subsistence, nothing more,
是社会发展生存的最重要动力
the education of its children.
那么 你要在哪里建设这个社会呢?
And where do you intend to create this society?
得州北部
Dallas.
达拉斯
Northern Texas.
已经有很多人等在那里
There are already many people waiting there.
有很多的欧洲人已经在那里聚集
More are on the way from Europe.
行了 我能看出 你听不懂我的话了 约翰
Well, I can see I’ve lost you. John?
约翰?
John?
有天晚上 你跟我聊到你的父亲
One evening, you told me about your father,
他不肯接纳你 所以你不得不离开他
that you left him because there was no place for you.
但对我来说 我只是…
As for me, all I can say is that I…
我离开家人 因为我痛恨他们
I left my family out of hatred
在这个世界上
and that my father was the person
我最瞧不起的人就是我父亲
I despised most in this world.
我鄙视他的一切
I despised everything about him.
我真切地认为 离开他我就真的自♥由♥了
I sincerely thought I had been freed
直到今晚
of all that until tonight.
我听着你的话 我想到了什么?
Listening to you, what do I realize?
这些年我以为自己获得了自♥由♥
That most of the things that I thought I’d been doing
我以为我是自愿做的那些事
these past years, freely…
我以为自己终于能为自己做主了
…the opinions that I thought I had of my own volition…
但事实上 我所做的一切 都是由我对父亲的恨支配着
…were in fact dictated by my hatred towards that man.
我已经三十五岁了
I’m 35 years old and my…
我的人生就像一只空桶
…life is like an empty cylinder.
亲爱的律师先生 我亲爱的朋友
My dear solicitor, my dear friend,
经过深思熟虑后
after much thought, I’ve changed my mind
对于上封信中我提到的关于继承遗产的事
about the measures concerning my finances
我改变了想法
related to you in my last letter.
我决意 继承父亲的遗产
I accept my father’s inheritance
请您电汇三千美元到
and ask you to wire 3,000 dollars
旧金山计划银行
to the Project Bank in San Francisco.
大概要到明年
Finally, I will not be
我才会回到华盛顿
in Washington until next year.
友谊长存 向您致意
I send you my friendship and I shake your hand.
落款 约翰·莫里斯
Yours, John Morris.
这就是我们 沃和莫 沃姆和莫里斯
It’s us. W&M, Warm and Morris.
我们公♥司♥的证章 好看吗
Our company’s insignia. What do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
过来!
Hey! Come on over here!
你喜欢就好
I’m glad to hear that.
我真的喜欢
I like it.
加利福尼亚州 梅菲尔德
你觉得梅菲尔德来这里 是因为这地方跟他名字一样
You think this man came here because it was called Mayfield,
还是梅菲尔德来了以后给这地方改名了?
or they started calling it that once he got here?
也许这地方都是他的
Maybe it all belongs to him.
他们一定很喜欢这名字
Well, they sure like that name.
你好 我们在找一个叫沃姆的人
Hello, we’re looking for a man named Warm.
个子不高 皮肤黑黑的
Short, dark skinned.
几天前来过这里?
We think he passed through here a few days ago.
我没见过 先生
I can’t help you, mister.
没见过?那你见过一个四十多岁 棕色头发的高个男子吗?
No? What about a tall man, brown hair, around 40?
我不知道 先生 我不想惹事
I don’t know, mister. I don’t get mixed up in it.
你不想惹事 是吧
You don’t get mixed up in it, do ya?
拿点威士忌来
Give us some whiskey.
普通的还是梅菲尔德牌的?
Normal or Mayfield’
普通的 瓶装的 来两杯
Normal. Bottle, two glasses.
你们找人吗?
You’re looking for someone?
镇上发生了什么事 大家一般找我打听
Because usually I’m the one people ask for news in this town.
你谁啊
Who are you?
我是梅菲尔德
Mayfield.
啊 伟大的梅先生本人啊
Ah. The great man himself.
我们俩在找一个叫赫曼·沃姆的人
My brother and I are looking for someone named Hermann Warm.
个子不高 皮肤黑黑的
Short, dark skinned.
大概在五六天前经过这里 见过吗?
Probably passed through what, five, six days ago?
沃姆?我没听说过
Warm? No, I don’t recall.
是你们的朋友吗?
This man a friend of yours?
他欠我们雇主钱了
He ran out on a debt to our employer,
我们雇主是俄勒冈城的司令
the Commodore, in Oregon City.
我们是希斯特丝兄弟
We’re the Sisters Brothers.
幸会 你们要在镇上呆一阵吗?
Good to meet you men. You planning on staying long?
看情况吧
Hmm, well, that depends.
我们明天就走
We’ll be leaving first thing.
再说吧
That depends.
你怎么这么喜欢给陌生人介绍自己家底啊?
Why do you keep telling everyone your life story?
又是司令 又是希斯特丝兄弟的
The Commodore, the Sisters Brothers.
你也看到了 她招待我们的态度多好啊
Did you not see how honored that woman was to put us up?
而且我很想知道我们的名声好不好
And besides, I like to know if our reputation has preceded us.
跟你不同 哥哥 我♥干♥这行很自豪的
Unlike you, brother, I’m proud of what I do.
啥意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!