然后我就想或许去报失处看看
and I figured I might as well stop by the claims office.
所以我就去了
So I went down and I asked if there was
问了一下有没有一个叫赫曼·科米·沃姆的来报失
a certain Hermann Kermit Warm who’d recently staked a claim.
结果啥也没有
Nothing.
我正想走了 突然灵机一动
I was about to give up, when boom, it hit me.
我又问有没有一个约翰·莫里斯
I asked if there was anything in the name of John Morris.
结果查到了地址:扶桑湖的美洲河支流
And there it is: American River, Folsom Lake.
没错 我们知道他们的目的地了
Bingo. Now we know where they’re heading.
我想看看淘金是怎么个淘法
I’d like to see how they go about it.
哦 又想转行了?
Oh, another idea for a career change?
先是卖♥♥衣服 现在又要淘金
First selling shirts, now prospecting?
我要往前走了 你爱咋咋吧
I’m gonna go on ahead, you do as you please.
驾!澡盆 走呀
Come on, Tub. Tub.
来 我给你擦擦
Hey, come here.
嘿 扶桑湖怎么走?
Hey. Folsom Lake?
扶 桑 湖!
Folsom Lake!
那边
That-a-way.
有多远?
How far?
要走一天
About a day.
明天就能追到他们了
We’ll get them tomorrow.
走吧 澡盆
Come on, Tub.
澡盆 你吃点草吧
Come on, Tub. Eat some grass.
唉 澡盆 我的朋友 真对不起你
Oh, Tub, I’m sorry, my friend.
那是他们吗?
You think it’s them?
是的 他们的速度比我想的要快
Yes. They got here faster than I thought.
现在怎么办? – 杀了他们
What now? – We kill them.
不行 – 有啥不行?
No, not that. – Not what?
不能杀人
This is no way to kill people.
必须得杀了他们 埋了他们 这样就没人会找到他们了
We have to. Kill them, bury them, no one finds them.
等这一切传到司令耳朵里 我们早都跑远了
By the time it dawns on the Commodore, we’ll be far gone.
我们不给司令干活了
We don’t work for the Commodore anymore.
那你在这儿干嘛呢?
Then what are you doing here?
我们真不给司令干活了
We… We don’t work for the Commodore anymore.
就那么脱口而出了?
And it just came out?
是啊
Yeah.
你就说的“我们不给司令干活了”?
You said, “We don’t work for the Commodore any more.”
是的
Yeah.
你真是个天才 伊莱 真是太天才了
You’re a genius, Eli. A goddamn genius.
这话你究竟是怎么想出来的啊 就这么想出来了吗
How did that even pop into your head, just out of the blue?
嘿 莫里斯
Hey, Morris.
莫里斯 你准备怎么处理我俩
Morris. What are you gonna do with us?
让我们跑路 然后像猎野兔一样从背后射杀我们
Ask us to run and shoot us like rabbits?
再把我们抛尸山林吗
Dump us in the forest?
我们要拿他俩怎么办
What are we going to do about them?
把他俩丢在这里
We leave them here.
让他们自相残杀 被生吞活剥
They’ll end up killing each other or getting eaten alive.
我才懒得管
I couldn’t care less.
我们带走骡子和马
We take the horses and the mules,
再从河里淘最后一次金
we extract what we can from the river one last time,
然后我们就永远离开 再也不回来
and then we leave here without ever coming back.
好 那所有装备也要丢下吗
All right. Um, and leave all our gear behind?
我们轻装上路 等到了圣克拉门托 我们再买♥♥装备
We travel light, ride up to Sacramento, buy more gear
从那里向河的上流进发
and ride up the river from there.
有人吗
Anyone there?
我问 有人吗 能听见我说话吗
I said, anyone there? Can you hear me?
怎么了 你想干嘛
Yes, what do you want?
我们在下游那里干活
We’re working the river downstream.
少些装备 你们有多余的卖♥♥给我们吗
We’re running out of supplies. You’ve got any for sale?
我们会按旧金山的价买♥♥你们的
We’ll pay you San Francisco prices.
他们看起来可不像淘金的
They don’t look like prospectors.
他们不是淘金者
They’re not prospectors.
你说什么 我没听见
I didn’t hear your answer.
因为我啥也没说
‘Cause I didn’t give one.
别再靠近我们一步
Don’t take a step closer.
赫曼 我们得交火了 你的枪上膛了吗
Hermann, we have to fight. Is your gun loaded?
嗯 我想应该上了
Yes, I think so.
那就拿出来啊 见鬼
Well, take it out, God damn it.
我说了你别再靠近一步 我不会再说一遍的
I told you not to move and I won’t tell you again.
我们不卖♥♥给你们东西
We have nothing to sell.
你哪来的回哪去吧
Go back to where you came from!
下地狱吧!
Go to hell!
嘿 莫里斯 别把我们扔这儿啊
Hey, Morris. Hey. Hey, don’t leave us here.
莫里斯!
Morris!
约翰 小心!
John, look out.
赫曼! – 我没事
Hermann! Hermann! – I’m all right.
我没事
I’m all right.
让我们帮帮你们吧
Let us help you. Let us help you!
把钥匙给我们啊 你们这俩大傻♥逼♥
Give us the keys, you fucking idiots.
你们俩根本打不过他们
You don’t stand a fucking chance, come on.
约翰 我俩兵力实在不足啊
John, we’re badly outnumbered.
你还磨蹭啥呢?我们都被杀了你才开心是不是?
Are you waiting for us all to get killed?
这边
Over there!
操♥你♥妈♥
Damn you!

Fuck.
我♥操♥!
Oh, man!
你觉得是梅菲尔德的马仔吗
You think it’s Mayfield’s raccoons?
看起来是
Sure looks like ’em.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys!
在你们受死之前 我得告诉你们一个消息
Before things sour, we’ve got some news for you.
梅菲尔德已经死了
Mayfield is dead.
操!
Fuck!
你们拿不到报酬了 你们想想 自己死得值吗
You’ll never get paid. Do you really think this is worth it?
只要你俩还能看见我们 就一直疯狂开枪
As long as you can see us, you shoot at them like crazy.
等我俩到了对面
We make it to the other side
你们看不见了 就停下
and you can’t see us anymore, stop shooting.
明白不? – 明白
Get it? – Yep.
你行了没? – 行
Ready? – Yeah.

Go.
妈的!
Son of a bitch!
天上的父…
Our Father, who art in heaven,
以您的名为圣…
hallowed be Thy name…
你这是说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
查理 – 啊?
Charlie? – Huh?
查理? – 好的
Charlie? – Yeah.
如果莫里斯也同意的话 那我提议
If Morris agrees to it, here is what I suggest.
从河里淘上来的金子 你俩拿一半
You two keep half of what you pull from the river,
剩下的一半归公♥司♥
with the remaining half going to the company.
公♥司♥是你和莫里斯的?
The company being you and Morris?
是的 呃 也不算是个公♥司♥
Uh, yes. Well, no, no, not quite.
那是我们两人建立的一个公社
The company is our phalanstery project.
公什么玩意?
Phalan-what?
公 社
Phalanstery.
那是我俩准备在德克萨斯州建立的
It’s a community we’re founding, in Texas.
一个理想的社会 在那里
An ideal living space, ruled by the laws
我们都要遵守真正民♥主♥和共享的原则
of true democracy and sharing.
哦 爱咋说咋说吧
Whatever you say.
你有意见? – 没 那是你的事
Does something bother you? – Oh… That’s your business.
那你们都同意了 只拿一半金子?
Then we’re agreed, half of what you extract?
我没问题
Fine with me.
我同意他的
I’m with him.
很好 你呢 约翰?
Excellent. John?
别问我 赫曼
Don’t ask my opinion, Hermann.
你知道我不喜欢现在这样的状况
You know I don’t agree with what’s going on here.
我会跟着你干 但难免会有戒心了
I’m still in, of course, but I remain on my guard.
你说的时候干嘛不看着我?
Why won’t you look at me when you say that?
你个王八蛋 看着我
Look at me, you son of a bitch.
各位!
Gentlemen.
我看着你呢 查理·希斯特丝
I am looking at you, Charlie Sisters.
你想知道我看到了什么吗
Do you want me to tell you what I see?
够了 你俩!够了
That’s quite enough, please. Please?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!