What does this Warm have that’s so interesting?
司令派人追杀他
The Commodore sends men after him,
梅菲尔德派人追杀他
Mayfield sends men after him,
现在莫里斯也跟他跑了 他有啥啊
and now Morris falls in with him. What does he have?
他有一种溶液
He has a formula.
就是化学方程式制♥造♥出来的
It’s a chemical product.
据说 把它倒进河里
Supposedly, you pour it in the river,
河底就显现出金子来啦
it lights up all the gold,
然后你弯下腰把金子捡起来就行 就这么容易
and you just bend down to pick it up.
拜托 查理 你不会相信那种东西吧
You don’t believe that stuff, Charlie, come on.
不过是小丑蹩脚的把戏罢了 我们见得还少吗
We’ve seen our fair share of hucksters with miracle products.
没错 但是司令相信啊
Yeah, but the Commodore believed in this one. Yeah.
你怎么之前不跟我说?
Why didn’t you tell me about this before?
我得到命令不让告诉你
I had orders not to.
还有什么别的事瞒着我?
Anything else you’re hiding from me?
呃…司令的命令很明确
Well… The Commodore’s orders are clear cut.
在我们干掉沃姆之前 必须不惜一切暴♥力♥手段
Before we kill Warm, we are to extract from him,
取得他知道的一些信息
by whatever violent means necessary,
就是那个化学方程式
the recipe for his formula.
换句话说 要对他用刑逼供? – 差不多吧
In other words, torture him? – More or less.

Huh.
驾!
Hyah!
你觉得梅菲尔德的马仔比我们快多少?
How far ahead do you think Mayfield’s guys got?
如果他们像我们之前
Well, if they’re as stupid
杀掉的那些一样傻♥逼♥的话 那我们就快赶上了
as the last guys we killed, I’d say we’re about even.
我真喜欢这儿!有一种十分好运的精气神
I like it here. There’s a fortuitous energy.
什么他妈叫“好运的精气神”?
What the hell is a “fortuitous energy”?
自己体会 傻瓜
You feel it, dummy.
你知道吗 哥?
You know what, brother?
我记得我们好像从来没这么深入过
I don’t think you and I have ever gone so far.
你是指的我们的谈话内容吗?
You mean between us, in our conversation?
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
我是说我们的路程啊
I meant in a straight line.
你我从来没有走这么远的路过
You and I have never gone so far in a straight line.
妈的 这地方简直是巴比伦!
Goddamn, this place is Babylon!
旧金山
你知道吗 等我们找到沃姆
You know, when we find Warm,
也就别费尽心机找个僻静的地方干活了
it won’t be worth looking for a quiet spot.
这儿根本没有僻静的地方
There isn’t one in this whole place.
可重要的是 这儿根本就没人在乎
More importantly, nobody will care.
在这儿我们想杀谁就杀谁
We can kill anyone we want here.
真带劲!这儿的人都心不在焉的 不会注意我们
Fuck! Everyone’s mind is focused on something else.
那是什么?
What is in there?
呃…旅馆?
Hmm, hotel?
我们去那里吧
Let’s stay there.
看起来有点贵哦 – 没错
Looks kind of expensive, no? – Exactly.
那是抽水马桶
That is the water closet in there.
这边是浴室 有热水的
And that is the bathroom, with hot water.
这是您的卧房♥
And here is your room.
查理 查理 快来看
Charlie, Charlie! Come and see this!
快来看这个
Come here, look at this.
乱世中的一点慰藉啊
A bit of comfort in uncertain times.
你知道 我在想
You know, I was thinking.
我们可以就这么回到俄勒冈城
We could just go back to Oregon City
说我们找不到那俩人
and say we couldn’t find them.
怎么跟司令说?
And tell what to the Commodore?
就说实话呗 莫里斯跟着沃姆不知道跑哪去了
The truth. Morris ran off with Warm, destination unknown.
没线索的话
We can’t be expect to find them
我们也没法找啊
without a single clue to guide us.
而且我们还不知道梅菲尔德的马仔们
And we don’t even know if Mayfield’s men
是不是已经追上他们了呢
already found him.
你是啥意思 哥?
Okay, what are you getting at, brother?
有我们从梅菲尔德那儿抢的钱
Between what we made in Mayfield,
还有在家里存的以及其他的小钱
what we have at home and the rest,
我们可以彻底跟司令说拜拜了
we have enough to ditch the Commodore for good.
为什么要那样?
Why would we do that?
你就没想过不再干这一行吗?
You’ve never thought about stopping?
那要干什么? – 我也不知道
And do what? – I don’t know.
我们一起开一家商店啊
We could open a store together.
什么商店?
What store?
你看 我们干得不错 还没丢了小命
Look, we’ve had a good long run, we’re still alive,
趁我们还不算太老 赶紧找机会脱身吧
we’ve a bit of our youth left. It’s a chance to get out.
商店?脱身?你这是说什么屁话?
A store? A way out? What is this fucking nonsense?
这样
Well…
这样吧 要是你想退出 那就退出好了
…we’ve established that you want to quit, so quit.
你什么意思?
Meaning what?
合着我退出 你还要继续?
If I stop, you’ll continue?
当然了
Of course I continue.
我找个新搭档就行
I just need a new partner.
雷克斯问过我要活儿干
Rex has asked for work in the past.
雷克斯?
Rex?
雷克斯蠢得像条狗
Rex is a talking dog.
他是条哈巴狗 至少听话
He’s obedient like a dog.
或者桑切斯也行
I could ask Sanchez.
桑切斯?
Sanchez?
你把自己的性命交在桑切斯
You would really trust Sanchez
和傻♥逼♥雷克斯手里 真的放得下心吗
and that idiot Rex to protect you?
交你手里我就能放心?
Because you protect me?
你就是这么说服你自己的吗
Is that what you have to tell yourself
你是“好人伊莱”?
to stay “nice guy Eli”?
但我们是希斯特丝兄弟啊
But we are the Sisters Brothers.
希斯特丝 兄弟 是我们俩啊
The Sisters Brothers, you and me.
哈!你下定决心了
Huh! You made your decision.
我没意见
And it’s fine by me.
对于司令来说也是个好消息
It’ll be welcome news to the Commodore also.
那好吧
Alright, so…
我们干完最后一票 就分手
…we finish this last job and then part ways.
你干嘛要用那个词“分手”?
Why do you have to say it like that? “We’ll part ways”?
那你要我怎么说呢?
How would you like me to say it?
如果我继续为司令干活 而你开了你的小店…
If I stay with the Commodore and you open your store…
你意思是说我们再也不见面了?
You’re saying we won’t see each other any more?
当然会再见啦 如果我回城里
Of course we’ll see each other, any time I come to town.
需要买♥♥点穿的 内衣之类的话
If I need a shirt or some under things.
你干嘛要讲得这么难听?
Why do you have to speak to me so rudely?
非要用那些难听的字眼
To choose those words?
把谈话的水平拉得这么低呢?
To keep the level of the conversation so low?
是因为你喝醉了吗?
Is it ’cause you’re drunk?
我来吧
Here, I’ll get it.
哥 你干嘛呢?
Hey, brother. What are you doing here?
嘿 我有他妈大好消息告诉你
Hey, I’ve got some great fucking news.
我知道他们在哪儿了 怎么样?
I know where they are. What do you say to that?
你听见没? – 听见了
Did you hear me? – Yes.
你都没点表示的吗?你没病吧?
And you don’t even care? What’s wrong with you?
你还记得昨晚的事吗?
You remember what happened last night?
记得啊 咋了?
Yes. And?
你记得你打了我吗? – 我打了你?
You remember that you hit me? – I hit you?
我打你了?
I hit you?
别装着跟我说“我不记得了”
Stop pretending and spare me the “I don’t remember” routine.
你在大庭广众之下打了我 查理
You hit me in public, Charlie,
所以 在你灼灼目光的注视下 我确定我要走了
so as sure as you’re looking at me right now, I’m leaving.
别啊 别 等一下
No, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
行吧 你想怎么办?
All right, what do you want?
就因为在公共场所打了你一下?
This is about slapping each other in public?
那你也可以打我一下 这不就扯平了?
So I slap you, you slap me back, we’re even?
那来吧 打我 打我啊
So go ahead, hit me. Hit me.
我♥操♥啊!
Jesus fucking Christ!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
What is your goddamn problem?
我是轻轻扇了你一下下 没有这么用力 像用铁锹
I slapped you, I didn’t whack you in the head
照着头来一家伙啊! – 看 我说你记得吧
with a fucking shovel! – See? You do remember.
我被你打聋了
I think I lost my hearing.
今天早晨我起床 发现自己在妓院里
This morning I woke up in a whorehouse

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!